Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Simp's Back

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    Damn it looks like we messed a blast

We just passed around some diahrea (I can never spell that right)
    I so wished we had seen you guys, but I definitely understand. Little kids get sick.

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    My goodness how pretty can you be! Love the pics hope you figure out the shoulder thing.
    Thanks and thanks! The shoulder has to wait until next week. I am just so very swamped with work and school right now that I can't spare the time away from the office. I can't get by with putting it off any longer, though. I can't do anything now with it.

Iron Roosters: 45 minute walk . . . yes, walk. *sigh* I feel guilty for leaving the crew, but dammit, I have to get a better workout in than that. I'm going to start going off on my own I think on Wednesdays.

I'll be in journals to peek at everyone else's progress soon. I'm just crazy busy.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi simpee. Those are awesome pics. You and Big Sexy are a great looking couple.

lol you getting drunk

Keep having fun
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh my goodness, guys. I am so incredibly busy right now. Workouts are still going, but I'm swamped from 8-5 which is when I post in here.

Quickly - I skipped IR on Friday but got up on Saturday for hill repeats. I picked a bad hill and I knew it before I went it. It's about .20 miles long and the last half of the hill is very steep. It didn't make for good repeats, but I managed 7 of them. At the top of two hills I did a run around the block (it's more like two city blocks). I ended up at just over 3 miles total for the day.

The remainder of the day was devoted to baseball. For the first time in history, this Kentucky girl missed the Derby run. Oh well.

Sunday I mowed the yard and did some yard work. I'm sun burned on the middle of my back where I couldn't reach with the sunscreen. I think I managed to go two years between burns and I forgot how awful it is. Ugh. My ass is a bit sore between the mowing and the hill running.

Today was IR. Normal stuff. We are back outside and moving from location to location now. I love the summer months of IR because we pop in around 10 places locally. We post up our weekly schedule on ******** and Twitter so everyone will know. It's fantastic. I love it.

Last but not least, I think I'll be taking qualifying exams this month - hopefully next weekend. I'm so friggin stoked I can't even begin to express it. Approximately two weeks post quals, I'll defend my exam and my proposal. Then, assuming all is approved, I get to put in my IRB paperwork and get this show on the road. I'm so ready to be done with this.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

I swear I'm alive and well. I'm in the busiest time of my year, right now, and I have so little time during the day to pop on and update. Workouts are still happening with primary emphasis still being on my ass. After the shoulder issue from a few weeks ago, I took it easy up top. I added back the upper bodyweight stuff after a week or so, and did my first upper body weight session on Saturday. I could feel it still, so I definitely have to go to the doctor, though it's not as bad as I first feared. When things calm down a bit, I'll do that.

Iron Roosters is still going. We are back outside every session now and it's glorious. I made up a new game (the Selfie Race) that I think we'll play on Wednesday. I'm going to have Big Sexy write down a list of 20 things we have to find. Then teams will find said item around town and take a picture with it. First group back at 6 AM with all or the most items checked off wins. I think it will be fun.

Qualifying exams are this weekend. Wish me luck!

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice hat. o_O

Very festive.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good luck!
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Quick update. My life has been HECTIC but good lately. I successfully defended my quals and my proposal, so I'm now officially a doctoral candidate. I plan to collect data in October. Hopefully, the writing will flow and I'll be done in February. That's the goal anyway.

I've been working out still, but not much lifting has been going on. My schedule has been wonky since summer started with travel and camps for the kiddo. Then the work gym closed due to a move. It's open again and I finally have a week of normal, so I plan to get in there tomorrow. Weekends have been shot for lifting due to baseball. Baseball. Baseball. Baseball. We did get this past weekend off, but it was on accident. Thank you too much rain for allowing me to have a 3-day weekend sans ballgames. It was nice.

I did hit the gym yesterday and I'm sore as hell from it. Lower body stuff. The Romanians are what did me in, though. I can feel those in the booty and low back. This morning's sprints at Iron Roosters were not happy sprints. My legs felt about 100 lbs each.

In other news, my summer continues to be busy. Big Sexy and I leave on Friday for Washington DC. I have a conference from Saturday - Wednesday. I really wanted to fly up, but BS noted that we would get paid to drive. Ha! The mileage isn't worth it in my opinion, but he's excited. I'll be back a week for work, and then off two weeks to Florida for vacation. So I have three weeks to lose some blubber. I don't have much, but I wouldn't mind 5 more pounds off.

Hopefully I can make more time for this place now.