CzarAlekz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LA Fitness or Titanz Fitness

I am trying to figure out which gym to go to in the Smyrna Area, I just moved and would like to get a few opinions. I am a power lifter and bodybuilder and im looking for a place that will have enough weights and less crowd. I have heard LA gets pretty crowded, but It does have many other options like basket ball and a pool, but do i need that? There was also a gym called Titanz Fitness. I went in there to get a tour the other day and they were 24/7, they have bumper plates, kettle bells, ropes, bags, and they have a really nice cage with the bumper plates and platform. It is a little smaller though and doesn't have a pool, basketball court, and racquet ball courts and do not have many locations. La also may have more room and machines because of how big it is. Another thing that stood out in Titanz was the turf field with sleds and tires out side. Guys please help me ! :O

Thanks!

trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to go to an LA fitness when I'm in Atlanta for work. Its a typical big box gym. The only thing I hated were the hex plates. I hate trying to deadlift with them and trying to do deficit deads are impossible...

I'm actually moving to Midtown this year and I'm joining up at Coffee's Gym in Marietta. $225/year, can't beat that. But then again, I'm focusing on Olympic Lifting.
    Squat: 135 lbs
    Bench: 225 lbs
    Deadlift: 185 lbs

Stop quoting my stats. I know what I'm doing if I can deadlift 1.5 plates.