Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FRONT squat man!! getting gooood.. that's more than most can back squat at my college ... srs... oh wait they just quarter squat
    My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

IG: liftingismylife

Going to college for Exercise Science-Pre Physical Therapy

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If there's any of you who don't follow me on IG or FB I posted this progress pic today.

"For those of you who follow IIFYM (i do too), I haven't counted macros in 5+ months. I made sure to track for the first month post contest and since then i havent entered a single thing. I do have a general idea of where im at most days but it truly is freeing/liberating to not worry about tracking after doing it for so long (4+ years). Tracking macros everyday can become an eating disorder if you arent careful. If you are in your offseason and you freak out about your macros even once, id take a deep look in the mirror. Now a days i eat RESPONSIBLY and as a result dont have to worry about it. I do a couple cardio session for general health (2 x LISS/MISS) and have free meals multiple times per week. Slowly increase cals over time time just like i would if tracking."
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat such a diversity of foods on a daily basis , my intake would be all over the place if i did not track and with the things i bake and eat. I never have the same stuff everyday

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    i eat such a diversity of foods on a daily basis , my intake would be all over the place if i did not track and with the things i bake and eat. I never have the same stuff everyday
    I promise you you'd live lol. You've been tracking long enough to have a general sense of where you're at. That being said, the approach above isn't for everyone. But I do know for a FACT a lot of people who track macros every day have a disorder, whether you want to call it OCD or something worse that's left to open to interpretation (not saying you).

I also know that MOST people don't have the self control I have when it comes to food. I can eat one oreo and get my fix. In fact I've had one oreo (Red velvet) every single night directly after dinner since they came out lol. Most people can't control/limit themselves to that though. There has been certain times (easter weekend) where I let go, but that was by choice, could have stopped at any point just wasn't worried about it as I knew i'd be right back on track come monday

Another thing I'm 100% certain of, IT FEELS GOOD not to log food. I will get back to it eventually but not any time in the near future.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Right now with my caloric intake i keep my intake pretty steady everyday with my food sources due to my work schedule. But honestly if one day i make a batch of pancakes and did not weigh a thing a complete pancake mix would be hard to eye. same with adding things like SF/FF Pudding, Cocoa, PB lean etc if you do not use anything but your eye and no measuring utencils.

same could be said with pasta, rice, and oatmeal. those would be hard to gauge by the eye.
    Things like eggs (Very easy)
    chicken/beef we have seen what 4-5-6oz looks like pretty simple

Nut butters and oils may be another tricky one. Just goes to show how deviance and some sources could be hard to monitor especially when untracked. Just like the first time you probably tracked eating peanut butter you were like damn i ate a lot more than i thought haha

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right now with my caloric intake i keep my intake pretty steady everyday with my food sources due to my work schedule. But honestly if one day i make a batch of pancakes and did not weigh a thing a complete pancake mix would be hard to eye. same with adding things like SF/FF Pudding, Cocoa, PB lean etc if you do not use anything but your eye and no measuring utencils.

same could be said with pasta, rice, and oatmeal. those would be hard to gauge by the eye.
    Things like eggs (Very easy)
    chicken/beef we have seen what 4-5-6oz looks like pretty simple

Nut butters and oils may be another tricky one. Just goes to show how deviance and some sources could be hard to monitor especially when untracked. Just like the first time you probably tracked eating peanut butter you were like damn i ate a lot more than i thought haha
    So true first Time tracking pasta, peanut butter, I had no IDEA.
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    So true first Time tracking pasta, peanut butter, I had no IDEA.
    2oz of pasta as stated on a box is ridiculous how small it is.
    Most people eat nearly 3-4x the amount in a handful.

mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2oz of pasta as stated on a box is ridiculous how small it is.
    Most people eat nearly 3-4x the amount in a handful.
    go to a italian restaurant... crazy servings they give you if you'd figure it out!
    My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

Originally Posted by mussina123 View Post
    go to a italian restaurant... crazy servings they give you if you'd figure it out!
    i know i worked at one for 4 years
    my grandmother is 100% italian too
    her portions feed families of 4

phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think JP was intending that if you bake a lot and use powders and such you should start eyeballing all the time...at least I read it as more people could use a bit of common sense especially in the offseason rather than becoming a slave to their tracking app and starting a fire if they're off by a gram or two.

Originally Posted by phillysteak View Post
    I don't think JP was intending that if you bake a lot and use powders and such you should start eyeballing all the time...at least I read it as more people could use a bit of common sense especially in the offseason rather than becoming a slave to their tracking app and starting a fire if they're off by a gram or two.
    Totally agree with that, but for some people who eat a diversity of foods and alter sources daily intake would vary greatly.

Some people are very consistent with the same sources daily and don't vary what they eat. they stick to several meals and rotate them just based off convenience or personal preference, therefore they just adjust their "portion's" based off goals and instead of weighing 100g chicken and 75g white rice (Raw) before cooking they could just eyeball it and come close and it wont really be much of a difference if tracked to a T in the offseason.

LOL

Guys, I still weigh things, i don't just go willy nilly and fire things into a bowl. I weigh almost everything, I just dont sit down at my computer and log anything. Hence why I have a general idea where I'm at but I don't sit there adding everything up in my head either. I just know that if I keep my portions normal I'll be fine. I don't just guess on butter, PB, rice, etc haha then of course it would be all over the place.

I never said I didn't weigh things, just that I didnt track over all macros or enter anything.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Birthday man ENJOY I know you are Max Brenner looked great been wanting to get to the one in Manhattan myself.
    Another year of muscle maturity, gains and good blessings in all other more important areas of life you you my man!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    fine. I don't just guess on butter, PB, rice, etc haha then of course it would be all over the place.

I never said I didn't weigh things, just that I didnt track over all macros or enter anything.

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Happy bday
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    Happy Birthday man ENJOY I know you are Max Brenner looked great been wanting to get to the one in Manhattan myself.
    Another year of muscle maturity, gains and good blessings in all other more important areas of life you you my man!
    It was pretty damn good man. Waffle cheese steak was insane Thanks man!

LOL
    Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    Happy bday
    Thanks dude!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

6/4/2 DL

DL

225 x 5
    225 x 5
    245 x 3
    300 x 6
    320 x 6
    340 x 6

DB Hammer Curl

35 x 10
    35 x 10
    35 x 10

Supported Tbar Row

80 x 10
    80 x 10
    80 x 10

Vertical Leg Press
    3pps x 10
    3pps x 10
    3pps x 10

Cyber Preacher Curl

90 x 10
    90 x 10
    90 x 10

Cybex Shoulder Press

90 x 20

Right arm lat pulldown

70 x 10 DS 50 x 10 DS 30 x 10

MISC

Belt was absolutely killing my stomach no matter what I did this morning so I skipped my AMRAP set. Annoyed about my effort in the gym today but my next session will be better.

As you can see I switched 5/3/1 to 6/4/2. Using the same weights as last cycle but with the new rep scheme

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

You got an inzer ya?
    Sometimes it kills my ribs.

You got an inzer ya?
    Sometimes it kills my ribs.
    Nope no inzer. I used to have one, bothered my ribs from time to time too.

This is different, this is stomach pain from abdominal pressure against the belt after probably eating too big of a breakfast lol It's more uncomfortable, not pain.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

This is different, this is stomach pain from abdominal pressure against the belt after probably eating too big of a breakfast lol It's more uncomfortable, not pain.
    You wouldn't have such pain if you measured and tracked all your food

trolololol

Must be all that birthday cupcakes and ice cream.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Speaking of belts, I need to figure out how to wear my inzer properly without injuring my ribs . Every time I wear it high enough (where I actually get abdominal pressure and bracing) it pushes on one of my ribs and F's it up. So annoying!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    You wouldn't have such pain if you measured and tracked all your food

trolololol
    LOL!

Must be all that birthday cupcakes and ice cream.
    Yeah buddy! Fat boys gonna fat
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Speaking of belts, I need to figure out how to wear my inzer properly without injuring my ribs . Every time I wear it high enough (where I actually get abdominal pressure and bracing) it pushes on one of my ribs and F's it up. So annoying!
    I firmly believe some belts aren't meant for everyone. I sold my inzer for that reason. My torso is short and no matter what it was crushing my ribs. Tried is every single way. So I bought a belt that was similar but not as stiff. I think it's only 8mm as well.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    I put mine directly under the last false rib, and I seem to be able to get good abdominal pressure without injuring ribs... I had same problem at first, hope you fix the problem

Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sparta11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The title of your log drew me in lol....Your a beast man...In from here on out.

Originally Posted by mussina123 View Post
    I put mine directly under the last false rib, and I seem to be able to get good abdominal pressure without injuring ribs... I had same problem at first, hope you fix the problem
    Wear mine right at waistline
    never a problem just make sure its broken in or wear over a sweatshirt.

dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dchan8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to get terrible gas cramps from using the belt, and I never felt the need to release toxic fumes. It would just happen a few minutes after the last set of belted work. I did injure the musculature around my ribs on one side pretty badly a few years ago, it got really sore/sensitive for a week and a half.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149919903
    Giant Sports Delicious Protein Cookies n Creme ongoing review thread.

6/4/2 OHP

OHP

85 X 5
    85 X 5
    100 X 3
    135 X 6
    140 X 6
    145 X 6
    145 X 7 (AMRAP)

CGBP

205 X 6
    205 X 6
    205 X 6

Pec Dec SS TS Incline Press

140 x 10 SS 80 x 7
    140 x 10 SS 80 x 6
    140 x 10 SS 80 x 6

Reverse Pec Deck

120 x 10
    120 x 10
    120 x 10

Seated DB Side Laterals

35 x 10
    35 x 10
    35 x 10

MISC

This was actually yesterdays workout. Super busy day yesterday and this morning I over slept! lol - Woke up with enough time to do cardio though so I got that in at home

Front Squat tomorrow!! Just about a month out from my USAPL meet.

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by Sparta11 View Post
    The title of your log drew me in lol....Your a beast man...In from here on out.
    Thanks man! Appreciate it

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

6/4/2 Front Squat & Bench

Front Squat

135 x 6
    135 x 6
    155 x 4
    195 x 6
    215 x 6
    225 x 6
    225 x 8 (AMRAP)

Bench

135 x 6
    135 x 6
    155 x 4
    205 x 6
    225 x 6
    235 x 6
    235 x 10 (AMRAP)

Cable Fly SS Cable Lateral Raise

90 x 8 SS 40 x 10
    90 x 8 SS 40 x 10

Lying Leg Curl SS Rotary Calf

130 x 10 SS 370 x a lot
    130 x 10 SS 370 x a lot

Seated Leg Curl SS Cybex Chest Press

90 x 10 SS 210 x 20
    90 x 10 SS 210 x 20

Cybex Leg Ex SS Rotary Calf

140 x 10 SS 370 x a lot
    140 x 10 SS 370 x a lot

MISC

The wifey and I went over a friends house for dinner last night and stayed out later than normal. Also had about 4 glasses of wine so waking up this morning was rough. On top of that I combined bench/squat days for missing yesterday. Wasn't my strongest day but I got it done while feeling meh.

Deadlift tomorrow after work

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★