isaiahlin3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Would a Bowflex Selecttech 552 Series 2 replacement weight fit on a Series 1?

I'm currently selling my Bowflex Selecttech 552 Series 1 dumbbell sets to a friend, but it's missing a 1.25 lbs weight on one of the dumbbells. I already explained to him saying you can find it online and stuff, but there are none for sale right now on ebay for the series 1's design. I found other replacement weights for the series 1, but those aren't the weight plates I was looking for. I also found every replacement weight for the series 2, and I was wondering if those would work if he can't find a series 1 plate. Please help!

Also, if anyone has a leftover series 1 1.25 lbs plate let me know!

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isaiahlin3 View Post
    I'm currently selling my Bowflex Selecttech 552 Series 1 dumbbell sets to a friend, but it's missing a 1.25 lbs weight on one of the dumbbells. I already explained to him saying you can find it online and stuff, but there are none for sale right now on ebay for the series 1's design. I found other replacement weights for the series 1, but those aren't the weight plates I was looking for. I also found every replacement weight for the series 2, and I was wondering if those would work if he can't find a series 1 plate. Please help!

Also, if anyone has a leftover series 1 1.25 lbs plate let me know!
    Bowflex gets no love or support here. I'm not even sure if anyone here is familiar enough with the hardware. Good luck.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm interested in your bowflexesses
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe