Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greginto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Agree 100%
    Unfortunately it isn't just 40 year old's preying upon your daughters. It's football teams drugging and raping them, videotaping it and slut shaming them.

This thread was hijacked quite some time ago and it's interesting to see how people are trying to place blame on this that or the other for 1 person making a decision.

If your daughter makes a decision to go out and get drunk guess what? She's made a decision. Why has she made that decision? Peer pressure, depression, etc. Will it be ok with you if the 18 year old rapes her or preys upon her? Somehow a 40 year old is more morally responsible? How do you think morally irresponsible 40 year old's become what they are? This mentality of "it's not ok but..." with the 18 year old's. Those 40 year old men start off as 18 year old men.

Society makes young men into what they are. Most of you are dancing around that to some effect. It's not ok period for men to prey upon women. It's not ok period for women to HAVE to worry about being raped/victimized/drugged and shamed into non-existence.

And stop talking about gay people, we **** who we want to **** and we don't go back to get our socks if we forget them.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    See... this hurt my feel.
    FWIW I find you attractive in every other way.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I understand and I never said he was a bad guy. I just think it's funny that he's in the over35 (where we have older females,) calling them desperate, old, ugly, washed up, carrying too much baggage, blah, blah, blah...Why not just say, you're attracted to younger women and leave it there? I would never say anything like that about the men here and I think it's disrespectful.

I can't be in this thread anymore, I'm out.
    Was not going to respond anymore however I feel I should explain this because it was not my intention to make people feel bad.

You are right, I should have left it at saying I am only attracted to younger women & there was no need to say the things I did. The reason I said them was in response to another post & someone else having a dig at me (still a poor excuse no less). It was an off the cuff remark that sounded mean towards a whole group of people & I regret saying it in the way I did.

You are also right, it is disrespectful & I could of gone back and deleted the comments but then that's a cop out so I have left them there.

Perhaps my outlook may change at some point, who knows.

The thread concentrated on the made up assertion that I target 18 year olds exclusively which is complete BS, I never said that anywhere in this thread - I said I am attracted to younger women & my target demographic is 18 to 35. Somehow it morphed from that to me being accused of being a predator - never let the truth get in the way of a good story though.

Even when I specifically said multiple times that I am repulsed by drunk women (and men) & that I rarely drink myself, the assertion that I am a predator that targets drunk 18 year olds has been repeated over and over again - Maybe the only perversion here is in the minds of the people that need to think the worst of others & to intentionally try to drag someone through the mud, it is absolutely pathetic & in my mind far more pathetic than a middle aged man chasing younger women after all at least the intent to hurt someone is not there in the latter.

Is a 40 year old man going out chasing younger women pathetic? Probably, Am I enjoying myself? Yes

Am I desperate? No I do not believe so, I understand that people want to paint that picture because it fits in with what they want their reality to be & that any 40 year old chasing after younger women is a sad unfulfilled & pathetic creature that never gets anywhere, that's not true, in many ways I have never been happier with my life as I am now. I think back & have to say that I was may more desperate & insecure in my teens & 20s than I am now.

Does it hurt anyone else? No

The picture many people have of me in their mind is either a perverted low life who races through women like nobodies business or a perverted low life that sits in the corner & never gets anywhere.
    The truth of the matter is that my expectations exceed my capabilities & my expectations are constantly moving in a way that ensure that when someone shows interest in me I tend to discount them & I lose the interest that was there when I thought they were not interested in me.

I would love to have the attitude that many of my friends do, go home with anything and everything, it would be more fun. Unfortunately for me I tend to only focus on one woman at a time. I generally need some form of emotional connection as well as a physical connection before anything happens.
    The times I have taken someone home, its always been an anticlimax with a slightly off feeling for the next couple of days which is why I do not do that anymore.

Coming out of a 17 year relationship into the new world of being single is not easy for anyone which in many ways is why I was so horrified at what I said about women my own age - often they are going through struggles infinitely more difficult than me (kids etc.)

I think I am a pretty decent person all up that fired back a few smart*rse comments without thinking first. It is easy for people to demonise others especially when you do not know them & if I am the lowest of the low scumbag that has been portrayed here then, maybe the world is not in such bad shape after all.
    Last edited by adamrandall2; 11-25-2014 at 02:54 PM.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamrandall2 View Post
    Coming out of a 17 year relationship into the new world of being single is not easy for anyone which in many ways is why I was so horrified at what I said about women my own age - often they are going through struggles infinitely more difficult than me (kids etc.)
    Seems to me this may be more why you said the things you said than any other reason. Though I don't understand the situation, I can understand why you may have reacted in that way.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is this thread in the general O35 and not in misc?

It's messing with my bb.com Feng Shui.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    Why is this thread in the general O35 and not in misc?

It's messing with my bb.com Feng Shui.
    Deep breathing helps, borkie. Plus, about 1/2 bottle of red wine

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My ex coworker was like 38, and he was really bummed out being that old. He always acted very young, wanted to be around young people etc..

He always made me feel bad because according to him I was "old". I never thought I wanted to be younger or felt bad about my age, but him bringing it up constantly, it kind of bummed me out sometimes.

He was married to a girl about his own age for many years.

When I got back from Finland, he had divorced his wife, and was dating this 23 -year old ex employee of his. This girl he is dating now is a very pretty Latina with huge boobs, and I think she is very much fun in every single way.
    I love her to death, and I admit that she is tons of fun. She made me laugh constantly by being silly at work.

But I was never that "fun girl", even when I was young. I was always "old", even as a child.

I don't really want to spend any time with them, even though they used to ask me all the time. They were fun coworkers to have but not really people I would spend any time with if don't have to. I have different interests than what people consider "fun". I like to be deep, dark, thinker, and just I dunno..

My story has no point sorry, I thought it had a point when I started writing it, but now I'm realizing it doesn't. Still I wasted time writing it, so not deleting lol..

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Deep breathing helps, borkie. Plus, about 1/2 bottle of red wine
    It's confusing!!
    Nice threads like EK's fitness goal one on one side, then insulting threads on the other side!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    My ex coworker was like 38, and he was really bummed out being that old. He always acted very young, wanted to be around young people etc..

He always made me feel bad because according to him I was "old". I never thought I wanted to be younger or felt bad about my age, but him bringing it up constantly, it kind of bummed me out sometimes.

He was married to a girl about his own age for many years.

When I got back from Finland, he had divorced his wife, and was dating this 23 -year old ex employee of his. This girl he is dating now is a very pretty Latina with huge boobs, and I think she is very much fun in every single way.
    I love her to death, and I admit that she is tons of fun. She made me laugh constantly by being silly at work.

But I was never that "fun girl", even when I was young. I was always "old", even as a child.

I don't really want to spend any time with them, even though they used to ask me all the time. They were fun coworkers to have but not really people I would spend any time with if don't have to. I have different interests than what people consider "fun". I like to be deep, dark, thinker, and just I dunno..

My story has no point sorry, I thought it had a point when I started writing it, but now I'm realizing it doesn't. Still I wasted time writing it, so not deleting lol..
    I read the whole thing, Cassie. It was engaging

It's confusing!!
    Nice threads like EK's fitness goal one on one side, then insulting threads on the other side!
    Fully agree, borkies, very confusing indeed.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Greginto View Post
    Unfortunately it isn't just 40 year old's preying upon your daughters. It's football teams drugging and raping them, videotaping it and slut shaming them.

This thread was hijacked quite some time ago and it's interesting to see how people are trying to place blame on this that or the other for 1 person making a decision.

If your daughter makes a decision to go out and get drunk guess what? She's made a decision. Why has she made that decision? Peer pressure, depression, etc. Will it be ok with you if the 18 year old rapes her or preys upon her? Somehow a 40 year old is more morally responsible? How do you think morally irresponsible 40 year old's become what they are? This mentality of "it's not ok but..." with the 18 year old's. Those 40 year old men start off as 18 year old men.

Society makes young men into what they are. Most of you are dancing around that to some effect. It's not ok period for men to prey upon women. It's not ok period for women to HAVE to worry about being raped/victimized/drugged and shamed into non-existence.

And stop talking about gay people, we **** who we want to **** and we don't go back to get our socks if we forget them.
    You've missed the fact that the brain doesn't stop developing until roughly 26 years of age and the last part to develop is the one that controls inhibitions. Oddly, it's also the first part to go. Right and wrong are the same at any age, but the ability to see consequences is what changes.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I read the whole thing, Cassie. It was engaging
    Lol..I don't know what my point was

I guess that there are a lot of middle aged guys who think that women their aged are ugly, old, washed up, desperate etc.

I don't really mind men saying this, though. I'm more into knowing what people really think than just people sugar coating things to be nice.

I guess that's the reason I don't mind hanging out at the misc. It's nice to know what men are thinking when they don't have to impress women.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Lol..I don't know what my point was

I guess that there are a lot of middle aged guys who think that women their aged are ugly, old, washed up, desperate etc.

I don't really mind men saying this, though. I'm more into knowing what people really think than just people sugar coating things to be nice.
    Yes, there some middle-aged men that their aged women are washed up, and I read one post admitting that just a coupe of days ago. What impressed me (not in a good way) was how ignorant that statement was and it blatantly displays shallowness. But, sure, there are both men and women who look much older than they are, but there are others that take care of themselves, i.e. brains and body.

Just know that when you read a post like that made by a middle-aged man, that he does not speak nor think for a lot of us.

Just know that when you read a post like that made by a middle-aged man, that he does not speak nor think for a lot of us.
    I think you're right because now that I think about it, there was another guy in my job who was in late thirties, the same thing, wanted someone young..the whole nine yard...
    They were both so miserable in their lives, and they both bummed me out. They were both really scrawny and unhealthy..just plain unhappy..
    But here I don't see that so much. Maybe bodybuilders are happier because they take care of themselves?
    The only thing I know is that I hate being around miserable people no matter how old or what gender they are..

Maybe that was my point if there ever was one
    Last edited by Cass40; 11-26-2014 at 12:40 AM.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I think people will be attracted to attractive people. But to post some kind of an age limit on that, or a generalization about how "older" women are, or take care of themselves especially on a bodybuilding site is just laughable.

Hopefully that isn't to WK.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm involved with a woman about 19 years younger. It's not like I was going after a younger woman either when I met her. I tried to brush her off at first thinking this hot woman doesn't really want to be talking to me.

Anyway, I've never been more connected or in love before in my life. I'm happy I looked past the age difference.
    Last edited by michail71; 11-26-2014 at 07:02 AM.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is this thread?
    Fixed that for you McB...
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta love ADD( read the entire thread), we go from tips for "safer clubbing" to a guy's personal sexual preferences.

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any tips for not looking like one of those desperate women...my first time hitting a club in a LONG LONG time tonight for a limo ladies night out.
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Any tips for not looking like one of those desperate women...my first time hitting a club in a LONG LONG time tonight for a limo ladies night out.
    Be easy... club rats dig easy chicks.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just be you and have fun, normal men seek out happy "drama free" women.

DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guess I gotta go for looking desperate then cause the only guy I'm easy for put a ring on it

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guess I gotta go for looking desperate then cause the only guy I'm easy for put a ring on it
    On the list for Bannukah

So I am going to be a tiny dancer and get jiggy with it

hahahaha

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Perhaps nightclubs are a poor choice for your target demographic.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Perhaps nightclubs are a poor choice for your target demographic.
    Why old married gals aren't allowed to go out and have some fun

Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why old married gals aren't allowed to go out and have some fun
    Be sure to use your danger face if a young person bumps you on the dance floor.....just saying.

Originally Posted by Edman316 View Post
    Be sure to use your danger face if a young person bumps you on the dance floor.....just saying.
    **** that I'll elbow the b!tch outta the way LOL

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **** that I'll elbow the b!tch outta the way LOL
    Now I am strangely attracted to you.
    On the list for Bannukah

reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In my years of bouncing and observing women when I was 20-24 here is what I ascertained.
    1) Wear panties
    2) Don't be the loudest one of your group
    3) Don't say the word c@ck to loud so it can be heard, or talk about penis size aloud in your group
    4) Don't be catty towards your waitress aloud
    5) Don't have your tongue on the table if your bartender is cute, be careful grabbing the bouncers ass he may do his best to take you home
    6) Don't say aloud wow I'm so drunk or do power shots followed by a WOOOOO HOOOOOO

Avoid these and you should fly under the desperate radar

Originally Posted by reddog140 View Post
    In my years of bouncing and observing women when I was 20-24 here is what I ascertained.
    1) Wear panties
    2) Don't be the loudest one of your group
    3) Don't say the word c@ck to loud so it can be heard, or talk about penis size aloud in your group
    4) Don't be catty towards your waitress aloud
    5) Don't have your tongue on the table if your bartender is cute, be careful grabbing the bouncers ass he may do his best to take you home
    6) Don't say aloud wow I'm so drunk or do power shots followed by a WOOOOO HOOOOOO

Avoid these and you should fly under the desperate radar
    Noted

I'll keep the list in my pocket, if I have one, to refer back to