babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) babybunnygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do I really need to cut sweeteners/ diet sodas?

I am doing a bikini show in a little less then two weeks. I am so hooked on diet soda and stevia. Everyone says that I need to cut this stuff now but I need flavor!! I can understand a few days out to cut this to prevent any bloat.. but really 2 weeks out?! I cant understand something now can bloat me in 2 weeks! Would like some advice please!

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by babybunnygurl View Post
    I am doing a bikini show in a little less then two weeks. I am so hooked on diet soda and stevia. Everyone says that I need to cut this stuff now but I need flavor!! I can understand a few days out to cut this to prevent any bloat.. but really 2 weeks out?! I cant understand something now can bloat me in 2 weeks! Would like some advice please!
    If you're intake is the usual amount you've been taking, you should be fine. If it is increasing, then there may be extra calories coming from it because diet sodas and stevia aren't exactly zero calories. Diet soda and stevia wouldn't make you bloat in particular at all actually... unless you drank too much soda before getting on stage lol
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so this is kind of a hard questions

some can get aways with diet soda and sweeteners, just depends how your body takes it

i dont drink any soda let alone diet soda. when i diet i only drink water and maybe crystal light. The less fake stuff you put in your body the better. its not normal for your body to digest diet soda and sweeteners. a lot of people bloat from them because it irritates the gi track but if its not bloating you now then it shouldnt change in two weeks. it rips my stomach apart
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Realseattlefan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by babybunnygurl View Post
    when i get on stage if the show is on a sat , then i just cut out that just on peak week and sometimes ill leave it in till like 3 days before the show

adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50) adisious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Realseattlefan View Post
    when i get on stage if the show is on a sat , then i just cut out that just on peak week and sometimes ill leave it in till like 3 days before the show
    This.
    Try a control week or atleast a couple days of no dietsoda/stevia and see how your body reacts. I personally didnt cut out stevia(from crystal light) diet soda and my walden farms products till 1week out and I was fine. I probably could have kept them but as the above poster said, I slightly bloat from diet sodas.