Closed Thread
Page 18 of 288 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by novawildcat25 View Post
    jewelry* ?

that feel when inheriting $25k ring and must get pre-nup to keep ring in my family
    yeah, das it mane
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post

Nope. Never heard of that. Does that even exist in America? I feel like the big hospitals would shut those people down. Either that, or the market would be so highly priced that they wouldn't be able to offer anything competitive.

Unless you're talking about some back-alley hack that lost his license and operates sht-faced lol

for sure.
    I don't eat plastic cheese or "cheese-like" food substitute hahaha
    As of 2013, 7% of family physicians had opted out third party payment systems and were only accepting direct payment from their patients. It's not a backwoods/ghetto thing at all. It's a growing trend amongst both doctors and patients who are fed up with the system.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-...-for-patients/

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/758140

http://selfpaypatient.com/2014/08/13...s-will-thrive/

http://medicaleconomics.modernmedici...e-an?page=full

fidΓ©litΓ© Γ  la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good afternoon...long day. Very long day. I think I'll either make sweetbread or banana bread.

RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *anti-ring crew*

Do not want, ever.

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    Good afternoon...long day. Very long day. I think I'll either make sweetbread or banana bread.
    I always make banana bread with my son. Yummy!
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    I genuinely think she would not care if it were big or small. Yet somehow it matters because I don't want women to snub her or think they are better. So ****ing dumb, but it is what it is.
    If she knows people who will snub her because of rock size, you are probably doing her a favour in scrubbing that type of vapid scum from her life.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    If she knows people who will snub her because of rock size, you are probably doing her a favour in scrubbing that type of vapid scum from her life.
    I work for a corporate womens fashion retailer. I live and work around a lot of scum women and she is such a sweetheart I wouldn't want her to have to live through those horrible peoples remarks.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    *anti-ring crew*

Do not want, ever.
    Mmmmm. Not sure I would even want marriage now either. My sister got together with her bf 20 years ago. They never married, no kids, very happy.
    I'm feeling very anti-marriage right now, maybe because my ex chose his career over me though and tells me daily how he misses me. Fukking fuk head.

But I rarely wear jew ellery. I'm not a blingy person no ring necessary.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I work for a corporate womens fashion retailer. I live and work around a lot of scum women and she is such a sweetheart I wouldn't want her to have to live through those horrible peoples remarks.
    I thought this was a joke...people honestly do this??
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    Rolex are needlessly expensive in a category of items (mechanical watches) that are needlessly expensive...and they're not very reliable. But they are beautiful. I'll inherit a Rolex - my dad has one for each of his sons that were company loyalty gifts - but I'd never buy one. There are lots of other watches that are equally as beautiful, more reliable, And half the cost.
    I would pretty much never spend $30K on a watch, but if I did, it certainly wouldn't a be Rolex...I know nothing about watches but it's such a universally recognised status symbol, to me it would feel like buying expensive underwear and hiking it up so everyone can read the label.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    I thought this was a joke...people honestly do this??
    I have been around it so long that I can read through it.

“let me see your ring” = let me judge what your husband thinks you're worth

“oh that’s cute” = tiny ring havin ass b*tch, my beta cuckold husband got me 2 carrots, we are better than you.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

That sounds like a sub-optimal working environment, I think I'd rather drive a garbage truck TBH and I wouldn't want to drive a garbage truck.

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    That sounds like a sub-optimal working environment, I think I'd rather drive a garbage truck TBH and I wouldn't want to drive a garbage truck.
    Making or affecting any sort of change is a huge pain in the ass.

I sit in meetings way above my pay grade with people looking at me for answers and to make decisions. Working with women is terrible.

I am paid well and it's great resume experience being so empowered.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have been around it so long that I can read through it.

“let me see your ring” = let me judge what your husband thinks you're worth

“oh that’s cute” = tiny ring havin ass b*tch, my beta cuckold husband got me 2 carrots, we are better than you.

That is simply pathetic. If someone judged my ring, I'd straight up laugh in their face. I maybe self conscious about some things, but my ring will never be one. Really would never occur to me.
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

That is simply pathetic. If someone judged my ring, I'd straight up laugh in their face. I maybe self conscious about some things, but my ring will never be one. Really would never occur to me.
    Honestly, that's exactly how I feel about my cock size, srs.

Like I said, it' definitely for her and it's not like I can't afford it.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lettuce be relish. All women that have looked at your ring have judged you, and the ring. Whether they display their judgement publicly or not is different.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    Lettuce be relish. All women that have looked at your ring have judged you, and the ring. Whether they display their judgement publicly or not is different.
    lol
    Still seems silly. A huge ass diamond would look silly on my baby sized hands, anyway. No fuks given.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    If a guy gets a serious gf he cuts off all the side stuff. That's just how it goes. I've been friends with girls for 2-3 years, and when I got serious with my gf I had to cut it off. For one, the fact that we fukked several times makes it impossible to keep her around with the new gf, because it's disrespectful. Secondly, the gf wouldn't want me hanging out with a bunch of females - nor would I want her hanging out with a bunch of dudes (particularly ones she had a fb thing with prior). It would just add unnecessary drama.
    My gf has friended a lot of the girls that I was friends with prior that are still on my FB, because she's paranoid or whatever and doesn't want me hanging out with girls I've fukked. She deleted all the guys she had a fb thing with from her ********, but I only deleted a few (shtty of me, I guess). We don't argue about it or anything, it's not like a big problem that comes up -- but I get the mindset. There's no point creating insecurity when you're with someone. You probably wouldn't like it if they did it, right?

I know those feels. except I don't like weed, so that's out.
    I mean... I understand that... It just sucks bc I lost a really great friend (even though he would say that I haven't lost him) (OH. he hasn't told his gf that we slept together for like a yr... still seems wrong to me.)

He's a good guy ultimately, but he's not someone I would consider as courageous or confident with his emotions... His ex gf stepped all over him AND BEAT HIM for like 4 years and he still gave her the ultimatum of "marry me or we're through" (she's got major daddy issues and doesn't EVER want to get married). He was scared to tell his ex about him and me... and didn't. After he broke our agreement (tell each other if we start sleeping with other ppl then we'll go from there) and I forced him to tell me that he had a gf (he refused to say "gf" only that he was fukking her and she was just young and ignorant), he said he was just trying to spare my feelings... I was like YOU ASS HOLE. I'M THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH OUR RULES. It still irks me that he kinda put our friends in an uncomfortable place by making them have to "break the news to me". The fact that he never told his gf about me makes me think that he never planned to be my friend again... and that was BEFORE it got srs.

sht. the past. boys who don't do as the say or as they mean make me LIVID. I am extremely up front and blunt about what I want... and when I'm not sure... I FUKKIN TELL YOU. goddamnit. lol
    Originally Posted by jerkeife View Post
    On a different note, anyone have any experience with shoulder injuries?
    played/coached rugby for years and trained many ppl... what happened to you?
    Pretty sure I am going to propose to my GF in the next few (3-6) months. I'm scared misc.....scared of spending 10k on a stupid piece of jewelry for the female equivalent of a cock measuring contest.
    I'm actually much more leery of the "process" of getting married than anything else.
    Ring, wedding etc.
    It's a weird feeling, like I don't give one single mother fukk if people think I am a chepass, but I don't want her to be judged poorly because I would rather spend my money in a more piratical manner. So I'll do it
    Yeah, it's a ring for her and yet somehow a reflection of me. Very strange thing.
    I genuinely think she would not care if it were big or small. Yet somehow it matters because I don't want women to snub her or think they are better. So ****ing dumb, but it is what it is.
    I also want to start a family heirloom, my family doesn't have one. Granted 10k on a diamond isn’t heirloom material for some families, but it’s big enough for my son to give to his future wife. I can always make the money again, it just stalls my house purchasing ability for a year. It's not like it's going on credit or anything.
    That's how I'm justifying it to myself anyway. lol, I'm just bitching about it because it's my money and I'm cheap.
    I can't even imagine a ring like that... Mine was 1500 and was still too big for my taste. lol

I'm happy for you though and congrats for the impending announcement... when you gonna do it?
    I would feel uncomfortable wearing a ring worth $10K. If I ruined or lost it, I would just die. Both my engagement and wedding ring were less than $2000. It's simple and gets the job done. No muss, no fuss.
    If a guy got me something that expensive, I'd know he wasn't the guy for me. No man I will ever date will harbor under the illusion that I am a woman of expensive tastes... it may seem gauche, but jeez

I understand that you live in a different world than me LAM, but I still can't wrap my head around it. lol
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    β•šβ•—β•”β•
    ╔╝ LOVE
    β•šβ•β•Rugby

When my mom showed my bro her ring, his first response was "where is it?" followed by " oh, that's nice... how many crackerjack boxes did he have to go though before he found it? Look at it, it's even cutting off your circulation." I loled.

She showed the neighbor kid, and he was like "Wtf... I'm 16 and I'd gave gotten you a better ring than that." Mom replies with "It meant a lot to him, he really struggled to get it for me..." Without missing a beat, kid goes "What, did he have a hard time turning the knob after he put his quarter in?"

Trollolol.

People judge the fuk out of rings. It's all lols to me.

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many watches over 1000$ are worth their price? None. Every dollar over 1000$ is purely brand name and profit so you can brag. But I'm still a sucker for'em.
    Eastern Europe Crew
    5 Foreign Languages Crew
    Motorbike/Car/DIY/F1/Conservative Family/Manly Values Crew
    Med Student Crew

Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by vvvaaa View Post
    How many watches over 1000$ are worth their price? None. Every dollar over 1000$ is purely brand name and profit so you can brag. But I'm still a sucker for'em.
    Agreed, makes me feel good about myself LOL.

It's just jewelry for me.

My **** blings son!
    "Knowing others is wisdom;
    Knowing the self is enlightenment."

"Limitations are for people who set them, excuses are for people who need them"

"I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it's egotistical, but I have it in me. I don't want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls."

**Misc Strength Crew**
    **Would be in an Albanian crew if Albanians got along crew**

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trollolol.

People aren't directly judging the ring. They're judging the person, their relationship, the man's potential as a mate/provider and a host of other things based on the need for people to base one's value on their societal worth. No big ring? Man is a poor peasant who will never have anything. Girl liked the small ring? My husband got me something bigger so not only does that deride your man in reference to other men but it makes him less in my eyes. Because he is, so are you. My social value is higher because something I have is nicer.

**** people.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When my mom showed my bro her ring, his first response was "where is it?" followed by " oh, that's nice... how many crackerjack boxes did he have to go though before he found it? Look at it, it's even cutting off your circulation." I loled.

She showed the neighbor kid, and he was like "Wtf... I'm 16 and I'd gave gotten you a better ring than that." Mom replies with "It meant a lot to him, he really struggled to get it for me..." Without missing a beat, kid goes "What, did he have a hard time turning the knob after he put his quarter in?"

Trollolol.

soooooooooooooo her ring is awful then, right? lol

I mean, if it's OBVIOUSLY cheap as fuk, then it is...

My sister just wants a band though... that's it.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    β•šβ•—β•”β•
    ╔╝ LOVE
    β•šβ•β•Rugby

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On the topic of rings, I just went shopping with my buddy for a ring for his girl, he spent $4,500 on a verragio ring (I guess that's something most girls would know about? I dunno) but it seemed really nice and he was really happy with it. That's the money he wanted to finish his sleeve tattoo and buy a few new guns, and he spent it on the ring for her, even though she would be happy, he wanted the best for her. That was nice.

I think buying your girl a good ring is important, it's a status thing yes and not really worth it and blah blah blah, but in the end it's important to them (most of the time) so it should be important to you too. And it's how they show off and yes it's a dick measuring contest for women, but if women could purchase big dicks for their husbands to show off, every single dude would want the biggest and best one, just look at all the misc threads lol. I'll probably spend around 10k on my girls ring, it just depends on how much I'm making at the time, but that seems pretty reasonable.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Trollolol.

There's a difference between "cheap piece of nasty looking crap" and "sub-1 carat diamond" though. I think a tasteful $1K ring is a way better choice than "biggest possible just-about-gem-grade $10K diamond".

I've seen some super premium diamond jew*llery (word you can't say here) in the De Beers Amsterdam outlet. Stuff that costs around the price of a 3 bedroom family house or more. A lot of it looks like costume stuff to me because it's so gaudy and therefore tasteless.

meh. wats verragio?

I don't know how much this is, but it looks too big... something similar but smaller...

*edit* nevermind... stupid private photo... heres another one...

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    β•šβ•—β•”β•
    ╔╝ LOVE
    β•šβ•β•Rugby

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Something like the last one standing up on the right, but without the gold part -that was silver

"If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

cute... I like it... it looks similar to my old one lolllll

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    β•šβ•—β•”β•
    ╔╝ LOVE
    β•šβ•β•Rugby

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Holy invasion of OG posters.... haven't seen some of you peeps 'round these parts in a while!

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Holy invasion of OG posters.... haven't seen some of you peeps 'round these parts in a while!
    I will wreck you mate.

hi.

I'm drunk.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    β•šβ•—β•”β•
    ╔╝ LOVE
    β•šβ•β•Rugby

Closed Thread