ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why are my legs so weak :/

I've been working out a good 8+ months and mybench is now up to 170ish.

However, my squat, which should be considerably higher, is only around 155 for four reps.

:|

I work legs hard, just can't seem to go up in weight on the squats.

hardgainer19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you post your leg work out please and your work out split for what days you train.
    5'5 209 pounds and still bulkenin and keep it lean! All natural baby, light weight!

Protein? Whats protein, i drink beer!

GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Why are my legs so weak :/

Originally posted by ils_kupcha
    i have that problem with chest exercises, mainly flat bench. what i did was try and change my routine slightly every week, start off with a different exercise each time, vary rest times, use pyramid sets, supersets, etc etc.
    If you think you can, or you think you cant, your right.

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by hardgainer19
    can you post your leg work out please and your work out split for what days you train.
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) omariok2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Why are my legs so weak :/

Originally posted by ils_kupcha
    I've been working out a good 8+ months and mybench is now up to 170ish.

However, my squat, which should be considerably higher, is only around 155 for four reps.

:|

help us help you.......
    tell us what your routine is like etc
    btw if youre like a lot of people, you probably dont attack your legs workouts with as much vigour and intensity as you do for other bodyparts ..... something you might want to keep in mind..and change
    Every day you get better or worse, which one did you do today? -unknown

WARNING: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything your supposed to read? Do you think everything your supposed to think? Buy what your told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masterbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove your alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned......