brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just another day in the life of a Deployed Infantryman

Been deployed for 5 days now and getting settled in here. Finally being able to go to the gym and get workouts done so I thought I would keep a log here of lifts and the supplements that i'll use. If i get to use any. Not sure when family will go back to Jersey to able to send me my supplements so till than i'l be supplement free.

I weighed myself 3 days ago and i'm at 189 pounds. It is the highest I ever been in my life. And its not the 189 pounds i dreamed of lol got lots of fat. When i sit i feel that fat on my sides, drives me f'n nuts!

My goal is for when I get home next year to be weighing 175 to 180 pounds sliced and diced.

I will try to keep my diet as clean as I can with what they are giving us to eat. For the past 5 days I been eating like this:
    Breakfast - As soon as I get up from bed i'll have a kellogs nutrigrain cereal bar. And right after i'll have egg white omelet, either bacon or sausage patty, oatmeal when they have it, whole wheat bread or a muffin. And ill have orange juice, banana and chocolate milk.
    Lunch - chicken breast, some time of vegetables either broccoli or green beans, rice or pasta.
    Dinner (right after workout) - chicken or beef, rice or pasta or potato, some type of vegetable.

Hopefully i'll get some protein powder or protein bars soon so i can have it after i wake up instead of that cereal bar and before going to bed.

Really need some creatine, specially since where i'm where at its in the middle of no where and with the desert heat i been drinking water non stop so i know creatine would help me a lot with my goal.

They give us Gatorade for free here so if I can get some bcaa it would be perfect intra-workout!

And the other stuff like fish oil, multi vitamin and hopefully some daa. I'll be happy with that.

Last 3 days I worked out full body. Chest, Shoulder, Back, Legs, Triceps and Biceps. 3 sets for each and reps would vary from 15 to 12.

Today was my routine. I got it from MP's page called something mass lol today was back mass. It was suppose to be 4 sets of 8, 6, 4, 2, 20 but i did 15, 12, 10, 8 reps cuz weights were always too low. I guess i'll use this week as a trial as far as weight goes for each exercise. Also its 4 exercises and than the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th exercise suppose to be a quadrupable set but what i'm going to do is do the 4 exercises for a few weeks than every week incorporate an exercise to that week. So today was

Bar Pulldowns
    Machine Rows
    TBar Rows
    Pullovers
    Back extensions

Not the exercises on the schedule but gym was full.

I got a crazy night schedules and almost zero wifi so I'll update it every time that i can.

Delts tomorrow after a 6 hours work shifts.

Schedule will go as follows, back, delts, chest, legs and arms. MAYBE i'll do some cardio on 6th day. I have to run to be able to pass my 2 mile PT tests. Idk it will be tough but will try.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Working the night shift today so i woke up at 6am and hit the gym to train some delts with my squad leader and another guy in my squad.

I had a nutri-grain bar after i got off bed.

Always 4 sets and reps were 15, 12, 10 and 8.

Shoulder presses
    50, 70, 90, 110lb

Arnold Press
    25, 30, 35, 45lb

Lateral Raises
    5, 10, 12.5, 15lb

Barbell Shrugs
    45, 70, 80, 90lb each side

Went to eat and got egg white omelet, muffin, oven baked bacon, oatmeal, orange juice and double chocolate milk.

About to take a 2 hour nap than go have some lunch before getting some more nap time before eating dinner at 5pm and than going to work at 6pm today till 6am tomorrow.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Crazy few days here.

Leg day yesterday was brutal.

4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8 reps always

warm up, leg extensions
    squats
    leg press
    leg extensions
    leg curls
    front calf extensions

can't walk today lol going to be hard when i have to patrol and stand on my feet for 12 hours with over 50 pounds of gear on. lol

Today i hit arms.

4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8 always.

ezbar skull crushers
    incline dumbbell curls
    cable pushdowns
    rope hammer curls
    superset of cable curls and 1 arm pushdowns

one hell of a pump!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Leg day was no joke. I was sore for the past 3 days. It was a b!tch to work!

2 days ago was an off day for me.
    Yesterday was back.

Wide Pull Downs
    8 reps, 6, 4, 20 reps

Seated Rows
    8, 6, 4, 20 reps

V-Bar Pull Downs
    8, 6, 4, 20 reps

T-Bar Rows
    8, 6, 4, 20 reps

Back Extensions
    3x10

Seated high bicep curls
    3x10

The whole concept of 8, 6, 4 reps is to lift f'n heavy to the point that im dying to get those reps in. Go up in weight and lower the reps. And the 20 reps is a drop set to just f*ck everything up and leave you gasping for air. I will do that every once in a while, like every other day.

Today was shoulders.
    Arnold Presses
    8, 8, 6, 4

Shoulder presses
    10, 8, 6, 4

Side Lat Raises
    8, 6, 4, 4, 4

EZbar front raises
    10, 8, 6

Shrugs
    3x10

Eating habits is a getting a bit harder for me. They keep bringing new food in and i'm already getting tired of the grilled chicken cuz its dry as hell. So i been eating pork chop. Sometimes they bring on pasta instead of rice so i eat that. And they got garlic bread almost every day now... The temptation is always there. I been going with corn instead of broccoli too. I got to get my mind in the right place and focus on my objective.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Deployed as well and nutrition can deff take it's toll over here, I miss making food now deff took that for granted! Keep working hard and come home safe boss!
    "For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; Psalm 91:11"

[always tells spotters how to spot crew.]

Originally Posted by jshookz View Post
    Deployed as well and nutrition can deff take it's toll over here, I miss making food now deff took that for granted! Keep working hard and come home safe boss!
    Definitely. I got all of the guys in my squad to start working out and in 2 weeks here they say they can already see results in the mirror, i don't see any but i'm glad for them, got everyone to start eating healthy as well. Most of those guys were completely clueless about food.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Today was chest day.

Incline Presses
    10, 8, 6, 20 reps

Dumbbell Presses
    10, 8, 6, 20 reps

Wide Presses
    8, 7, 6, 20 reps

Incline Flyes
    10, 8, 6, 20 reps

Was suppose to do decline presses but gym was packed and for the first time in my life the decline bench was being used by everyone.

Today is my day off from work, so i slept till late and misses breakfast. Right after my workout I went to eat and all they had was wings and taco meat. I hate that stuff. Had to go for 2 sandwiches with turkey, salami and mozzarella cheese. ****ty off day already!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Great log! Glad that I happened to stumble upon it! Thank you for your service to our country and for all the sacrifices you and your family make for us to enjoy the freedom that all of us here stateside are able to have.
    Review / Log Compilation Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165947981
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165340091

Originally Posted by robert5891 View Post
    Great log! Glad that I happened to stumble upon it! Thank you for your service to our country and for all the sacrifices you and your family make for us to enjoy the freedom that all of us here stateside are able to have.
    Hey Robert,
    welcome and thanks!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Been a crazy few days and while I did get my workouts in there was 3x this week where I had a massive headache and throwing up so i skipped the gym. IDK whats a worst feeling, skipping the gym or working out with a headache.... Been working non stop, been awake more than asleep, my schedule is all messed up. I have no exact time to sleep anymore. Sometimes its either go to sleep for a few hours while I can and miss a meal or sleep lil bit, wake up to eat and hope i can fall back asleep which almost never happens. Been also been going to this other place to work and they have a gym BUT so limited in equipment and weights.. Which really really sucks. I also managed to get my hands on some Animal Pak, pre workout and protein tub for doing this guy's whole day shift. I was up for 2 days and half that day, i was a zombie.. but I got what I needed, i wanted some bcaa and creatine but he only had pre workout so i took that. It's all good. Oh well cant complain, just got to do what I can with what I got.

I'm going to start and TRY Kris Gethin's new 12 week workout Friday. I been waiting for that since he announced it on his instagram page. Been anxious for it, i'm try my best with what I have here at the gym and as far as the nutrition goes, i will clean up my act and do better. So i'm take what is left of today Wednesday and Thrusday to relax, sleep and recover but I start his program.

I got 2 guys from my squad who want to work in with me, they actually said "I want to be your protoge(spelling?)" lol its funny cuz one of them is my squad leader and we been working out together since day one here and 2 days ago i signed him up for a weighed dip competition they had here and he won his 100-120lb division with 100 pounds attached to him. He has made amazing improvements in a month.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 1 of the 12 week hardcore trainer

Legs
    8 to 12 reps

4 sets leg press: 6 plates, 8 plates, 10 plates, 10 45lb plates plus 50lbs
    3 sets split squats: holding 25 plate
    3 hack squats: 95, 115, 155lbs
    4 stiff leg deads: 50, 70, 70, 80lb
    5 leg curls: 35, 45, 55, 65, 75lb
    4 seated calf: 20, 40, 50, 60lb
    4 stand calf: with holding 25lb plate
    4 bent knee hip raise
    4 decline rev crunch

legs was seriously pumped after the split squats, at the end of the workout i could hardly walk. I never sweated so much in my life before like i did this day.

official weight is 193lb.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 2
    Chest and Triceps
    still 8 to 12 reps

3 sets for all but last exercise

incline db press: 40, 50, 60, 65lb
    db presses: 55, 60, 65lb
    incline db flyes: 20, 40, 45lb
    dips: 12r, 10r, 10 reps
    triceps pushdown with rope: 42.5, 50, 57.5lb
    bent cable extend with rope: 30, 35, 42.5lb
    4 sets of close grip presse: 35, 45, 55lb
    Army Veteran, OEF.

day 3
    delt and abs

still 8 to 12 reps

4 sets of this db upright rows/shoulder press: 10, 25, 30, 30lb
    3 sets of side lateral raises: 10, 15, 15lb
    3 front bar raise 10, 15, 15lb
    4 bent over delt raise: 5, 10, 10, 15
    4 sets of decline sit ups.

Had to change this workout a bit because i was at another base and they don't have 15, 20, 25 pounds dumbbells and they only have one bar there so makes it kinda hard to the exercises so i did most of it on the cable for the side, front and rear raises..
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In. Ty for your service. Come home safe brother.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Day 4
    Back

TO BE UPDATED

It was suppose to be today but i was up for 36 hours straight and i slept all day and now the gym is closed. FML! So i'm stay up all night now, once its 5am i'll go hit back, eat, shwer and pass out again. And later on when i wake up i'll do day 5 which is biceps and abs.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 4
    Back

3 sets of 8 to 12 reps

Bar Rows: 35, 45, 55lb each side
    Seated cable row: 80, 85, 92.5lb
    Lat Pulldowns: 70, 90, 105lb each side
    1arm DB Row: 65, 75, 85lb
    Pullover n machine: 90, 140, 170lb

We don't have a proper cable row machine here so I did what i could with what I have. I did more reps for that, till failure actually.
    Lat Pulldowns I did on the machine instead of cable so i could use more weight.
    I had to jump 10 pounds on my 1 arm db rows cuz some dikc marine was hogging the weights while on the phone...
    Did the pullovers on the machine cuz my back was hurting quite a bit.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 5
    Biceps, Calf and Abs

4 sets of the biceps and abs, 3 sets for calves. 8 to 12 reps

Bar Curls: 40 50 60 70lb
    DB Alternating Curls: 25 30 35 40lb
    Cable Ez Curls: 40 45 47.5 50

Again same marine from day before hogging the ezbar while on the phone.. so i just did it in the cable machine

seated calves: 50 60 80lb
    standing calves: 25 35 45lb plate
    bent knee raises 15 reps
    In and Outs 15 reps

I still had a pump the day after on my biceps. I did what Kris said, when doing the db curls do the little twist on the wrist where the pinky turns to my face, damn that **** hurt! but the pump was sooooo good!

Today I start week 2. I already started eating more calories and protein as well.
    I'm about to go get some pre workout, unfort its C4, i hate c4, it makes me sh!t my brains out but i'm need them 3 scoops to get throught this workout i'm dead tired today, im getting it from one of the guys in my squad, i think i just might drink a monster, i dont drink energy drinks but i rather drink that than c4. and get ready for legs and abs... 14 to 18 reps now..
    Army Veteran, OEF.

So last friday, December 19 was the start of a bad few days for me...

I was almost done with my leg workout, was on the last set of Legs and I had to rush out of the gym to throw up. It was a sick workout, my legs was hella pumped! So there I was outside puking up my gatorade and it was good until I puked one more time and I got hit with this horrible headache. It felt like I got hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat and it was horrible! I tried to finish it up with the calves but the pain was too much. I sat down for a while, even passed out on the floor for a few minutes. I woke up and had 2 medics around me. Told them i was just fine, that i worked out legs, puked and had a headache. BUT I wake up the next day and I still have a headache so i skipped the gym. Sunday I go to do chest and i get my first set in but once I go to my second the headache came at me like a baseball bat again.

Samething happened every day after that whenever I tried to do anything too hard like poop, sneeze, masturbate, run.. I wake up everyday with a very low headache but it turns into a migraine really quick! So tomorrow I'm finally going to the clinic to see whats going on. I can already guess that they are going to tell me to drink more water cuz we are here in the desert heat but I drink over 12 bottles of water a day. So i KNOW i'm not dehydrated. I'm really scared is something very serious because this is not normal.. =/
    Army Veteran, OEF.

About 20 days later i'm finally back in the gym! Headaches seems to be gone so its back at it and yesterday was Day 9 for me, Chest and Triceps. Note I was very very weak, 40lb chest presses were heavy for me. I never felt like such a b!tch like i did yesterday. I got some supplements sent to me around christmas and i started taking them. I'm at my heaviest weight right now 195 pounds. Kinda scary cuz I never been this big but hopefully the fat will start dropping and the muscles will start popping.

Pre workout: Ronnie Testogen, AEN Creatine RT and AI Agmatine 750mg.

4 sets of 14 to 18 reps. I didn't quite make 14 reps on all sets but there were some that i did and some that i even got 18 reps on.

Chest Press: 35, 40, 45, 50lb
    Incline Press: 45, 50, 45, 45lb
    Incline Flys: 25, 30lb. Went to cable cuz dbs were gone. 30lb, 25lb, 25lb.
    Incline Skull Crushers: 50, 60, 60lb
    Seated Dips: 90, 100, 110lb
    Pushdowns: 42.5, 45, 50lb

During workout: Gatorade and BCAA.

Right after my workout I went to eat lunch and had 3 pieces of grilled chicken and peas.

I was so tired yesterday from my all night shift that when it was 3pm I knocked out and only woke up at 8am lol. I went straight to eat since it was about to close down for breakfast. Had an egg white omelet with turkey and mushrooms, Oatmeal, cup of orange juice and some chocolate milk. Will stop with the chocolate milk after this. Its back to the gym and full on diet!

Will do shoulders and abs today and than eat right after after. And before I go on my shift later today I'll run for 15 minutes.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 10 - Shoulders and Abs

Even though i was super weak the day before on chest i was a bit sore so i was surprised.

Was suppose to do 18 to 20 reps. Didn't quite make to that on a few sets.

DB Press 4 sets of 20 40 50 60lb
    Seat Lateral Raises 4 sets of 20 20 25 25lb only got 12 reps on last set
    Rope Pulls 4 sets of 35 45 50 55lb
    Front Incline Raises 3 sets of 20 20 25lb only got 13 reps on last set
    DB Shrugs 4 sets of 50 55 60 65lb
    Bottoms Up 6 sets of 18 reps

Traps was very sore the next day!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 11 - Back

I failed miserably at the pull ups so I did pulldowns instead. Pathetic I know..

Set range was from 14 to 18 reps. I would say that i got at least 16reps most of the time.

Lat pulldowns 2 sets of 20 reps, 50 and 70lb
    Pulldowns on machine 3 sets of 110 110 125lb
    Close Grip Pulldowns on machine 3 sets of 125 125 140lb
    1 Arm DB Rows 3 sets of 55 60 65lb
    Hammer Rows on machine 3 sets of 115 130 145lb
    Wide Cable Pulldowns 3 sets of 80 90 100lb

The next day i was super super sore. Traps, rear delts and lats was super sore. I was very surprised since I wasn't pushing much weigh. But I'll take it!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 12 - Biceps Calves and Abs

Reps was suppose to be for biceps 14 to 18 reps and for calves and abs 18 to 20 reps but since I didnt pay attention I did 18 to 20 reps for everything. Not a big deal but biceps were super pumped!!!!

Seated DB Curls 3 sets of 20 25 30lb
    Preacher Curls 3 sets of 50lbs
    1 Arm curls on this machine where he triceps sits on the pad on the same height as my head 3 sets of 40 40 45lbs.
    Standing Calves 4 sets of 25 35 35 45lb plate in hand
    Cable Crunches 4 sets of 32.5 42.5 52.5 and 57.5lbs
    Crunches 4 sets of 25 reps

I switched the last bicep exercise because the gym was super packed, there was no way i would had been able to do laying cable curls.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 13 Cardio

So 3 days ago my squad leader came up to me and said he was putting me on a list to compete for this Badge. I went online and checked out the requirements and the physical requirements are:

Basic Fitness Test Three events completed within 90 minutes.

a. 11x10-meter sprint test, in maximum time of 60 seconds
    GOLD SILVER BRONZE
    35-42 sec. 43-48 sec. 49-60 sec

b. Flexed Arm Hang keeping chin above bar, minimum time of five seconds.
    GOLD SILVER BRONZE
    65-86 sec. 45-64 sec. 05-44 sec

c. 1000 meter run/sprint, maximum time of six minutes and thirty seconds
    GOLD SILVER BRONZE
    2:50-3:45 min. 3:46-4:40 min. 4:41-6:30 min.

Foot March with 15kg (33lb) rucksack; for Bronze 6 km in 60 min; Silver 9 km in 90 min; Gold 12 km in 120 min; In military uniform, as well as full battle rattle which is the kevlar helmet, bullet proof plate carrier(weighs around 40lbs) and weapon at the low ready position.

100 meter swim. Swim is conducted in Military Uniform while wearing PT uniform (shorts and T-Shirt) underneath. There is a four minute time limit for the swim. After swim is completed time stops, however you must also successfully remove your outer uniform without touching the side of the pool to pass.

I'm pretty they will have us do pull ups instead of flex arm hang chin over bar though.

Its suppose to take place in mid March in Germany. If i pass my PT test(run 2 miles, most push ups and sits ups in 2 minutes) in late february with a high score I will be picked to be one of the few guys that will get to go and compete for this badge. I'm really looking forward to it. So I will def step up on my cardio as i was barely doing any since I started this program. I haven't run in about 2 months so I know i'm rusty as hell and my running time is probably really crappy right now, I doubt i would even pass my pt test if it was given to me today. I just bought one of those Elevation training mask to help me on my run so I look forward to training with it to improve my running time when the time comes. Will start doing push ups and pull ups when I can to get them up. The only thing I can't train for is the swimming since I have no access to water here.. I know how to swim but I never swam in uniform so i have no idea how hard that might be for 100 meters.

Anyways today was cardio and the running kicked my ass!

15 minutes run for about a mile. HORRIBLE TIMING! I was running 2 miles for 15:30 this time last year...
    5 minute bike ride for 2 miles.

The program calls for 30 minutes of cardio at a 3 minutes slow pace and 1 minute fast pace but on the run it was tough. I ran for as long as i could and slowed down when pain set in on the bottom of my foot and knees.

The next 2 days will be super bad here for me and even though tomorrow calls for another off/cardio day i was thinking of going straight to week 3 legs because the way my schedule will be since the day after tomorrow i will be super tired and will have no will or gas(my shift will be 18 hours straight) to do the annihilation of leg day. So what i might do is tomorrow legs, day after off, the day after that get back into with chest and keep going.

We'll see... Will post again in 2 days.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 14. Week 3. Legs.

Kris calls it annihilation week! FML

2 drop sets of leg press(i did it on smith machine)
    1 warm set of 45lbs each side
    2 drop sets of 95, 75 and 45 pounds

2 sets of DB Squats
    10lbs for 20 reps (might sound like nothing but he does this a different way it was tough for me, weak i know)

3 drop sets of Leg Extensions of 15 to 20 reps
    same weight for all 3 drop sets, 125lb than droppped 90lb and 85lb

5 super sets of leg curls and stiff DB deadlifts, 15 reps of leg curls and around 10-12 on deads
    80, 80, 95, 95, 95lb on leg curls and 30lb for all sets on db deads.

4 sets of calf extensions for 20 to 25 reps
    65 80 95 110lb

1 set of incline leg pulls for 20 reps. My back was killing me from the leg presses earlier idk wtf i did.

4 sets of leg pulls for 20 reps.

My back was hurting quite a bit for a while from the leg presses idk what i did when I was doing it, should had done it on the floor and not bench. Sucks!

I skipped on the cardio.... =|
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Day 15 Chest. Part 1.

I skipped 2 days in the gym because I was hurting and i was pressed for time. I worked 18 hours Thrusday. And Friday when I got my day off, i got off my shift at 9pm, had to wait for the transport to bring us back to the base and after I got back, i showered, ate and knocked out! Went to sleep around noon and woke up at 5am today Saturday.. Did some laundry, got breakfast. Cleaned up my room as much as could without waking up the guy i room with, watched a movie, took some of his C4 before heading out the gym but had to stop in the bathroom to violently poop the c4.. god i dunno while i keep trying C4, maybe the new version wont make me poop my organs out.

The first 2 exercises was done in the smith machine and was suppose to be 20 to 25 reps. And than the other 2 chest exercises to be 15 to 20 reps. But it was TOUGH! I could only do 15 reps on all 4 exercises.. Not much weight either.. Damn I feel weak as hell...

2 Drop sets of Smith Incline Press
    55lb than dropped to 45lb and 35, 45lb than dropped to 40lb and 35lb

2 Drop sets of Smith Presses
    45lb than dropped to 40lb and 35lb

3 drop sets of DB Flys
    30lb than dropped to 25lb and 20 for all 3 sets

2 drop sets of Cable Crossovers
    25lb, than 22.5lb and 20lb

I now realize I messed up on the DB flys I had to do one more with 15lb..

Anyways I left the gym because I was exhausted. There was no way I would had been able to properly do Triceps. So I went to eat lunch which i had 3 pieces of grilled chicken, peas and rice pilaf.

I will go to the gym later on before I start my shift at night and do my 4 triceps exercises and run for 15 minutes. I got my pt test coming up in about a month so i need to get my running better. Will try to report later with part 2.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Damn i been having great workouts. I was motivated as hell, working out 2x a day... I was even going to update my workouts here last night but something happen before that ... I was going to run before dinner and the guys came and said they were going to play soccer so i immediately said yeah lets go.. After an hour and a half of playing I was running towards the ball and my foot got stuck on the floor and my whole body went to the left and my foot stayed. I went down right away and holding my foot/ankle as tight as i could. The pain was horrible but i was able to walk back to my tent. I wake up the next day to go on shift and my foot is super swollen, black and purple in color. Couldnt even touch it without being in pain. Medic here gave me a shot for the pain, wrapped my foot up and sent me to get an xray. Have to go back tomorrow to the see the results. Hopefully nothing serious. I want to get back in the gym ASAP!
    God I could really use some Animal FLEX to help me out with this foot like it did 3 years ago when I had a muscle tear on my right foot.
    Army Veteran, OEF.