Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000) jikkyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    I am not saying it was strictly from the choke.
    Garner's death was found by the New York City Medical Examiner's Office to be a result of compression to the neck, compression to the body, and prone positioning, along with asthma, heart disease and obesity as contributing factors.

Surely that choke had some power to it...but maybe I am wrong.
    Definitely placing him prone would have caused compression to his diaphragm and affected his ability to breath. He was a heavy man after all. From what I saw on the video, there weren't multiples cops who actually put their weight on him though. But the question is, what else was the police suppose to do? The man committed a crime (as insignificant as it was) and police directed him to comply. He became quite agitated saying "this ends today". What does a reasonable police officer think at this time? Probably that this man is going to resist arrest; hence the use of physical force. He had his hands up, but not in a "I give up" gesture. It was more "get away" and "don't touch me".

Originally Posted by capon12 View Post
    You're giving this cop WAY too much credit man. You can honestly watch the video and say that's not a choke hold? Cmon man.
    Did the officer try to apply a neck restraint? I think he tried, but the man's back and neck was so large and high up that the officer could not get into the proper positioning. So he used it to control the man's upper body and to bring him to the ground. Anyone who trains in martial arts knows that "control the head, control the body". But that's just my opinion.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Misc Fashion Crew*
    *Misc Cigar Crew*

93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000) 93TillInfinity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FearThisjake View Post
    He resisted arrest ---> Was subdued ---> died from being restrained because of his actions to not comply with officers after breaking the fuking law

Cops never intended to hurt him, they intended to subdue him since he didn't comply with a simple request. He died because of his actions and his preexisting health condition that cops had no way of knowing.

Do I wish death upon him for his actions? fuk no, is it anyone elses fault but his? No, it's not. Had he complied like a civilized human, he'd would still be alive.
    The cop choked him out a move barred by the nypd. The coroner ruled it a homicide. Whether or not this was by the choke or his pre-existing condition is up for grabs. The cop should at the very least lose his job.
    CEO10k/day, 5+ fights undefeated, HBB 10/10 GF, 250 lbs. shredded, 2000+ big three, 8inch penis, 6'3 master race

miscsmusic.com

☣Wrestler Crew☣

capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) capon12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Amillion View Post
    how is this a choke hold?

btw, more reports coming in.. a deli in midtown manhattan set on fire.. stay safe bros
    You show this pic to 99% of the world and they're going to say that looks like choking to them. Only on the misc do wannabe MMA *******s come around and try to break out technical terms to try to avoid calling a spade a spade.

Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Your right. Police arent held the the same level of law as you. Because you dont arrest people. I've asked a bunch of times in this thread and got no response.

If you tell someone he is under arrest and he just stands there and says "no. dont touch me" what do you do? Walk away?
    Police are not allowed to escalate their use of force to subdue a suspect without impunity which is the case here (reference the use of force continuum). Eric Garner was not being violent nor did he pose any grave threat to the police officers which required a potentially lethal hold. Police should be held to a higher standard than citizens actually since they hold a scared place in society...
    -The wolf on hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.
    -That's true, he's not as hungry.. but when he wants the food...it's there

Professional Engineer

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by capon12 View Post
    You show this pic to 99% of the world and they're going to say that looks like choking to them. Only on the misc do wannabe MMA *******s come around and try to break out technical terms to try to avoid calling a spade a spade.
    lol was about to say this... all you martial art try hards correcting the term are ****ing pathetic lmao

coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coalpower32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    for untaxed cigarettes???

Is this real life? You NY brahs take this anti-smoking campaign entirely too seriously.
    its not anti-smoking
    its anti-taxman

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    Me: you can't sell $0.15 cigarettes individually like that.
    Him: why not?
    Me: because the state wants to collect tax on it
    Him: that's ridiculous
    Me: agreed.... stupid as fuk
    Him: OK bye
    Me: later.
    brb killing school kids selling untaxed candy bars
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me: you can't sell $0.15 cigarettes individually like that.
    Him: why not?
    Me: because the state wants to collect tax on it
    Him: that's ridiculous
    Me: agreed.... stupid as fuk
    Him: OK bye
    Me: later.
    well then I guess you wouldnt have a job for long.

Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit View Post
    brb killing school kids selling untaxed candy bars

brb killing astronauts for untaxed gravel

wut
    Downhill/Freeride Crew
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    MWC crew crew crew

4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by roko79 View Post
    Garner and Brown are totally different.

Mike Brown escalated the situation and got killed.

Garner had a verbal argument and gets choked to death
    This.

So you guys will just allow the government to take your rights away with question? It's not like he had a weapon on him or started to swing. He had his hands visible and stepped back while trying to talk it out. They went right to taking him to the ground.

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by roko79 View Post
    Garner and Brown are totally different.

Mike Brown escalated the situation and got killed.

Garner had a verbal argument and gets choked to death
    Again, you're wrong.

He broke the law.

Cops were going to place him under arrest

He resisted.

Was taken down and died because of his own actions.

had he not resisted, he'd still be alive

/thread
    onion crew

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Again, you're wrong.

He broke the law.

He resisted.

/thread
    He died cause the cops caused his death.
    Atheist Conservative Crew

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    lol was about to say this... all you martial art try hards correcting the term are ****ing pathetic lmao
    Why? That is not a choke. That is not outlawed in NYPD. Thats kind of one of the issues here. People are saying he isnt allowed to do that, which he is. Because its not the same as a choke hold. I would even be willing to go as far as saying he was taught how to do that hold in training, like the leos ere are.

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He initially resisted arrest verbally and by pulling his hands away.
    When they jumped him he was done. He gave up. His hands are up at 40 seconds in the video. That is a man surrendering.
    From there on he is choked and had a pig pile on him for several minutes.

All of the bullsh*t happens after his arms were above his head giving up. lol at the people talking as if this dude is resiting arrest via rag dolling cops and helicopter punches.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post
    Police are not allowed to escalate their use of force to subdue a suspect without impunity which is the case here (reference the use of force continuum). Eric Garner was not being violent nor did he pose any grave threat to the police officers which required a potentially lethal hold. Police should be held to a higher standard than citizens actually since they hold a scared place in society...
    Wat?
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solidarity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Again, you're wrong.

He broke the law.

He resisted.

/thread
    Police are not allowed to escalate their use of force to subdue a suspect without impunity which is the case here (reference the use of force continuum). Eric Garner was not being violent nor did he pose any grave threat to the police officers which required a potentially lethal hold.

Professional Engineer

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnytobulk View Post
    He died cause the cops caused his death.
    He died because he resisted arrest, which caused the cop to put him in a choke hold, which caused his death. Therefore, the career criminal caused his own demise.

antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just lol....America of Peace

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where do they draw the line?
    I never try anything I just do it!

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    well then I guess you wouldnt have a job for long.
    Yes because I'm too much in favor of the citizens of this county, I could never enforce the ridiculous laws our corrupt, horrific govt creates.

To the people saying "if he didn't resist, he'd still be alive!" I say, "if it wasn't for our over-reaching taxes and law, he'd still be alive!"
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4EverrBulking View Post
    This.

So you guys will just allow the government to take your rights away with question? It's not like he had a weapon on him or started to swing. He had his hands visible and stepped back while trying to talk it out. They went right to taking him to the ground.
    resisting arrest is a right of mine?

Lol, liberals. They know nothing of the constitution.
    onion crew

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Wat?
    I will make it very simple: Just because you are resisting arrest does not allow law enforcement officers to use whatever force necessary to subdue you... the force applied to subdue a suspect must be commensurate with the level or risk the suspect poses.

Professional Engineer

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit View Post
    Would it be better if he said "due to the officers arm around my neck I feel a compromised in air flow from my trachea but I'm still breathing and ok! Just feels like I'm breathing through a straw!"
    one...a person can obviously show signs of not being able to swim...two....they would say HELP. if you want to get literal with it at all.

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Again, you're wrong.

He broke the law.

He resisted.

/thread
    excessive force
    chokehold being prohibited
    untaxed cigarettes
    someone died when it completely could have been avoided if good practices were applied

had this cop(s) followed regulations, the country wouldn't have maximum over rustle

Am I doing your logic right!?!?!?
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He died because he was an obese asthmatic. What the police did here wouldn't have killed a normal person. So maybe next time some 400+ pound asthmatic will think twice before resisting arrest, otherwise it might result in an ass beating.

It's easy to armchair quarterback about "what the police could have done better." If you don't do it for work, you really can't say that what they did here was excessive.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes because I'm too much in favor of the citizens of this county, I could never enforce the ridiculous laws our corrupt, horrific govt creates.

To the people saying "if he didn't resist, he'd still be alive!" I say, "if it wasn't for our over-reaching taxes and law, he'd still be alive!"
    well then your statement of what you would do being a police officer is moot and pointless...good lord.

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So do does the FBI storm kids neighborhood lemonade stands for tax evasion now as well?

No?

Why not? It IS illegal! Someone needs to stop those criminals too!
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got pulled over a few months ago and in a few minutes had multiple cop cars roll up on me and came out armed to the teeth aiming guns at me. I rolled my window down and they asked me to get out and show my hands on my knees. I completely complied and was scared to hell. One of the cops ran up and asked me where my id was, I told him and he grabbed my wallet and checked.

Turned out they were looking for an white male escaped murderer who was reported driving a vehicle identical to mine. Once they saw it wasn't me, they pulled me up and thanked me for my cooperation and even bought me lunch for the inconvenience. Cops don't always have the luxury of knowing everything in a situation.

Point being, even as scared and panicked as I was, a little compliance led to me not getting shot. I wonder if he had simply thought big picture and let them arrest him peacefully, he probably wouldn't have gotten hit too hard in court. It goes a long way in the mind of the court. Shame to see his ignorance leads to these events.
    "There is no one right way, everyone is different"

-B.S. Pre-Med/Biology from CMU and ex-CMU Wide Receiver
    -NASM CPT, PES, CES
    -Current trainer of elite athletes
    -Future Elite BowHunter and certified Lungcutter

Official 1st Phorm Ambassador

https://coachmatt.1stphorm.com/

Well thats how you feel, however; there has to be people to enforrce these laws, weather, u like them or not. I dont give a chit it ppl sell drugs. Doesnt bother me, but someone has to arrest drug dealers.

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last edited by The-BeAsT; 12-03-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more