Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000)
    my little dick

freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500) freddibnah is not very helpful. (-500)
    how that thing at the top of Google puts videos in a drop down thing on the right, and not 1 next to images

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rafkalf View Post
    my little dick
    this fuark. my anoose can barely even feel it.
    I lift therefore I am.

CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When i'm weaker than the week before on a certain lift even though im bulking.

When GF don't answer my txt but she's logged on FB

When peoples make noise when they eat or eat with there mouth open. Fkin pigs man i swear cant stand it.

When someone takes my equipment/machine even though theres my gym bag right in front of it. Usually older guys that think the world revolve around them.

When a mother phucker is in the left lane and goes to the same speed as the one on the right lane so youre stuck behind them, over rustles my jimmes
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by atceric View Post
    $3 a month and no commercials ftw.

Things that make me rage can be summed up in one sentence:

People that get in my way, slow me down, or negatively affect me.

Stey the fuk out of my way, that is all.
    What really rustles my jim jams is who people who walk slow as chit when there is others behind them

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when i discuss someones flaws and they bring up my wrongdoings from years ago ---mainly happens with sloots

when i'm talking about something and interrupted with something that has nothing to do with the issue---mainly happens with sloots
    Why lift when it's all about the jawline ©

rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People who get mad when I roll through the stop sign and go first.
    People who don't stare at their expensive iphone screen all day long.
    People who get mad when you interrupt them.
    Cars that don't completely stop when I jaywalk.
    People who won't stare back at me in public.
    Selfish people who wear headphones when they play Peruvian music.
    People who won't utilize the equipment in-between my sets.
    Guys with rustled jim jams.
    Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.
    ~Alice Walker

IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50) IncomingGains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -Slow walkers
    -People talking/texting at the movies(holy fuk that pisses me off HARD)
    -People who let the water run full power from the tap while they're doing something else
    -Girlfriends who like to chit-chat of the phone for extended periods of time(>15 min)

Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pablo237 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -when girls text me dumb chit like they are funny but are really socially retarded
    -2-3 word texts.

Registered Non-user Vastusaurus's Avatar
    Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    when pedestrians press the button to cross when there is no moving traffic, immediately cross the road, then traffic arrives and has to stop at a red light with nobody crossing the road because the ****wit pressed the button when they didnt need to. makes me rage every time

ads on youtube used to annoy me until i DL'd adblock plus, 1000% recommend
    Leangains for life

MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxxSteele is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People who complain about chit, usually same type that feels entitled.

also classics like loud eating, bad hygiene in work settings (cos you have to be with them), people walking with their dogs unleashed until they see you and frantically try to re-leash the dog (always huge) while it trips the fuk out at my dog and I..

omfg in those drive-thru's with 2 ordering lanes...

and you go into the one that looks the shortest, but 1 or 2 fuks manage to sneak in front of you, knowing you were there first. on drive thru note.. people that order for a fukkiin family through a drive thru. brb 15 minute wait for one car instead of 3 people getting in and out in 5.

straight bs.

atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aerojh View Post
    What really rustles my jim jams is who people who walk slow as chit when there is others behind them
    Sends me up a cot dam wall.

I will get specific, your driving down the highway, and the person in the left lane isn't passing anyone. ITS A FUKING PASSING LANE!!!! NOT A DRIVE HOWEVER THE HELLL I WANT LANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inconsiderate scum.

j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cross threaded bottle caps
    Banana peels that fuking peel wrong
    Acne under facial hair
    Depressed people around me
    That feeling in my dink when I'm dehydrated
    Swallow pills and they feel like they're stuck in my throat
    205/275/395

Got my first hug on 10/20/15, the day shall forever be remembered as the day I lost my "what if"

No gf crew
    Kissless crew
    Lost virginity to prostitutes crew
    Phenibut addict crew
    Sub 6 inch crew

buttplug thumb of peace invrlose123's Avatar
    invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People who don't close their fuking mouth when they chew
    Fat people who are loud as fuk
    fat people with tattoos
    fat people wearing tights/yoga pants
    fat people with disgusting facial piercings
    skinny people who think they're ripped because they have a concentration camp six pack
    parents who let their kids have tantrums and "punish" them by ignoring them
    people who coast down the ramp merging on to the freeway and merge at 60km/h and then get up to proper speed
    people who come down the merging ramp in a cluster of three cars forcing me to lane change so that they can get in
    people who dont enter the intersection when turning left
    people who use the word "bae" on social media
    girls who attention whore on social media
    girls who fish for comments on social media by calling themselves ugly
    girls posting pictures of themselves that are obviously showing off their tits/ass and then acting like its just a normal picture
    ugly girls who think they're even human beings
    people who brag about wasting large amounts of money at the bar
    people who brag about wasting large amounts of money on smoking weed
    people who brag about smoking weed
    people who feel the need to tell the entire world that they smoke weed
    people who stand on your heels while waiting in line behind you
    people who can't spell basic words
    people who feel proud about being stupid
    people who think their cushy job is difficult
    the typical swag**** kids who post dumb chit like "Treat your girl like a princess" on social media
    people who share religious things on social media
    people who say "skrype"
    people who say "Scoop me"
    people who say "sauce me the (insert object here)"
    people who cant stay off their phone for more than 30 seconds
    Needs to get back in to the gym crew

Non-lifting ******* crew

CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Religion and how irrational people are towards it.

toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toucanbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    people who walk really slow
    the 30 second ads on youtube which you cant skip
    when you solder iron your dink and cant take regular showers or fap
    *******s who say they did really bad on a test and then get 99%
    Arsenal FC crew
    Medhead is my 10/10 crew

King Of The Dinosaurs Tyrannosaur88's Avatar
    Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrannosaur88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -When some teenager (usually a girl) can't finish a sentence without saying 'like' at least three times or 'you know'. Once on the train this girl talking to her friend behind me said 'like' over 50 times in a period of only a couple minutes. Srs i counted.

-People that can't spell or don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and other simple stuff like that

-Babies crying on plane flights.

-People that walk too slow where it's a narrow path or whatever and you can't overtake them. Hurry the fuk up srs
    *Misc resident dinosaur and animal expert*
    *Fossil hunting and collecting crew*
    *Metal detecting crew*
    *Palaeontology crew*
    *Too many similar and obscure crews crew*

prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) prescott3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    - People who ask me how I am. You don't really care

- People who talk over food that's not theirs or that they're sharing

- non english speakers

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    people that rage over things they can't change anyway
    squeeze your glutes and press

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    people who dont use turn signals

people who think its a brilliant idea to drive as far as possible in a lane that ends before they merge

people who think my highway following distance is an invitation for them to change lanes between me and the car infront of me

people who slow down when they know a light is going to turn yellow then go through it anyway once it turns yellow leaving me to have to stop at the red light
    Train for Strength, Eat For Size, Rest for Recovery, Repeat for Results

rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People who purposely slow down when walking in front of your car.
    Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.
    ~Alice Walker

Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Children.

Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zerotohero1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - girls that act super receptive, gives u #, then never picks up or messages back

- taking a shower in the morning when its cold

- when parents say some dumb chit but you dont want to explain to them that they r wrong so you just accept it

- people that cut in lines cuz their friends are there

VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by invrlose123 View Post
    People who don't close their fuking mouth when they chew
    Fat people who are loud as fuk
    fat people with tattoos
    fat people wearing tights/yoga pants
    fat people with disgusting facial piercings
    skinny people who think they're ripped because they have a concentration camp six pack
    parents who let their kids have tantrums and "punish" them by ignoring them
    people who coast down the ramp merging on to the freeway and merge at 60km/h and then get up to proper speed
    people who come down the merging ramp in a cluster of three cars forcing me to lane change so that they can get in
    people who dont enter the intersection when turning left
    people who use the word "bae" on social media
    girls who attention whore on social media
    girls who fish for comments on social media by calling themselves ugly
    girls posting pictures of themselves that are obviously showing off their tits/ass and then acting like its just a normal picture
    ugly girls who think they're even human beings
    people who brag about wasting large amounts of money at the bar
    people who brag about wasting large amounts of money on smoking weed
    people who brag about smoking weed
    people who feel the need to tell the entire world that they smoke weed
    people who stand on your heels while waiting in line behind you
    people who can't spell basic words
    people who feel proud about being stupid
    people who think their cushy job is difficult
    the typical swag**** kids who post dumb chit like "Treat your girl like a princess" on social media
    people who share religious things on social media
    people who say "skrype"
    people who say "Scoop me"
    people who say "sauce me the (insert object here)"
    people who cant stay off their phone for more than 30 seconds
    you alright there, mate?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Codo View Post
    when someone dumber than myself wins an argument by using logical fallacies.
    Then really, they didn't win.

43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000)
    people who drive slow in the passing lane
    snub city yuppies
    hipsters
    sloots
    my penis
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by playsintrafficc View Post
    -when i go to put the 80lb dumbbells back and theres a pair of 15s sitting in their place.
    fukkin this. you *******s that fukkin lazy to walk a couple more steps to put the DBs back?
    Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist c/o '21

threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - people not replacing toilet paper...
    - little teeth with giant fking gums...

ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000) ShabbaLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    People who stand and wait with a door open when it's double doors and you could just go through the other door.

I go through the other door every time just to make them look stupid and weak.

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA