Ramboni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me lose weight as fast as possible, willing to do anything.

Hello, I am in pretty much in need of your help. It could take you pretty much a few minutes but these few minutes might change my life to the better.

I am 17 years old, male.
    My height is 171 cm or 5'7
    My weight is 86 KG or 189 lb

Pretty much my whole life I wanted to lose weight, but I never had any motivation since I didn't see results in the short run.

I want to really start losing weight from now on. I want to really change my life to the better.

Things to know about me:
    -I rarely drink water(I know that's bad, but I can't control myself to do so, but now I am willing to)
    -My gym is limited( I live in a building that has its own exercise room, so no one will tell me what to do as I am in the room alone)
    -Things in the exercise room(gym):

-Treadmill
    -Cycle
    -Automatic bench press(No bar, two handles and auto adjusting the weight)
    -Leg extension machine
    -Pull-down machine
    -One-arm cable machine
    -chest fly machine
    -Dumbbell(But they are huge, the smallest one is 20kg)

So what do I basically want to do?

All I want is probably the best way to lose weight in a fast way, with what I should eat and do.

I am willing to do anything and everything for this to happen, I want to do it hardcore.

I also wouldn't mind getting on some muscles right now since this is what I want to do after I lose weight anyway. I want to lose some breast fat at the beginning as well.

Also, another thing that I usually want to know is when do I start my exercise, before food or after food and etc~

I greatly appreciate anyone that replies to this with important information, thank you.

Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000) Karn235 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Find your TDEE and eat 500 less than that until weight loss stalls, count every calorie you consume by using a scale and weighing out food. Stop eating out and prepare your food at home. Cardio is only a supplement to your weightloss don't go crazy with it. Get on a routine, many good ones on bodybuilding.com . And no cheat "days" eat food you enjoy and incorporate it into your daily diet, no such thing as "clean food", a calorie is a calorie for the most part. Screw low carb and low fat, eat a a good ratio of everything, carbs do not affect weight loss. I've lost over 90+ lbs and have always eating 300g carbs a day during my cuts. Also It doesn't matter when you eat, no 6 meals a day garbage. Eat 3-4 meals , decent sized. I prefer to eat 50% of calories for dinner so I don't go hungry to bed.

Edit: drink atleast 2 liters!, preferably much more

c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50) c18little will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ramboni View Post
    Hello, I am in pretty much in need of your help. It could take you pretty much a few minutes but these few minutes might change my life to the better.

I am 17 years old, male.
    My height is 171 cm or 5'7
    My weight is 86 KG or 189 lb

Pretty much my whole life I wanted to lose weight, but I never had any motivation since I didn't see results in the short run.

I want to really start losing weight from now on. I want to really change my life to the better.

Things to know about me:
    -I rarely drink water(I know that's bad, but I can't control myself to do so, but now I am willing to)
    -My gym is limited( I live in a building that has its own exercise room, so no one will tell me what to do as I am in the room alone)
    -Things in the exercise room(gym):

-Treadmill
    -Cycle
    -Automatic bench press(No bar, two handles and auto adjusting the weight)
    -Leg extension machine
    -Pull-down machine
    -One-arm cable machine
    -chest fly machine
    -Dumbbell(But they are huge, the smallest one is 20kg)

So what do I basically want to do?

All I want is probably the best way to lose weight in a fast way, with what I should eat and do.

I am willing to do anything and everything for this to happen, I want to do it hardcore.

I also wouldn't mind getting on some muscles right now since this is what I want to do after I lose weight anyway. I want to lose some breast fat at the beginning as well.

Also, another thing that I usually want to know is when do I start my exercise, before food or after food and etc~

I greatly appreciate anyone that replies to this with important information, thank you.
    If you try to lose weight as quickly as possible, the weight simply will not stay off. I have fallen victim to this, and trust me, doing it quickly is NOT worth it. Track your calories for a week, and see how much your weight changes. By that, find your TDEE and subtract 500-1000 calories. 500 calories is 1LB a week, and 1000 calories is 2LBS a week. Eat that, and adjust as you hit stick points. This is a marathon, not a sprint. I am currently helping people with weight loss, and if you want further help, please e-mail me at Daftygaming@gmail.com. I have a few clients that im helping now, and I can help 1-2 more people probably. I will be able to put you on a plan to find out these things for you and get you on a plan for steady, healthy weight loss in a way that you can keep it off as long as you are willing to follow my lead. I have written an article on Fad diets and why exactly they are dangerous, and it is actually being used by some trainers at the gym I go to and a few other people. If you are interested in this article, please let me know, as I will send you it via e-mail.

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only consume water and take multi. Walk several hours per day, but don't exercise. Worked for me when I needed something like that.

Comeback when you realize you need a sane approach to weight loss.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hellothere55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The fastest way to lose weight is to either cut off some appendages, take out some useless organs, and get scissors so you can literally cut the fat.

In all seriousness, the hardest part isnt running 10 miles in one day or something crazy; the hardest part is to keep consistency.

Eat lean meats, fruits and vegetables (juices don't count, has to be the actual thing you pull from the ground), whole grains, nonfat dairy, some healthy fats, and most importantly, keep track of how much you are eating.

Try to lift weights at least 2x a week and do a half hour of moderate cardio like 5x a week. Or an hour of light cardio 5x a week, like walking or something.

If you aren't losing weight doing this, cut down on the amount of food you are eating.

Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strobe57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hellothere55 View Post
    The fastest way to lose weight is to either cut off some appendages, take out some useless organs, and get scissors so you can literally cut the fat.

In all seriousness, the hardest part isnt running 10 miles in one day or something crazy; the hardest part is to keep consistency.

Eat lean meats, fruits and vegetables (juices don't count, has to be the actual thing you pull from the ground), whole grains, nonfat dairy, some healthy fats, and most importantly, keep track of how much you are eating.

Try to lift weights at least 2x a week and do a half hour of moderate cardio like 5x a week. Or an hour of light cardio 5x a week, like walking or something.

If you aren't losing weight doing this, cut down on the amount of food you are eating.
    losing weight is 80% diet, if not more. Eat less than you burn and you're good to go.

rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000) rbjames74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Water, Cardio, Core. If the weights you have are too heavy then start off with plyos and bodyweight exercises ( Push ups, squats) until you're a beast at that, then move on to the weights. Once you can handle your body weight weights will be alot easier for you

Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rbjames74 View Post
    Water, Cardio, Core. If the weights you have are too heavy then start off with plyos and bodyweight exercises ( Push ups, squats) until you're a beast at that, then move on to the weights. Once you can handle your body weight weights will be alot easier for you
    ^ This guy can't be serious lol

OP: Count your calories / macros, be in a caloric deficit (plenty of guides for this), start lifting NOW - find a beginner weight lifting routine on bb.com, and use cardio as a tool to eat more calories, or simply to make sure you are in a deficit.
    My Weight Loss Journey:
    Started On Feb 2012: 310 Pounds

harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) harmar21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Thrqne View Post
    ^ This guy can't be serious lol

OP: Count your calories / macros, be in a caloric deficit (plenty of guides for this), start lifting NOW - find a beginner weight lifting routine on bb.com, and use cardio as a tool to eat more calories, or simply to make sure you are in a deficit.
    Well I guess you could "burn" like 250000 calories in an hour with lipo.

But on serious note I just started sep and down to 304 by changing my diet, and exercising more