Thread: Pizza crust??

whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pizza crust??

So I'm making these healthier (low Kcal) pizzas at home and I'm doing really well with the toppings (Turkey, onions, bell peppers and Indian Cottage cheese.. mmm)

I just need some ideas for a low Kcal crust. I'm using those small personal sized crusts which are 240 Calories each!

Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rukas51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by whyohwhyohwhy View Post
    So I'm making these healthier (low Kcal) pizzas at home and I'm doing really well with the toppings (Turkey, onions, bell peppers and Indian Cottage cheese.. mmm)

I just need some ideas for a low Kcal crust. I'm using those small personal sized crusts which are 240 Calories each!
    Cauliflower pizza crust..Google it. Buff Dudes does a tutorial on their YouTube channel. I would post a link but I haven't earned that privilege yet.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still there." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"You'll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine." ~ John C. Maxwell

"It is not the load that breaks you down, it is the way you carry it." ~ Lou Holtz

whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyohwhyohwhy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rukas51 View Post
    Cauliflower pizza crust..Google it. Buff Dudes does a tutorial on their YouTube channel. I would post a link but I haven't earned that privilege yet.
    man that's a lot of effort and I'm a college student. Need something from the shop.

trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man that's a lot of effort and I'm a college student. Need something from the shop.
    Well the cauliflower pizza crust is actually pretty good! But if you really want easy - you can make a tortilla work. I get the 80 cal 8g protein la tortilla low carb in a big bag from Costco. Works best if you bake it in cast iron but not required.
    Yesterday you said tomorrow. – Nike

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it will never be low calories, dough/bread is extremely calorie dense, its the nature of it...
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This thread makes baby Jesus cry. Cauliflower pizza??? Wash it down with tears. The things people will convince themselves taste good or can replace pizza.

Replace pizza with less pizza.

trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) trailmeeks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    This thread makes baby Jesus cry. Cauliflower pizza??? Wash it down with tears. The things people will convince themselves taste good or can replace pizza.

LOL! But so much sodium in tears...
    Yesterday you said tomorrow. – Nike

Less Pizza doesn't keep me full. I like having proper portions so has to be low Kcal.

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    it will never be low calories, dough/bread is extremely calorie dense, its the nature of it...
    Pizza dough is a bit high though. More so than bread. If I take Indian/arabian flat bread to make it it's almost half the calories with a larger radius.

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How about a flatbread?
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trailmeeks View Post
    Well the cauliflower pizza crust is actually pretty good! But if you really want easy - you can make a tortilla work. I get the 80 cal 8g protein la tortilla low carb in a big bag from Costco. Works best if you bake it in cast iron but not required.
    I beg to differ it works best on a pizza stone. But yeah, it works OK to use the flatout for pizzas.

TBH though I just get teh slice of pizza at costco and IIFYM.

Originally Posted by trailmeeks View Post
    LOL! But so much sodium in tears...
    Sodium is life.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Less Pizza doesn't keep me full. I like having proper portions so has to be low Kcal.
    So eat a piece of grilled chicken on the side instead of trying to convince yourself otherwise. You weight 247 lbs right now, you don't need to be thinking super low calories. Remember, what you thought were proper portions got you to 247. 2 slices is proper portions. It doesn't need to be 8 low calorie sadness triangles.

But anyway, it's your journey.

So eat a piece of grilled chicken on the side instead of trying to convince yourself otherwise. You weight 247 lbs right now, you don't need to be thinking super low calories. Remember, what you thought were proper portions got you to 247. 2 slices is proper portions. It doesn't need to be 8 low calorie sadness triangles.

But anyway, it's your journey.
    That weight is old. haven't updated.

and I find it better if I avoid high calorie food and stick with lower calorie food that fills me better. Also what I thought were "proper portions" is not what got me to 247. Eating more calories than my maintenance did.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pita bread may be an option, but honestly nothing beats normal pizza and your body and mind won't be fooled by imitators.

Learn to make your own from scratch. I can make a pizza with sauce and cheese for around 1300 cals total.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) goatcher1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rukas51 View Post
    Amazing!