Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GZeolla View Post
    Congrats on your competitions. Dealing with your own health issues and now those of your wife must be tough. But you seem to be handling it well. With all that and your age, you're an inspiration.
    Appreciated.

Was thinking of running a journal on this seasons prep...first comp in may. Keeps ya honest...!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GZeolla View Post
    Congrats on your competitions. Dealing with your own health issues and now those of your wife must be tough. But you seem to be handling it well. With all that and your age, you're an inspiration.
    Thanx...wife's doing pretty good except her vision sends to be deteriorating. ...

Training started now for 2015....totally different programme and m absolutely different eating plan. ..filled with both anticipation and fear...what we call in my game an approach/ avoidance conflict

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yakabebe View Post
    Thanx...wife's doing pretty good except her vision sends to be deteriorating. ...

Training started now for 2015....totally different programme and m absolutely different eating plan. ..filled with both anticipation and fear...what we call in my game an approach/ avoidance conflict
    :bump:
    How's the new program doing? I had the golfers' elbow for years too. So glad it's gone!
    Any update on the dizziness?

"approach/ avoidance conflict" ...the avoidance phase is just another obstacle and completely between the ears! You will beat that down, I'm sure of it.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.
    -Twain

Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    :bump:
    How's the new program doing? I had the golfers' elbow for years too. So glad it's gone!
    Any update on the dizziness?

"approach/ avoidance conflict" ...the avoidance phase is just another obstacle and completely between the ears! You will beat that down, I'm sure of it.
    Thanx mate...the elbow I HAVE TO REPORT is almost better

And I can truly commend to you if you have access to it the treatment of PRP which is Platelet Rich Plasma. Spin off your blood in md room and extract from the serum the growth hormones and platelets which are then injected into the tendon

Can I say it hurts like mofo...but 3 injections later separated by 2 weeks each...the damn thing is almost 100%

I had physio, ultrasound guided cortico-steroid and iontophoresis over 5 sessions to no effect

Now...its good to go

The programme is going great guns

Weight loss has commenced. Started on the plan at 89.2kg on 5 Jan and this AM was 87.6kg

The gym programme is a 6 day one with each body part getting hit 2x.

Strong as a bull atm with my PB on squats last night of 5 sets x 5 reps 120, 125, 130, 135 & 140kg...ass to the floor form.

And that avoidance is gonnnnnnnnnnnnnne.

All in...as usual

Simple plan.

67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000) 67fastback is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's a pretty wicked squat set, maybe you should be updating your journal so some of the novices like me, can check it out.

Best of luck
    I'm going to take the Sc0liosis curve out of my back and eliminate my nerve pain

David22South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OMG! 65 years of age? and this kind of body? Is this guy for real? My sincere heart-felt appreciations! For a moment, I felt bad about myself; struggling and fighting with my body weight and fat; forget about a proper shapre.

Mr. Yakabebe, You are a true souce of inspiration. Please accept my warm appreciations and congratulations. Yes you did what many guys will not even think of