Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit View Post
    Again, you inbred potato.

How EXACTLY does harmless resistance WARRANT and MORALLY justify a cop killing you?

Like HOW?
    harmless resistance? I lol'd (literally)

and you're 100% sure it would've stayed that way?

I wish I could see into the future like you
    onion crew

Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by South Side Stev View Post
    Perhaps the cop could have used something other than AN ILLEGAL CHOKE HOLD to subdue the man.

If the cop used any approved form of restraint and the guy dies, thats one thing. But when you use an illegal chokehold and the guy dies, that is GROSS NEGLIGENCE.

The cop using an illegal chokehold immediately takes all the responsibility off Garner. If the cop used a legal method to restrain him, then thats on Garner.
    Amen. I don't see what is so difficult to understand. More concerning to me was what the hell was the Grand Jury thinking?
    -The wolf on hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.
    -That's true, he's not as hungry.. but when he wants the food...it's there

Professional Engineer

holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Perhaps the cop could have used something other than AN ILLEGAL CHOKE HOLD to subdue the man.

If the cop used any approved form of restraint and the guy dies, thats one thing. But when you use an illegal chokehold and the guy dies, that is GROSS NEGLIGENCE.

The cop using an illegal chokehold immediately takes all the responsibility off Garner. If the cop used a legal method to restrain him, then thats on Garner.
    It's a shame that the officer doesn't have the balls to take personal responsibility for the illegal killing of Garner. This country's policing system is so f*cked.

Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FearThisjake View Post
    Hey, look, another thing I hate about this country and the people that live in it.

The "no self responsibility" part of the country.

It always someone elses fault, never mind the whole not breaking the law thing and resisting arrest.
    lib·er·ty
    ˈlibərdē/
    noun
    the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
    "compulsory retirement would interfere with individual liberty"
    synonyms: independence, freedom, autonomy, sovereignty, self-government, self-rule, self-determination; More
    antonyms: tyranny
    an instance of this; a right or privilege, especially a statutory one.
    plural noun: liberties
    "the Bill of Rights was intended to secure basic civil liberties"
    synonyms: right, birthright, prerogative, entitlement, privilege, permission, sanction, authorization, authority, license, power
    "the liberty to go where you please"
    the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.
    "people who have lost property or liberty without due process"
    the personification of liberty as a female figure.
    noun: Liberty
    the power or scope to act as one pleases.
    "individuals should enjoy the liberty to pursue their own interests and preferences"
    synonyms: freedom, independence, free rein, license, self-determination, free will, latitude
    "personal liberty"

http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...wful-arrest-2/

In what would seem to be the original test of the U.S. Constitution’s Bill of Rights, Amendment 5, specifically “..deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law” we have the case of Plummer v. State 135 Ind. 308, 34 N.E. 968 (1893). The Indiana Supreme Court after considering the original case, overturned a manslaughter conviction against Plummer and issued the following opinion: “Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer’s life if necessary.”

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Again, I'm not saying I disagree with you.

People truly seem to be missing the point of this entire situation and how it could have stopped or never had started.

Do not resist arrest once you break the law and are caught. It exponentially increases your chance to stay alive.

You need to take your own well being into your own hands and never leave it in the hands of a stranger.

It's literally that simple.
    onion crew

4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weak attempt = no attempt at all?

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not going to be an idiot and be placed in that situation in the first place. I'm not going to break the law and I'm not going to resist.

Guess what, when I was 16, I was with some friends smoking weed in a forest. Cops busted in on us, arrested us all.

Guess what? I'm still alive. I didn't resist.

Weird how that works, huh?
    Weak attempt as in it didn't warrant that kind of response. Let's say if that was your father in that video. How would you feel than? He did have 6 kids. How do you think they feel? And don't use a weak response like "well my father wouldn't get himself into that situation" "my father wouldnt resist" because that doesn't answer the question, it just avoids it

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wheyman12 View Post
    Dude fuk you. **** you with an aids dick you fukn *******.

That cop in the 99 shirt should be ****ing hung and dragged across the fkn street. **** him....I hope he never gets a good nights rest the rest of his fukn life and has to watch his back every fkn second...

holy chit i wish someone would have bashed his fkn head it.
    Violence solves nothing. I need to get home.

Registered User South Side Stev's Avatar
    South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

People truly seem to be missing the point of this entire situation and how it could have stopped or never had started.

Do not resist arrest once you break the law and are caught. It exponentially increases your chance to stay alive.

You need to take your own well being into your own hands and never leave it in the hands of a stranger.

None of that should absolve the cop from the death of Garner resulting from an illegal chokehold.
    I don't gang bang, ho, I just gang bang these hoes.

TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he choked this guy to death plain and simple.

Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Your argument is not relevant. The police officer acted improperly and it resulted in a death. Just because he resisted arrest does not mean the police should escalate their use of force utilizing known lethal holds.
    -The wolf on hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.
    -That's true, he's not as hungry.. but when he wants the food...it's there

Professional Engineer

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wheyman12 View Post
    Dude fuk you. **** you with an aids dick you fukn *******.

That cop in the 99 shirt should be ****ing hung and dragged across the fkn street. **** him....I hope he never gets a good nights rest the rest of his fukn life and has to watch his back every fkn second...

holy chit i wish someone would have bashed his fkn head it.
    I like how he choked the guy to the ground then as the officers cuffed one of his hands and he was on top of his other, he angrily tells him to put his hand behind his back...he didnt even really yell it...he had the tone of anger then pounces on his head and pushes his head against the concrete
    while the guy says he cant breath.....while theres 4 other officers there.

Then the ******* waves to the camera in the other video when he sees he's being recorded after the paramedics get there

YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ the braindead idiots trying to defend the cops ITT

mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mudrock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BIDEN 2020

iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    harmless resistance? I lol'd (literally)

and you're 100% sure it would've stayed that way?

I wish I could see into the future like you
    But it was harmless resistance. What he's saying is that Garner did not initiate any violence whatsoever. The cops escalated the situation. Police are trained to de-escalate situations, rather than put a non violent suspect into a dangerous (and obviously lethal) chokehold. Making an unsubstantiated assumption that Garner MAY get violent does not give you the right to make a dangerous move on him.
    NJ • 732

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How can anyone watch the video and think nothing happened? Or that it was justified?

How can we have order in our society when the police have no accountability. If they are allowed to kill with free will, then how do we protect ourselves.
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah this one is 100x worse than the Brown case, Brown was clearly scum but this dude should not be dead, feel bad for his family. He shouldn't have resisted, but he shouldn't be dead.

Now it all comes down to if the media wants to rile everyone up. It's funny how this one and the one in Cleveland were way worse than the Brown case, but just because the media chose to make a big deal out of that one, all the lemmings came out in force for that issue.
    Last edited by wickedman; 12-03-2014 at 03:36 PM.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TryHarderFish View Post
    he choked this guy to death plain and simple.
    Pretty much. Autopsy showed that. Video showed that. But again, a different set of rules for the cops.

And note, most cops are good, the problem is that even the good ones feel compelled to defend the bad ones.

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just heard about this today. So fukced up. He started off resisting arrest, but did he really need 6-7 guys on top of him and even at one point almost kneeling on his fukcing head? Are cops allowed to choke people out like that?
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Yeah this one is 100x worse than the Brown case, he was clearly scum but this dude should not be dead. He shouldn't have resisted, but he shouldn't be dead.

Now it all comes down to if the media wants to rile everyone up. It's funny how this one and the one in Cleveland were way worse than the Brown case, but just because the media chose to make a big deal out of that one, all the lemmings came out in force for that issue.
    The Brown case when out of control because the Ferguson PD went full potato on the protesters, and the thing blew up. Samething happened with OWS.

In contrast, the Bundy standoff(where they actually had guns), didn't go off because authorities decided not to use excessive force on the group. Much better than a Waco, or Ruby Ridge where things went to Hell.

fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iBulk View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call it a fight. He resisted arrest, but he never fought back. He just didn't put his hands behind his back so they put him in a choke hold and he died.
    wow. The land of the free and the home of the brave

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by veggie530 View Post
    Uh...I've seen the video... he was under arrest, and he resisted the arrest before any choke hold came up. At least be consistent and accurate, man.

He said "don't touch me" when they were arresting him and he started fighting. He started the altercation, so be fair about that.

Furthermore, the "chokehold" wasn't a choke hold lol.

it was clearly a chokehold you stupid retard.. what's wrong with you?

I get sticking up for cops, but not when it's this obvious.... they need to really fix the system man, this one is fuked up..

no oc spray? no taze? just right to physical compliance techniques? really?, **** that,

aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mudrock View Post
    l WILL NUT IN YO BITCH MOUTH

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    it was clearly a chokehold you stupid retard.. what's wrong with you?
    What I mean to say, is there was no cutoff of the airway. It was essentially a headlock. If someone cuts off your airway, you won't be able to speak like that. If it was a blood choke, the 15 seconds it was locked in would have made him pass out. He wasn't choking him. Furthermore, the guy kept saying he couldn't breathe after it had long since been released. Sounds consistent with a heart attack. Like I said, can't wait to read the court documents.

- Says 15+ years of martial arts experience

(basically a UFC champion)

[not srs]
    August 2023:
    BW: 194
    B: 315 x 3, 225 x 14 (PR: 335)
    S: 315 x 2, 225 x 18 (PR's)
    DL: 405 x 1 (PR); Trap Bar DL: 405 x 1
    OHP: 185 x 3 (PR), 135 x 16
    Chins: 22(PR) Pushups: 83 (PR: 101)
    1 Mile: 6:45 (PR: 5:52)

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I definitely disagree with this. RIP NYPD

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What I mean to say, is there was no cutoff of the airway. It was essentially a headlock. If someone cuts off your airway, you won't be able to speak like that. If it was a blood choke, the 15 seconds it was locked in would have made him pass out. He wasn't choking him. Furthermore, the guy kept saying he couldn't breathe after it had long since been released. Sounds consistent with a heart attack. Like I said, can't wait to read the court documents.

- Says 15+ years of martial arts experience

(basically a UFC champion)

[not srs]
    you can hear it switch from air to blood, his voice changes as the arm comes around and eases off his airway... it was a bloodchoke, just not in tight... still not allowed brah.
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is absolutely no way to justify this bull****. The suspicion of possibly selling untaxed cigarettes does not warrant death. I don't give a **** what you say. It also did not take that many people to subdue a man who 1.) was completely nonviolent, 2.) still relatively easy to reason with, and 3.) merely under suspicion. This man literally did nothing. You people looking at child porn and downloading music or other files illegally are committing more crimes than this man did. You people selling drugs and steroids and other **** like that online are bigger criminals than this guy. You can reason with someone and ask why you're being arrested or brought in for questioning. The fact that you have people blaming this guy's obesity for his death are pieces of ****. Let's see someone choke you guys from behind and then watch as you not die after fifteen seconds of having your neck constricted. Dumbasses.

Already the character assassinations on Garner have begun. So what if he had a prior arrest record? And some of you mother****ers don't have any?
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This. Garner was resisting them and it put the cops in a real crap position.

I'd like to see what all the documents say. It's obvious that if you're screaming "I can't breathe" you actually can, so I'd like to thoroughly read all the reports from the case.
    This is my thoughts on it as well.

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    you can hear it switch from air to blood, his voice changes as the arm comes around and eases off his airway... it was a bloodchoke, just not in tight... still not allowed brah.
    totally agreed that it was not allowed.

however.

Is that what caused his death? Or was it sitting on him while he's face down and he weighs 300+ lbs? If you want to prove something in court, you would NEVER prove that short "choke" caused his death. They gave immunity to two of the officers for their testimony. who are you going to convict in the death given the circumstances?

chit situation.
    August 2023:

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This. Garner was resisting them and it put the cops in a real crap position.

I'd like to see what all the documents say. It's obvious that if you're screaming "I can't breathe" you actually can, so I'd like to thoroughly read all the reports from the case.
    Lol wut? You are dumb as hell.

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    There is absolutely no way to justify this bull****. The suspicion of possibly selling untaxed cigarettes does not warrant death. I don't give a **** what you say. It also did not take that many people to subdue a man who 1.) was completely nonviolent, 2.) still relatively easy to reason with, and 3.) merely under suspicion. This man literally did nothing. You people looking at child porn and downloading music or other files illegally are committing more crimes than this man did. You people selling drugs and steroids and other **** like that online are bigger criminals than this guy. You can reason with someone and ask why you're being arrested or brought in for questioning. The fact that you have people blaming this guy's obesity for his death are pieces of ****. Let's see someone choke you guys from behind and then watch as you not die after fifteen seconds of having your neck constricted. Dumbasses.

Already the character assassinations on Garner have begun. So what if he had a prior arrest record? And some of you mother****ers don't have any?
    Read my previous posts. You sound uninformed. Also, he wasn't "completely nonviolent" -- as soon as an officer tried to cuff him he started resisting. You just can't do that. Not sure why you're accusing people of looking at child porn... lol
    August 2023: