MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcoLaterza will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My teenager dream came true!!!

From bank relationship manager to top athlete

By the looks of him, you could think that he’s never done anything else but train hard. It wasn’t after a serious setback, however, that Marco proved all those who didn’t believe in him wrong – including his physician.

Starting from scratch

Zurich, Switzerland. At the age of 16, Marco badly hurt his meniscus during gymnastics. His physician predicted he may never properly bend his knee or put weight on it again. “I was devastated”, he remembers. After being out for almost a year and despite all warnings, Marco didn’t give up and got himself a physical therapist that started him on free weights training. His knee improved, and his overall body responded so well that a new fire was lit. “At that time I already knew that if I could do it, I wanted to inspire others to become fit as well”, Marco adds.
    Still, Marco pursued a career in banking and worked out hard during all his free time. He became a licensed personal trainer, nutritionist and strength coach. “I realized that the skills I’d developed in banking – listening to my customer’s needs, trying to put myself in his shoes and finding tailor-made solutions for him were absolutely key when working as a personal trainer”, Marco says. The fact that he is fluent in three languages (English, German and Italian) is another welcoming plus to stimulate his profession.

Dedication, determination and desire

These attributes best describe Marco’s will and persistence in pursuing his fitness journey. “Sport is my life. I want my clients to live a healthier life. Everyone is extremely busy today, but if you’re willing to invest the right amount of time, you can be fit no matter what”, he says. Marco knows what he’s talking about – he’s managed to train and look like a top athlete in addition to working full time, after a defeat that nearly ended his fitness journey before it had truly taken off.

THE BREAKTHROUGH AS A MUSCLE & FITNESS COVER MODEL

One of Marco’s big goals in fitness since he started at the age of 18 was to become a fitness cover model. With all his dedication, determination and hard work Marco achieved his goal and made his dream come true. In June 2014 he lands a cover in the spanish edition of the famous Muscle & Fitness magazine. The Spanish version of Muscle & Fitness is available in Spain and is also in several countries in Latin America. "Muscle & Fitness" is very well known in the fitness industry. Almost every greater market has its own edition. The front page of the U.S. edition regularly features famous, healthy and fit Hollywood stars.

...FOLLOWED BY OTHER COVERS

After his first international fitness magazine cover Marco was able to go one better and landed his second cover with the italian issue of the top fitness magazine Olympian's News in just about three months time since he landed his first one.

******** Fanpage: www.********.com/MarcoLaterzaProFitnessModel
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/mlaterza_fit
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/mlaterza
    Bodyspace: www.bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/MarcoLaterza/

superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superNoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is seriously amazing, and you should be proud. What a goal to set and achieve!