Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Location: grantham, lincolnshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) donnyra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You've spoke to her twice and she hardly speaks english, who says you will even like her once you get to know her? Its pure infatuation. Bust a nut a few times-wank-. Then chat too her. Judge the situation and then take it from there.
    Because in my non-expert opinion, you don't hate yourself because you have low self-esteem, or because other people were mean to you. You hate yourself because you don't do anything.
    *arsenal crew
    *greens for brits crew
    *Always assume models are members of ***** toilet crew

Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by theRealTea View Post
    mini golf srs
    TheRealTea is talking some realtea

Minigofl is Goat

brb tease each other

brb easy to break the touch barrier

brb fun as phuck

brb bet stupid little bets

Steady Gains mane 💪 LoveHateLift's Avatar
    LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000)

ask her

The square root 69 is 8 something right?
    {o,o} Loving the crew
    |)__)
    -""--

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thiiisguy View Post
    TheRealTea is talking some realtea

Minigofl is Goat

brb tease each other

brb easy to break the touch barrier

brb fun as phuck

brb bet stupid little bets
    If i miss you gotta suk my cok huhuhehe
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auzthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs are longer than the actual post

Da fuk ?
    Neiiighhhh

◊ Экипаж изучения русского языка ◊

How did a feeling so strong..
    ..end up just feeling so wrong?

Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tickyouup is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont think of her as "the one" or youve already lost, just treat her normal, slightly flirty but never show her that you love her more than she loves you or else its game over. srs no misc propaganda

DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10) DethSlayr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    aw fuk bye

CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you have missed out on teenage love
    you'll never be 15 and in love
    lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
    not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
    only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
    you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
    you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
    you're in your 20's now
    gotta get a good job
    gotta be a serious man now
    all the good ones are taken
    maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
    they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
    you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
    you have missed out on teenage love
    Reps for life: PjzBoozer

"85% of people on the internet are 7-7.5 inches and the other 15% are 8+"
    - ODYSSEUSBRAH"

"The right woman can make you a millionaire...but only if you're a already a billionaire."

*I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain crew* (Aware?)

UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) UnemployedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do you know she likes you if you guys only said hello to each other twice.....

SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeriousDon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brieliever View Post
    hey eyey. wat a small world. im the guy who said you shouldnt have laughed at the gay dude, and that he probably imagined your t being peeled off gently.

ill scratch yours if you scratch mine.

right i dont think she will literally abandon me. but i do think she might get attracted to the occasional dudes we run into. and this prospect drives me insane. Im sure it has to do with my low self value. wat do wat do. i did think in the car today, that theoretically, I personally would not be satisfied until this girl adores me and is completely indifferent to every other compatible male on the PLANET. this isnt gonna happen, so just get over it i suppose
    Look bro, most people aren't born with alpha encoding in their blood. Maybe you were fat or puny and got pushed around, maybe you were the youngest brother and got beaten for breathing every second, who knows.

The question is how are you going to change that? You do realize you'll hit 25 and still feel the same way if you don't dive in and fight it right? Here are the facts, she will be attracted to the occasional dude, just like if you end up in a relationship you're still going to stare at juicy asses and start drooling. It's a part of life.

Your highest probability of her leaving is because of your insecurities. There is an old saying out there: Fake it til you make it. If you're insecure, face it, take her to the places where you feel insecure and pretend you aren't. Don't say a damn thing about your fear of other guys to her, just act like you know you're totally confident in yourself, you don't care if she runs off with another dude, you'll have a new date next weekend anyway. If you behave this way two things will happen: You'll slowly get used to the things you feared and grow more confident / less needy, and if you play it right she'll go nuts over you. Girls want a guy who is a solid brick wall that can't be broken.

Get what I'm saying here? Face your fears and you'll beat them, otherwise you'll post this again in 6 years. Imagine a 25 year old afraid to take a girl out in public? Get out there and be a man bruh. Talk to other chicks too so you aren't totally invested in one single human being who you 99.999999% will not marry and die with. This isn't just about dating, it will apply to every aspect of your life. Don't let the world hold you down, you'll one day see that everybody has the same insecurities as you, some defeated them, others die with them.

Most quality post I can possibly make for you.
    I know a little bit about everything, but I don't know a lot about anything. -SeriousMiscWizard

YesItsAllWomen Crew
    OP, No Contact is for you to get over her, not for her to come running back to hurt you again.

Serious Crew
    NotSerious Crew
    SemiSerious Crew
    FknSrs Crew

crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crowe15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tell her to zuck yo dink

brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    badump
    **pees sitting down to avoid splashback crew

**affecting image crew

brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50) brieliever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    update. cliffs about how she likes me:

-she straight up stares at me, beginning and end of class, even when i look at her. weird, foreign, welcomed. hng x3
    -she says hi with a smile, groundbreaking for a quiet foreign girl hngx2
    -she sees me walking to class while sitting outside 50 ft from class. she gets up promptly and starts SLOWLY walking to class. i catch up to her. and walk past her hngx2
    i sat behind her one time, at small outdoor tables. sat at a few table away from her so our backs were turned. someone comes up to talk to me, and i begin talking. she knows i sat close to her. soon after,i sat inside the cafe one time, watching netflix. i dont notice people are speaking foreign behind me, till i get up to refill my water cup. shes sitting at a table right behind me, talking to her fellow national. she was previously sitting outside, then moved in. hngx4

i feel like shes trying but im not. i just dont want to be needy as people said, i do smile when she smiles at me. trying to talk to her when shes speaking with her people and when shes available.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by brieliever; 11-20-2014 at 02:33 PM.

**affecting image crew

CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Repped opie.

U Gon make it brah.

Make sure to ask her out. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
    Owl sweaters inside her luggage you gotta love it

IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsLifeRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are you asian or white OP
    Big Baller Brand Crew

YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no pics cuz maybe true love.
    no gf no kiss before
    no exp with girls.
    thinks dates are olive garden dinners like in the movies
    spends all his time watching netflix
    miscer contemplating asking her to go hiking/bowling.
    miscer cringes when thinking of this date night
    if u were in my position you would feel the magic.
    any tips on tackling the 'i dont want to take her anywhere somewhat public because im paranoid other guys will swoop on her, or even check her out, and im too insecure for that bull' feeling?the 'im in over my head and other guys can easily rip this gem away from my infantile grasp' feeling?
    right i dont think she will literally abandon me. but i do think she might get attracted to the occasional dudes we run into. and this prospect drives me insane. Im sure it has to do with my low self value. wat do wat do. i did think in the car today, that theoretically, I personally would not be satisfied until this girl adores me and is completely indifferent to every other compatible male on the PLANET. this isnt gonna happen, so just get over it i suppose
    Lol. Phucking FA miscers.

samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samt98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    regardless of the outcome you'll be called autistic and negged in to oblivion for not following advice on here

wow strong everything! Kick_Sprint45's Avatar
    Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kick_Sprint45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tickyouup View Post
    dont think of her as "the one" or youve already lost, just treat her normal, slightly flirty but never show her that you love her more than she loves you or else its game over. srs no misc propaganda
    This, don't put the pussy on the pedestal OP.

Also, it's worth reading this:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-s...ments-of-poon/

Good luck brah.
    If you got a problem with me you can take a seat next to the other bitches waiting for me to give a fawk.

You live a sad life if you think I care about rep power lol.

update for pics

**affecting image crew

Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    talk to her as one of your friends

....only more flirty
    ....be yourself
    ....dont talk about nerdy stuff(depends, she might like it, but you be the judge)
    ....pretend shes on of your friends with a hole you can stuff

make a move, DONT WAIT

ill try to find her

**affecting image crew

DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominoBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't think of the girl as 'your true love' true love doesn't exist. She may look stunning but once you get to know her, she could be harboring dark secrets like she's part of some weird secret cult or worse, she could be half black.

Don't put the girl on a pedestal before even getting to know her.

i found her. **** it . im living life for once.

**affecting image crew

god dam itttttttt. shes there. but i look gruesome. need a hair cut and ****.

**affecting image crew

god ****ing dam it all. **** it. **** iiiiiiit

**affecting image crew

my hair looks scruffy, need to shave... need my peel done and get a haircut the way i like it . the way the world likes me

**affecting image crew

SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) SER1Al will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm here bro

good looks=confidence. i need it. i also dont want to set a first impression looking like i do. **** me

**affecting image crew

i'll make a deal. today is self improvement day. i will do wat i need to do to look better. i will lift and get a pump. i will self cut my hair. then tmrw after class i will...see to it

**affecting image crew

evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanmaldonado is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    got a lol out of OP's poverty drawing of the scenario. Just be yourself, but add in some fake confidence and chat her up. Honestly doesn't have to be about anything really. If she's in to you, she will respond in a positive manner. Then ask her to a date, mini golf as suggested, and have a fun time.