Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

REALLY NEED ADVICE! At this point should i bulk or cut?

I just realized that the last time i bulk was almost 1 yr and half ago! And when i was cutting i didn't really cut, i just ditched the weight gainer and i lost almost 10 lbs, then just stuck at 175lbs for more than a yr, didn't really try to go skin to bone thin. According to my current body pic, do u guys suggest me change to bulking, or keep cutting, but cut harder?

I look good with shirt on, but idk why i look like i don't even lift when without a shirt, what do u think about my current body? Feeling bad about it.

1st pic is current. 2nd and 3rd pic were taken around April.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Huanbo; 11-21-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I suggest a clean bulk in your near future..

Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huanbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bm96 View Post
    I suggest a clean bulk in your near future..
    Am I a bit fat for a full size bulk?

Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bm96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Huanbo View Post
    Am I a bit fat for a full size bulk?
    Not at all; you just don't have the definition. If you clean bulk you will be a lot happier with your results and will make it easier the next time around when you're cutting.

Originally Posted by Bm96 View Post
    Not at all; you just don't have the definition. If you clean bulk you will be a lot happier with your results and will make it easier the next time around when you're cutting.
    Ok i got it, thank u!

alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alk88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whats your goal? If you want to look ripped and keep your muscles you should do a cycle, bulk then shred,maybe a few times a year. Its hard to have both and keep the mass thats why pro body builders have on and off season, and cycle.

superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Definitely clean bulk, you'll want that muscle mass for your future cut.