Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lowest effective dose for EC

Hey folks coming back after a long lay off at the gym. Got my diet back in check and have been back at it for about 2 months. I believe I'm sitting somewhere between 20-25% bf (never been this soft in my life). I have started taking ephedrine and caffeine because it was always effective for me in the past. I'm 195lbs right now and am looking to lose about 15 lbs (while gaining my muscle back to some extent). Despite all the coffee I drink I am very sensitive to combining the EC and it really makes me sweat (and irritable LOL). I have been taking it for a week so far and am up to 16mg of E and 200 mg of C twice per day. I am trying to work up to 24mg of E but I do not want to take 3 doses per day - I'd like to stick with 2 (24mg E/200mg C 2x per day). Is that still effective or is the 3x daily dose the be all and end all? I love the effectiveness of the stack just can't handle the jitters and irritability that go with it. I think twice a day would be ideal in terms of less sides, but is it enough to promote additional fat loss on top of my clean eating and exercise plan?
    Cass

Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump
    Cass

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe that twice a day is fine. Those with limited tolerance to stimulants typically use the twice a day versus the 3x a day to avoid said symptoms. In terms of efficacy, I think that it should prove just as useful for energy/appetite control as the 3x a day.