mztlynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Fat Burner?

So I'm completely new to this site and fat burners. I was given a sample of Celucor Super HD and I tried it today. I like it because unlike pretty much everything else I've tried (I'm a complete caffeine addict) it actually gives me energy. (A little too much, but that's my own fault because I took it without eating by accident). I also have a problem with cravings and wanting to eat when i shouldn't, and this has helped that tremendously. I have no idea how this is going to work in terms of weight loss/calorie/fat burn though. Can anyone give me suggestions as to whether this one is best for me, and if not which one is? I only know of this one because it was given to me. I'm not sure what you'd need to know so ill give you some basics. I'm a 20 y/o female. 5'3" 174 lbs. Looking to lose quite a bit of weight (about 60 lbs) and tone up my muscles. I exercise for about 60 min per day and try to switch off days between cardio and muscle targeting. (Sorry if my terminology is off, like I said, Im totally new to this.) Any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks for your help!

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you eating in a calorie deficit? If so, for how long? Diet will be key....a fat burner should only be used when energy, and fat loss start to slow.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what is your tdee and macros?
    after you have your diet in order you can look at adding a fat burner such as MAN scorch
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ma...A15E20E9AFAB75
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sean26607 View Post
    Are you eating in a calorie deficit? If so, for how long? Diet will be key....a fat burner should only be used when energy, and fat loss start to slow.
    Agree here
    you can add a burner, but if your diet is not in check it wont merit any results but lost money and maybe some energy

Start here

If Cutting Read the following:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html

For suggestions after that:

AEN LIV
    Cellucor Super HD or D4 Thermal Shock
    ANS Diablo
    PES Alphamine or Norco

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet will determine fat loss. "Fat Burners" can help aid in energy, but if the diet is not there than it won't matter.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

St3pHaNi3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll have to agree with the rest...diet is the key to your fat loss. And since you have just started out i'd suggest you give your best in following a proper diet and training first and more importantly. If needed (in case you hit a plateau) help you out later once you've already did some significant progress. Supplements will ONLY help once everything else is on track and since you're just starting out my opinion is better not make your body depend on any aids other than your food.
    Good luck!
    PERSONAL
    www.********.com/stephaniefitblaster
    http://instagram.com/stephie_fitblaster
    https://twitter.com/StephieFitness
    www.pinterest.com/stephfitblaster
    ----------------
    BUSINESS
    www.fit-blaster.com
    www.youtube.com/fitblastervideo
    www.********.com/Fit-Blaster
    ----------------
    MUSIC
    www.reverbnation.com/stephaniemusicproductions
    www.myspace.com/st3phani3music

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite
    is a widely popular choice that will make your diet easier. It is available in powder form as well.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Super HD is great stuff, if you liked the sample I'd recommend buying a bottle. I used it on my cut when it first came out a few yrs back and loved it.

mztlynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry guys, I should've clarified a little better. I'm new to fat burners and the like, not to weight loss. I've been at this for a few years. I've already lost about 60 lbs, but I'm sort of at a plateau. I'm exercising an hour every day and eating 1200 cals, so definitely already at a deficit.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mztlynne View Post
    Sorry guys, I should've clarified a little better. I'm new to fat burners and the like, not to weight loss. I've been at this for a few years. I've already lost about 60 lbs, but I'm sort of at a plateau. I'm exercising an hour every day and eating 1200 cals, so definitely already at a deficit.
    You're caloric intake is far to low, and especially so if you're doing cardio on top of that. What are your macros?

I would honestly recommend you to start adding kcals back in to reach a maintenance phase for a while.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    You're caloric intake is far to low, and especially so if you're doing cardio on top of that. What are your macros?

I would honestly recommend you to start adding kcals back in to reach a maintenance phase for a while.
    agreed 100%, if you are not losing on that low of calories with that high of activity level you need to "jumpstart" your metabolism again.
    have you been doing refeeds while dieting?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mztlynne View Post
    refeed for a week... was on a crazy strict hard core no junk diet while my wife was at basic training and lost 30lbs in 2 months... no one ever said how i looked thinner or anything.... went to teaxs ate like a mad man her graduation weekend. pizza, hooters, cookies, wings, soda and when i came back everyone said holy crap you lost weight... lost 10lbs and ate like chit and my body composition changed in matter of days.
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post

I would also suggest a full diet break for maybe 1-2 weeks minimum before going back to cutting:
    and here is why

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...et-break.html/

Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ECA stack + good diet. Don't even bother with anything else.
    2 Bulging/Slipped discs. But still lift crew.