Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb Get Your Mind Right With HALEO MINDSET

THE WILL. THE WAY.

The potential to realize greatness exists in us all. We have the unlimited ability to imagine, create and achieve anything we want in life and it all starts in our mind. At HALEO, we believe our minds are our most precious asset but is often overlooked in nutritional support practices. We tend to eat and supplement for our body, muscles, bones but do not give equal credit to our minds.

However, we have days that can be best described as being "ON". You feel energetic, your head is clear, your words are articulate and confidence high. Those days when you breeze through training, sales, public speaking, every task seems easy.

Wouldn't it be great to be ON at all times?

We would, and that is the challenge our R&D team set out to accomplish by the use of specific nutrients. And, according to a university pilot study, we did it. We call it MINDSET, a supplement that can support enhanced focus, alertness, clarity and confidence, whenever you need it.

As athletes and businessmen, we at HALEO appreciate foods and nutrition that helps us feel energized and alert.

The first choice is caffeine, likely the most effective nutrient and definitely most popular.

However, we wanted to create an effective, caffeine-free alternative because too much caffeine can cause side effects such as sleep deprivation, adrenal fatigue and the so-called “jitters”.

Too much caffeine can also cause overstimulation, negatively affecting sports that require calm and cool actions such as golf, etc.

Our challenge was to come up with a formula of evidence based ingredients that not only help to enhance alertness, focus and motivation, but also improve the feeling of calmness, something that is nearly impossible to achieve with the use of caffeine.

After many months of trial and error, the HALEO R&D team found a formula that we all loved. It made us feel great, seemingly able to workout and do deskwork with laser focus. However, knowing we are biased, we turned the MINDSET formula over to researchers to learn more about its powerful effects.

THE CONCEPT

UNIVERSITY TESTED

In a pilot study at The University of Tampa, MINDSET was compared against both caffeine and control groups.

Caffeine showed its known, powerful benefits by increasing alertness (+19%), focus (+35%), cognition (serial subtraction test, +26%) and motivation (+10%), however, as expected, caffeine came with the price of decreased calmness (-18%).

What was unexpected but shockingly great was that MINDSET actually outperformed the caffeine group in motivation (+43%), alertness (+56%) and focus (+58%), matching the effect on cognition (+26%).

Best of all, while caffeine decreased calmness, MINDSET actually showed an increase in calmness (+6%).

As an added bonus, MINDSET improved vertical jump over both control groups. Now we have clinical evidence that stimulant-free MINDSET is more powerful than caffeine in all metrics and most importantly, does not have the same negative side effects!

How to read: MindSet Left Column, Caffeine Middle Column, Placebo Right Column, Before Blue, After Red

Alertness MindSet: +56% Caffeine: +19%

Focus MindSet: +58% Caffeine: +35%

Calmness MindSet: +6% Caffeine: -18%

Motivation MindSet: +43% Caffeine: +10%

THE MIND BELIEVES. YOU ACHIEVE.

If you are an athlete, a business professional, a student, or someone looking to optimize mental function, MINDSET can help you to be “ON” whenever you need it.

THE DRIVING FORCE

MINDSET contains powerful ingredients to help optimize:

Cognition • Focus • Alertness • Motivation • Calm

Tyrosine (1000mg per serving)

Used to produce dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine

Acetyl-L-Carnitine (1000mg per serving)

Boosts acetylcholine levels

Alpha-GPC (300mg per serving)

Most powerful choline donor for increased acetylcholine

Ginkgo Biloba (120mg per serving)

Improves blood flow, oxygen and nutrient delivery to the brain

Theobromine (50mg per serving)

A vasodilator from cacao that improves blood flow and oxygen uptake

Thiamin (B1): 1.5mg (100% DV) Niacin (B3): 20mg (100% DV) Pantothenic Acid (B5): 6mg (60% DV) Folic Acid (B9): 200␣g (50% DV) Vitamin B12: 250␣g (4,167% DV)

Bacopa monnieri, (300mg per serving)

Adaptogenic herb that balances antioxidant response in the brain

Blueberry extract (50 mg per serving)

Increases neuronal signaling in brain centers mediating memory and offering neuroprotection

L-Theanine (50mg per serving)

Amino acid found in green tea leaves that improves mental regeneration and reduces mental stress by relaxing high frequency brain waves

Picamilon (50mg per serving)

Improves nervous control, blood pressure and memory by normalizing the gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) system

This is what you can expect from Mindset:

Optimized Neurotransmitter Function

Optimized Blood Flow and Oxygen to Brain

Key Vitamins for Increased Alertness and Energy and Reduced Fatigue

Antioxidant Support for Brain Protection and Long-Term Brain Health

Calm, Cool and Collected without grogginess

HALEO MINDSET Q&A with Dr. Ralf Jager

Buy HALEO MINDSET on here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo/mindset.html

HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice Q & A by Dr. Ralf Jaeger on MINDSET.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump

Echo in Eternity

vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great looking product, my husband and looked at this before and will probably pick up a bottle or two to try out both in the gym and outside the gym.
    Me and My Hubby's workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157089663

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This product is legit, working well for both myself and my wife. Another top notch product from J-Rod........Bring back og Clout under Haleo bro! I would like to have seen a higher dose of Picamilon and Theanine but at the doses they seem to be doing the trick.

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vick78 View Post
    Great looking product, my husband and looked at this before and will probably pick up a bottle or two to try out both in the gym and outside the gym.
    Make sure he takes it on an empty stomach.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    This product is legit, working well for both myself and my wife. Another top notch product from J-Rod........Bring back og Clout under Haleo bro! I would like to have seen a higher dose of Picamilon and Theanine but at the doses they seem to be doing the trick.
    We experimented with 5 different prototypes that had higher levels of Picamilon, Theanine and even had 5-HTP in some formuals. It is tricky with calming ingredients - everyone reacts differently and although we are trying to reduce anxiety/stress and promote a state of calm with MINDSET we do not want it to act too much like a sedative. Some of our prototypes produced lack of motivation in subjects.

I believe Q aka Elliptical Envy experienced some lack of motivation grogginess or sleepiness with one of our prototypes.

Once we got the formula that delivered in house we were able to do a pilot study on it and it confirmed what I personally experienced as well as others. We have the Yin and the Yang.

Mental Stimulation without negative side effects of over stimulation - anxiety, jitteriness and restlessness. We also had a slight calming effect without making you too groggy.

I know people who respond differently to different doses as well. Some people can do well on as little as 3 caps and some take 5 or more daily. I think with this formula we have a easy way to adjust dosing to meet the needs of specific individuals.

There are days where I feel MINDSET more than others and I think a lot of that has to do with what I ate and when I ate it. Different digestion rates and release of meals may or may not enhance or negate the effectiveness by nutrients competing for use.

We plan on doing more studies on a larger scale on this product. Nevertheless I am pretty stoked that we have a safe and effective formula you can take day in and day out as brain food!
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
    We experimented with 5 different prototypes that had higher levels of Picamilon, Theanine and even had 5-HTP in some formuals. It is tricky with calming ingredients - everyone reacts differently and although we are trying to reduce anxiety/stress and promote a state of calm with MINDSET we do not want it to act too much like a sedative. Some of our prototypes produced lack of motivation in subjects.

I believe Q aka Elliptical Envy experienced some lack of motivation grogginess or sleepiness with one of our prototypes.

Once we got the formula that delivered in house we were able to do a pilot study on it and it confirmed what I personally experienced as well as others. We have the Yin and the Yang.

Mental Stimulation without negative side effects of over stimulation - anxiety, jitteriness and restlessness. We also had a slight calming effect without making you too groggy.

I know people who respond differently to different doses as well. Some people can do well on as little as 3 caps and some take 5 or more daily. I think with this formula we have a easy way to adjust dosing to meet the needs of specific individuals.

There are days where I feel MINDSET more than others and I think a lot of that has to do with what I ate and when I ate it. Different digestion rates and release of meals may or may not enhance or negate the effectiveness by nutrients competing for use.

We plan on doing more studies on a larger scale on this product. Nevertheless I am pretty stoked that we have a safe and effective formula you can take day in and day out as brain food!
    You are right about that and I agree you guys seemed to have dialed in it nicely. My wife def noticed more of the anxiolytic effects which I kinda figured she would but I was more surprised with her increased in motivation, which really went in line with the studies. I didn't give her alot of info on the product and we were both happy with the results it gave her. Now with me on the other hand I needed a little more kick, so I added 1 cap of OnPoint and that seemed to blend things nicely. I have been reading over various nootropic compounds and anxioltic compounds trying to figure out what works and doesn't and must say mindset has surpassed my expectations.

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When is HALEO VICI coming to BB.COM? or will it?

Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    You are right about that and I agree you guys seemed to have dialed in it nicely. My wife def noticed more of the anxiolytic effects which I kinda figured she would but I was more surprised with her increased in motivation, which really went in line with the studies. I didn't give her alot of info on the product and we were both happy with the results it gave her. Now with me on the other hand I needed a little more kick, so I added 1 cap of OnPoint and that seemed to blend things nicely. I have been reading over various nootropic compounds and anxioltic compounds trying to figure out what works and doesn't and must say mindset has surpassed my expectations.
    That is great to hear. The PQQ in Onpoint has some cognitive properties as well so it really makes for a nice, safe and healthy approach to seize the day.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    When is HALEO VICI coming to BB.COM? or will it?
    youngkang, I just shipped to all 5 locations yesterday. It should be available at the cyber store soon!
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good to see these products coming to BB.com. I've been through a couple of containers of Vici now with 2 more arriving this week and at least 4 bottles of Mindset. Love the products!
    A fan of not overthinking.

Here is a link to study on Mind Set http://www.jissn.com/content/11/S1/P45

Echo in Eternity

Bump

Echo in Eternity

reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like the very transparent label-that's something you don't see every day in the industry but is greatly appreciated by customers. I'll have to take a look at trying this once I finish my cycle on Blue Star's Elevate.