Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

500 lbs Bench Tonight... On Smith Machine w/ SlingShot

And my recent journey to get there...

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    NB4 OP gets flamed

This is the PL section man...smith machine benches aren't going to fit in well.
    Last edited by davisj3537; 11-22-2014 at 11:03 PM.
    Experience, not just theory

mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mghecea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by davisj3537 View Post
    NB4 OP gets flamed

This is the PL section man...smith machine benches aren't going to fit in well.
    Does it matter if I was lifting bricks in Siberia? 500 lbs is 500 lbs...And yes this is powerlifting...I'm going to USPLA in December...

davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mghecea View Post
    Does it matter if I was lifting bricks in Siberia? 500 lbs is 500 lbs...And yes this is powerlifting...I'm going to USPLA in December...
    I'm just telling you what to expect when you post a SS smith machine bench in the PL section. You're gonna get flamed man.

I hope you planned your first attempt close to 400lbs for your comp, cuz you aren't going to be lifting anywhere close to this. If you think otherwise you're gonna be in for a rough day on the 6th bud.

Truth be told, I wasn't overly surprised by this. This is what actually surprised me. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1314985751

Edit: I'd also like to note that 5 plates on a smith at 24hr fitness is not 500lbs. The bar is 25 and is counterweighted. Then remove the need to stabilize, add in the SS and you're moving at least an extra 60-100lbs more than you'd do so under competition conditions.
    Last edited by davisj3537; 11-22-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is that the Maddog 2-ply Slingshot?
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wanna know how the meet goes.
    Feb 1, 2013 (started getting serious)/Current maxes at bw of 156-162lbs

Bench 205x3 (went back up about two inches before touching chest)/300
    Squat 230x5 (half squat)/350 (below parallel)
    Deadlift 185x5/475

Cutting [ ]
    Bulking [ X ]
    Workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159776261&p=1197756951#post1197756951

Originally Posted by Sir_Malak View Post
    Is that the Maddog 2-ply Slingshot?
    Looks like it. I've got one and love it...granted I don't compete raw. The Mad dog pairs well with some bands or chains to get a really aggressive overload on the top end for a geared lifter during non shirted sessions.

I'm just telling you what to expect when you post a SS smith machine bench in the PL section. You're gonna get flamed man.

I hope you planned your first attempt close to 400lbs for your comp, cuz you aren't going to be lifting anywhere close to this. If you think otherwise you're gonna be in for a rough day on the 6th bud.

Truth be told, I wasn't overly surprised by this. This is what actually surprised me. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1314985751

Edit: I'd also like to note that 5 plates on a smith at 24hr fitness is not 500lbs. The bar is 25 and is counterweighted. Then remove the need to stabilize, add in the SS and you're moving at least an extra 60-100lbs more than you'd do so under competition conditions.
    Excellent...Finally a point I can work with...I appreciate your honest bro...But it is not a SMITH Machine record bro, it is a training picture for the meet...This is how I train and by the way, I can do exactly the same thing on freeweights...Perhaps those vids should be coming next? I'm not encouraging that people dump their spotters...But honestly do you think that I have the money to hire 3 spotters just to lift 500 lbs? Here is the truth man...And we need to get beyond the BS in this sport...Read my lips, it does not matter if I fail at the meet lifting 500 lbs...It takes me 2 hours to lift what you see there...I don't do this back to back and that is the reason why most people fail at the meets...They are not warmed up enough to the level of doing this...So, who knows, I might fail or be pleasantly surprised, because I do rep this stuff too! So truth be told it does not matter to me! What is important to me, myself and I and perhaps others out there is that this can be done safely and without a spotter if you have all your brains intact! That's about all I'm going to say...So after a 500 lbs Smith, I will be able to fly 400 lbs freeweight + a little more any day! That is the moral that most haters should get out of this post! I don't really give a squat if I fail at the meet...Even if I excel at the meet...I don't care! )) I'm more secure within myself than that and the vids should prove it! I rep this stuff in my sleep...

Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like it. I've got one and love it...granted I don't compete raw. The Mad dog pairs well with some bands or chains to get a really aggressive overload on the top end for a geared lifter for non shirted sessions.
    I have heard some good reviews even from raw competitors. I might get one and overload.
    2017 Staying Healthy

308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb creating federation with knee wrapped squats, slingshot bench, and strapped deadlifts.

Excellent...Finally a point I can work with...I appreciate your honest bro...But it is not a SMITH Machine record bro, it is a training picture for the meet...This is how I train and by the way, I can do exactly the same thing on freeweights...Perhaps those vids should be coming next? I'm not encouraging that people dump their spotters...But honestly do you think that I have the money to hire 3 spotters just to lift 500 lbs? Here is the truth man...And we need to get beyond the BS in this sport...Read my lips, it does not matter if I fail at the meet lifting 500 lbs...It takes me 2 hours to lift what you see there...I don't do this back to back and that is the reason why most people fail at the meets...They are not warmed up enough to the level of doing this...So, who knows, I might fail or be pleasantly surprised, because I do rep this stuff too! So truth be told it does not matter to me! What is important to me, myself and I and perhaps others out there is that this can be done safely and without a spotter if you have all your brains intact! That's about all I'm going to say...So after a 500 lbs Smith, I will be able to fly 400 lbs freeweight + a little more any day! That is the moral that most haters should get out of this post! I don't really give a squat if I fail at the meet...Even if I excel at the meet...I don't care! )) I'm more secure within myself than that and the vids should prove it! I rep this stuff in my sleep...
    Good luck to ya man. Post up your meet results.

Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes it matters. There are rules in powerlifting federations which prevent you from using your slingshot and smith machine during competition, which are greatly, greatly aiding this lift.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    375/255/430/1060 - 8/9/14
    435/281/501/1217 - 12/6/14

Best Gym Lifts:
    440/280(paused)/495/1215

Thanks man...Cause I'm working my ass off both on the SMITH and freeweights doing the same thing...

Originally Posted by Brofessor View Post
    Yes it matters. There are rules in powerlifting federations which prevent you from using your slingshot and smith machine during competition, which are greatly, greatly aiding this lift.
    I agree man...And if I cannot do 500 lbs I'll do 450 freeweight...Big deal! ))

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Due to counterweights, the bar is really only about 15 pounds. Take off 50 for the slingshot and you're looking at 420 tops. With the Smith stabilizing the bar, I doubt if he can even get four plates per side free weight.

Quit benching on the Smith and get in a power rack or something. Otherwise you're going to blow out your rotator cuff on your first lift.

Originally Posted by grouchyjarhead View Post
    Due to counterweights, the bar is really only about 15 pounds. Take off 50 for the slingshot and you're looking at 420 tops. With the Smith stabilizing the bar, I doubt if he can even get four plates per side free weight.

Quit benching on the Smith and get in a power rack or something. Otherwise you're going to blow out your rotator cuff on your first lift.
    I'm not taking off 50 for the slingshot! Reason is the slingshot and bar did not touch the chest tonight! I went an inch or so above it, so the weight was fully sustained...I don't fake my moves and this was purely an endurance push from 480 lbs reps! So sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not ripping out rotator cuffs or anything of that matter! I'm going to do about 100 pushups at the meet to build up and warm up my shoulders...That is if I even take a break before the meet! I'm going to work out well into the week of the meet minus a few days for rest...That is my strategy! But thanks for the cage advice...I'm going to hit the power-rack heavy the last part of this week! ))

Originally Posted by TheBeastTyler View Post
    I wanna know how the meet goes.
    Yeah bro...So do I ! ))

Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sportacus88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So what are you planning to squat and deadlift at the meet?

Originally Posted by Sportacus88 View Post
    So what are you planning to squat and deadlift at the meet?
    Not doing any of those...I'm just straight-up bench...They accept that at the meet! Unfortunately, I don't think I will ever deadlift or squat...My knees are shot! (( I used to run Marathons back in the day and I came full speed on a downhill and right knee has not been the same since...And my back also is a bit sore sometimes...I'm shocked I can curl 100 lbs like I do these days...I guess my back is getting stronger...

Thanks bro...Will do...Glad we can all learn something from these workouts...That's all I'm trying to say...

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what we have is a 500, not really 500, sling shotted, not paused, not even touched, smith bench? Wow op great job
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wooooohhhh!!!!. At least he is training. Not the most realistic situation but at least some. Of course, most of the points here are valid. Make sure you open with something that you would do any time of the day. Meaning aprox 405. YOU ARE NOT NEAR A 500LBS BENCH UNDER THOSE CONSIDERATIONS. Consider the flat foot, control descend with pause, butterflies if never been there, and other factors.
    Human Evolution Supplements Forum Representative

www.humanevousa.com

Find our products at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/human-evolution.html

Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Screw it OP. I'd open at 525 if I were you...you've definitely got that in you. Go big or go home, mannnnn.
    **TRAINING LOG**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166622031&p=1344442521&posted=1#post1344442521

Gym lifts/Meet lifts:

Squat: 515/530 (sleeve only)
    Bench: 455/450
    Deadlift: 640/622.75

1443@197 5/17/14 Beast of the Bluegrass
    1521.4@196.6 9/13/14 SPF Own the Day
    450 @193.5 11/8/14 Kentucky Muscle Bench Only
    1545@198 4/18 Battle of the Bluegrass (sleeve only)
    1581@198 8/23 USPA Bourbon Barrel Bash (sleeve only)

Youtube: Daniel Amon
    Instagram: THEdannyamon

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This guy is gonna be in for a world of hurt when he can't even pause 405 at his meet and comes back asking why?
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP i know you are reading this thread even after you are banned, so ill still post my opinion. Just a warning its going to be honest, very honest. First things first, you are pretty strong. Pretty strong at benching on a smith machine, with a slingshot, thats it. You absolutely cannot replicate this lift with the same weights using free weights. Stop lying to us and more importantly stop lying to yourself about how you can bench 500lbs using free weights. You aren't impressing anyone here, if you haven't noticed you have been the laughing stock around here ever since your first post a few weeks ago. You don't know anything about power lift, so stop posting smiley faces and wink faces at the end of every sentence like you are enlightening us. If you couldn't tell there are some strong guys around here, like 2000lb total strong. You'll never even hold a candle to that, yet you are arguing with them about form and giving them advise, lol give it up. Every gym has that fat, out of shape wannabe powerlifter who spends 2-3 hours a day at the gym living a lie and wasting his time doing heavy weights in an inefficient manner.....aka a smith machine bench. If any one has the displeasure of engaging in conversation they always get some bullchit excuse like "I blew out my knees when i used to run marathons". Sure, that must be it. If it hasn't hit you yet, you are that guy OP. Listen, we all want you to do a meet, but we want to to stop claiming you are powerlifting because you aren't. So go ahead and do your meet, but remember its a bench only meet, so it still isn't powerlifting, its just benching. When you come fail your opener of 400 something then bomb out because your massive ego got the better of you you'll understand what we've all been trying to say. Any way OP you'll be unbanned soon enough and you'll crawl back, and then full keep lying about how strong you think you are, and thats fine because we all actually lift and know better, but please, for your own health, stop lying to yourself.

Rant over, had to get it off my chest, without a pause, while using a sling shot......in a smith machine. peace out bye.
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think he get banned because the hardcore background music video...NOT!!!
    Human Evolution Supplements Forum Representative

www.humanevousa.com

Find our products at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/human-evolution.html

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for meet results
    ***Georgia Crew***

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao this has to be trolling

Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Legsneedwork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    lmao this has to be trolling
    Pretty clear. But people always keep responding to these posts like they're real.
    **TRAINING LOG**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166622031&p=1344442521&posted=1#post1344442521

Gym lifts/Meet lifts:

Squat: 515/530 (sleeve only)
    Bench: 455/450
    Deadlift: 640/622.75

1443@197 5/17/14 Beast of the Bluegrass
    1521.4@196.6 9/13/14 SPF Own the Day
    450 @193.5 11/8/14 Kentucky Muscle Bench Only
    1545@198 4/18 Battle of the Bluegrass (sleeve only)
    1581@198 8/23 USPA Bourbon Barrel Bash (sleeve only)

Youtube: Daniel Amon
    Instagram: THEdannyamon

Originally Posted by Legsneedwork View Post
    Pretty clear. But people always keep responding to these posts like they're real.
    Indeed. I questioned this myself as it seemed too ridiculous.
    2017 Staying Healthy