johnhughes95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

upper body workout

Hello everybody so im new to this. I started working out about a month ago being inspired like bruce lee. Im 5 ft 5. 19 years old. and weigh 9 stone (126lbs). Im chinese and have very high metabolism. I eat a fair amount and do not bulk. I aspire to be like bruce lee. Skinny but defined, ripped and strong.
    I only have 4kg dumbell. Over the past month i have been working out probably every 3 days.
    My workout consist of variety of pushups, bench dips, dipping bar dips. For my legs i do squats, one leg and lunges.
    For abs i do bicycle crunches, crunches and leg lifts.
    For my forearm i use my homemade wrist roller with my dumbell (4+4+2kg),, 4kg barbell wrist curl and reverse curl. In addition to those i do chair lifts.
    I mainly focus on my upper arm and forearms.
    I cannot afford any equipment and don't want to spend any money. I want forearms, abs and arms like bruce

Is there a intense regime without equipment apart from what i stated that i can follow which can give me better results?
    Should i do cardio if im already skinny so i can get more lean? would it make me lose muscle? (i just skip rope to do cardio)
    is there like a calisthenics program i can use? (my usual workout routine is very same although im not bored just wondering if there is a program to yield faster results or better)

i dont want replies such as save up for weights or gym membership as i am very very skint!

Thanks for reading

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Google diy exercise gear, you dumb goon.

Holy crap. People really have no concept of creating what they need. If somebody wasn't out there selling weights and gym memberships 99% of this forum wouldn't exist.

taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IDrinkBloodLOL View Post
    dumb goon
    redundant