GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100)

Do I have a torn muscle? Something else?

I recently took about a week off from the gym, and didn't really push my shoulders too hard that week either. About 3-4 days ago I started feeling pain on the muscle above my shoulder blade. I thought I may have bruised it somehow because it feels like a bruise, but there are no marks or discolorations. It hurts when I press on it and feels just like a bad bruise. Mainly it bothers me when I stretch my arms out and the skin stretches, otherwise its just an annoying slight ache. The only real exercise I have done was a 15 mile bike ride about the same time it started hurting but not sure how that could have damaged it.

I think it may be a damaged muscle but I can perform all my shoulder exercises just fine without pain. Can anyone offer any other suggestions on what it could be? I'm hoping it will just go away over time but its not getting any better.

Thanks.

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesn't sound torn. Usually when a muscle is torn you will immediately start to bruise. If you're still able to perform exercises without pain it's most likely just muscle soreness (DOMS)
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100) GetNativ is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Get-n-fit View Post
    Doesn't sound torn. Usually when a muscle is torn you will immediately start to bruise. If you're still able to perform exercises without pain it's most likely just muscle soreness (DOMS)
    Thanks. It doesn't feel like any soreness I've had before though, its much more localized. All around the muscle feels fine until I touch the sore spot.