rheeley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can somebody tell me which is the better bench please? CF430 vs PM121

Hi guys,

I just took delivery of a strength package from powerhouse fitness in the uk consisting of a power rack, oly barbell set and bench etc.

The bench advertised in the package was the CF430 but i was instead sent the PM121. I have called the company and been told i can keep the bench delivered as that is apparently what should be included in the package, the cf430 was the standin, else i can have the cf430 to replace it.

Could anyone advise me on the best course of action? Cheers

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rheeley View Post
    Hi guys,

I just took delivery of a strength package from powerhouse fitness in the uk consisting of a power rack, oly barbell set and bench etc.

The bench advertised in the package was the CF430 but i was instead sent the PM121. I have called the company and been told i can keep the bench delivered as that is apparently what should be included in the package, the cf430 was the standin, else i can have the cf430 to replace it.

Could anyone advise me on the best course of action? Cheers
    I would keep the PM121. I don't have experience with either bench, but just looking at the photos, it appears to me that the PM121 is the stronger bench.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

rheeley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    I would keep the PM121. I don't have experience with either bench, but just looking at the photos, it appears to me that the PM121 is the stronger bench.
    That was an observation i got on another forum i frequent as well. Think i will just keep it then and appreciate the help

The cf430 is rated at 100kg more than the pm121 but as the pm121 is still rated for 285kg or some such i really dont think its going to affect me lol.