RasterMace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RasterMace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RasterMace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RasterMace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RasterMace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RasterMace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RasterMace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RasterMace has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Potential for aesthetics? (pics)

Do you think I have the potential to look aesthetic like Zyzz with dedication? I've never worked out my entire life and probably have very little muscle. Will my small frame (atleast I think its small) hinder me from an aesthetic look? I say aesthetic because that's pretty much my only goal look.
    Attached Images

theJellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RasterMace View Post
    Do you think I have the potential to look aesthetic like Zyzz with dedication? I've never worked out my entire life and probably have very little muscle. Will my small frame (atleast I think its small) hinder me from an aesthetic look? I say aesthetic because that's pretty much my only goal look.
    Well everybody has potential to become more aesthetic, but you have to realize that Zyzz had amazing genetics and that's quite rare. But even if you have average or below average genetics, you can still look great if you lose fat and build muscle.

Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That you zyzz? Lol he was on certain illegal sups aswell

JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeyKH84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone has a starting point. If you dedicate yourself and stay focused on your goal you can achieve exactly what your after
    "What we do in life, echoes in eternity." -Maximus Decimus Meridius

littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can someone embed for the work brahs?
    * Crohn's disease crew *
    * Artritis crew *
    * Smashing 1/10s never dissapointed crew *
    * Misc told me i smashed a legit demon crew *

APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Small bones do usually mean you will find it much harder to gain muscle mass, but if/when you get that mass you'll generally look more aesthetic so has both pros and cons.

Chances are you will not look as good as Zyzz (since he was at the top end of aesthetic genetics) but you can probably get close. Just remember we are probably talking at least a few years to reach that kind of level. Personally I've been at this almost 6 years and still have a long way to go.
    *CEO crew*
    *Married with kids crew*
    *Life starts at 29 crew*
    *Still misc crew*