Thread: Burn fat

tylervo2610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Burn fat

I'm 19 and im kinda small
    I do have muscles because i worked out for many months. I still dont know how to burn my fat belly in the best way, my friends said do cardio makes my muscles smaller than now. Is it true? Or cardio is the best way to burn my fat belly.
    I worked my abs for long, i can see the result by touching them. But cant see them through eyes.

TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tylervo2610 View Post
    I'm 19 and im kinda small
    I do have muscles because i worked out for many months. I still dont know how to burn my fat belly in the best way, my friends said do cardio makes my muscles smaller than now. Is it true? Or cardio is the best way to burn my fat belly.
    I worked my abs for long, i can see the result by touching them. But cant see them through eyes.
    Its called a caloric deficit. Which is when you eat less calories then you burn. Thats the only effective way to lose fat. Cardio is not needed.

Originally Posted by TyMar91 View Post
    Its called a caloric deficit. Which is when you eat less calories then you burn. Thats the only effective way to lose fat. Cardio is not needed.
    So which exercise is needed to burn fat? Can you show me?

TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyMar91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So which exercise is needed to burn fat? Can you show me?
    Exercise isnt the answer, its diet. Whats your current diet like?

Originally Posted by TyMar91 View Post
    Exercise isnt the answer, its diet. Whats your current diet like?
    I'm not a fat or skinny dude. Kinda in the middle but i'm trying to burn my fat belly though. And i have no diet plan because i'm trying to be bigger and have abs

I'm not a fat or skinny dude. Kinda in the middle but i'm trying to burn my fat belly though. And i have no diet plan because i'm trying to be bigger and have abs
    Then keep bulking and train your abs. With isolation movements (like weighted sits ups and such) and your compounds (like squat and deadlifts). You cannot spot reduce the fat on your abs. I'd forget about seeing abs untill you've built a lot more muscle. I'm the same way. I'm going to start bulking very soon

6FezhanLifter9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Then keep bulking and train your abs. With isolation movements (like weighted sits ups and such) and your compounds (like squat and deadlifts). You cannot spot reduce the fat on your abs. I'd forget about seeing abs untill you've built a lot more muscle. I'm the same way. I'm going to start bulking very soon

AlexXIII is on a distinguished road. (+10)

fat burn 2019

Hi
    I read about 11 pages of questions about fat burning but most of them are over 5 some 15 years old and didn't see anything about the fat burners, which raise the body temperature.
    Haven't tried them but happy to get any opinions - especially the negative ....
    I am dwelling between 3 products - if anybody have tried any will be well appreciated :

sorry but cannot post the links