Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone else prefer the old school pro bodybuilders than today's?

Arnold Schwarzenegger still looks much better than most pro bodybuilders these days, Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman are just....meh... and they are probably abusing steroids too from what I heard.

Registered User lolsmileyface90's Avatar
    lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsmileyface90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd perfer to look like Ronnie or jay over anyone but that's just me
    RAW LIFTS:

SQUAT 465x1
    Deadlift: 520x1
    Bench: 365x1

anonymous
    id say 99.99 percent of the population agrees

makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) makingitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think pretty much everyone does

Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lolsmileyface90 View Post
    I'd perfer to look like Ronnie or jay over anyone but that's just me
    I think you already look like him by your picture

KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500)
    arnold could enter a physique competition now lol

jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ronskie View Post
    Arnold Schwarzenegger still looks much better than most pro bodybuilders these days, Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman are just....meh... and they are probably abusing steroids too from what I heard.

Lol, are you serious? You don't think they were taking all types of chit back in Schwarzenegger's day?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    Lol, are you serious? You don't think they were taking all types of chit back in Schwarzenegger's day?
    This lmfao

Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ronskie View Post
    I think you already look like him by your picture
    You read my mind you cheeky kent hahah
    Where da hell did my signature go?

jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    This lmfao
    Lmao I like how he thinks they are 'probably' abusing steroids. Steroids are just the beginning to what they're using lol

legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jay no

Ronnie no

70's yes

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    id say 99.99 percent of the population agrees
    99.99% of the population doesnt even lift
    "it is what it is"