Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok I was expecting to agree with OP but in this case OP is a *******
    E-stat crew

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But really I like both but for different reasons.

If you don't hnnnnnnnnng at this

and this

you're surely a *******
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattizhere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ngl cottage cheese is turn off
    GAINS BRAH

LIFTED ONCE

instagram follow brahs: Theoriginalaz

always follow back crew checkin in

You lift?

Facial Aesthetics crew checking in

Alpha man crew checkin in

Not afraid to talking to girls crew checkin in

wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

LOL @ peeps callin every gif of a chick with an ass fat.

please act like ya know.....the below is just my opinion however, so there will be some bound to disagree.

I've done the whole modal type girl....tall, small ass, but long waist and definded abbs.

yea, they look great in clothes, but its the "idea" of her that is the turn on, not her actual body (lack of it), if that makes any sense. The clothes create the allure. Not to mention most peeps upbringings exposed to these super skinny modals as being "ideal". The fashion industry is run mostly by old hags and gay dudes. think about it....

Take those clothes off and the end result is a somewhat sickly looking chick.

What you guys are trying to deny is the inherent feminie aspects of a big ass. Like others have posted, it is something only women can or should have. When a woman has curves, as in exaggerated hips, breasts, and ass, she is always called more "womanly" than her thinner "girly" counterparts.

While it is American to call every woman of any age a "girl", the context is different in my last sentence, as it refers to a somewhat under/undeveloped age as opposed to the fully bloomed term of "womanly"

Big asses, usually attached to wide hips ( hnnnnnnng), signify something that most men cant really describe. Its an urge thats older than history, it shows strength, power, and an inherent advantage over smaller (usually weaker) type chicks. It looks more motherly too, as in thick bitches probably can rear children better as they DONT look like they would be sickly (more time fo the childrens)

Yes, this is the modern age, and we aint got time for outrunning lions or making homes outta boulders (excluding Icelandic peeps or Nigereians, they give no ****s), BUT the power "aura" is STILL important!

WHY do you ask?

I'll give you my own personal reasoning. Being dedicated to lifting and certainly having a higher appreciation of the the human body in its highest form, I am aware of the benifts having a strong, gender specific body denotes.
    Broad shoulders. check. developed chest and arms. check. Raised traps and tangible hamstring sweep. check. Wide back. almost there.

basically when I walk into a room, I already know peoples assumptions of me, and they are all most likely true. We live in a inherantly visual world so by being as masculine as I can in appearence, I can play those assumptions to my benefit.

Which leads back to the Big ass debate.

Disallowing big asses ( and my assumption would lead to name wide hips, larger than avg. breast etc) is to disallow those advantages to women. I want a strong son or daughter. Only thick women can make certain of that.

Theres a reason why you dont see many asians (excluding islanders) in the NFL. Their culture likes the thin, waif type look to their women ( no hate), but as far as I am concerend they are a outlier compared to most other cultures. IMOE, men that ONLY dated thin chicks were A. very skinny themselves and objectivly feminine in appearance, manner or both, OR B. very well off and more concerend with social norms than personal happiness. Thats not to say thats ONLY why guys date skinny chicks, but its the majority for the peeps I chilled with. Hell, I dated a Korean dancer ( still had a larger ass than you guys would like) but she was skinny as fuk and was fun to throw around. I get it, I really do.

But would I EVER want her genes in my kids. NO WAY. It comes down to advantages, and big asses is an advantage whether you agree or not.

The main issue you guys run into is how fukked things are now. Obese chicks calling themselves "thick" etc, all the way down the totem pole until you have guys afraid of touching anything over 80 lbs for fear of what might happen if she eats ice cream 10 years in the future lmao.

I ve bagged just about every type of girl sans BBWs and sub 90lbsers. The sex gets better with the weight, assuming the weight is predominatly in the muscles and not the fat (obviosuly)

This is getting to be long winded, and as I have mention, this is my own understanding of the matter.

TLDR

big asses are unevolved and primitive- true, and this is a very good thing due to inherent aura

small asses denote feminie qualities- false, they imply undeveloped attributes.

the more you lift and improve YOUR OWN aspects (faith in ones own strength, virility, and, the more attractive thicker women become, excluding imposed social norms, since rich peeps seem to try to limit their "baser" instincts

also, cuz their fuk as fukkk to grab, slapp and illustrate your own ability to "catch" a real womanly woman when out in public with.....go enjoy my brothers, for the ass is not to be feared!!!!

just my 5 cents.
    Pec stretches Pec Stretches Pec Stretches

I am only here to help

TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by heynah View Post
    lol where do you brahs come up with this stuff? fkn lmao that you actually believe what you just wrote.
    I can confirm. I am a psych major and I personally lose standards for kinky sloots cause I'm just straight ****ed up
    E-stat crew

πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ Ratfish's Avatar
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    would obliterate every ass in this thread, you filthy homo peasants
    Make Europe Germany Again

pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

if you don't like this a$$ you might be gay, you know who doesn't have big a$$es ? men...

AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by heynah View Post
    lol where do you brahs come up with this stuff? fkn lmao that you actually believe what you just wrote.
    undesirable detected

Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000) Freebirdchi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by _Muskelberg_ View Post
    i have to agree.

I hate big asses.

what can I say.... I like em skinny

Manly shoulders of peace. Not ok.
    Manmore for life

>>Ferrari Crew<<

McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100) McFuarko is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by andrewzw11 View Post
    more feminine and advanced looking.
    advanced looking??

cool story ******* OP
    ***Mcfreako Crew***
    ***Pimpy J Crew*
    ***Black Jesus Crew***
    ***No avi to avoid future balconybrah situation crew***
    ***Has been lurking for years crew*
    ***sniff hard as fuk whenever a girl walks past to try and smell her vag crew***
    Mcfreako is my bro IRL crew, literally spend hours practicing karate on webcam together, brb getting chicks together, brb on dat der ceo 10k/a day together

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Petite crew

Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by naturallyd2013 View Post

To each his own. No one should feel pressure either way. That being said, in my culture the ideal feminine form is defined by boobs, butt and a tiny waistline, so everything else looks a little subpar.
    She looks so comfortable srs so pillowy and smooth
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*

Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Carlosferrera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ClarkCheekyKent View Post
    How about..

Originally Posted by Freebirdchi View Post
    Like dis OP? Two last girls I dated. Dog weighed more than both of them. Tiny for the win.

Moar

One tall ass Polak tranceNhouse's Avatar
    tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    6'5 master race.

****!!FLORIDA CREW!!****
    ****!!POLSKA CREW!!****

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrcarlpedal View Post
    lol at all the chubby chasers ITT.

moar

rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500) rayallenscalves is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by wolfLarson View Post
    LOL @ peeps callin every gif of a chick with an ass fat.

please act like ya know.....the below is just my opinion however, so there will be some bound to disagree.

I've done the whole modal type girl....tall, small ass, but long waist and definded abbs.

yea, they look great in clothes, but its the "idea" of her that is the turn on, not her actual body (lack of it), if that makes any sense. The clothes create the allure. Not to mention most peeps upbringings exposed to these super skinny modals as being "ideal". The fashion industry is run mostly by old hags and gay dudes. think about it....

Take those clothes off and the end result is a somewhat sickly looking chick.

What you guys are trying to deny is the inherent feminie aspects of a big ass. Like others have posted, it is something only women can or should have. When a woman has curves, as in exaggerated hips, breasts, and ass, she is always called more "womanly" than her thinner "girly" counterparts.

While it is American to call every woman of any age a "girl", the context is different in my last sentence, as it refers to a somewhat under/undeveloped age as opposed to the fully bloomed term of "womanly"

Big asses, usually attached to wide hips ( hnnnnnnng), signify something that most men cant really describe. Its an urge thats older than history, it shows strength, power, and an inherent advantage over smaller (usually weaker) type chicks. It looks more motherly too, as in thick bitches probably can rear children better as they DONT look like they would be sickly (more time fo the childrens)

Yes, this is the modern age, and we aint got time for outrunning lions or making homes outta boulders (excluding Icelandic peeps or Nigereians, they give no ****s), BUT the power "aura" is STILL important!

WHY do you ask?

I'll give you my own personal reasoning. Being dedicated to lifting and certainly having a higher appreciation of the the human body in its highest form, I am aware of the benifts having a strong, gender specific body denotes.
    Broad shoulders. check. developed chest and arms. check. Raised traps and tangible hamstring sweep. check. Wide back. almost there.

basically when I walk into a room, I already know peoples assumptions of me, and they are all most likely true. We live in a inherantly visual world so by being as masculine as I can in appearence, I can play those assumptions to my benefit.

Which leads back to the Big ass debate.

Disallowing big asses ( and my assumption would lead to name wide hips, larger than avg. breast etc) is to disallow those advantages to women. I want a strong son or daughter. Only thick women can make certain of that.

Theres a reason why you dont see many asians (excluding islanders) in the NFL. Their culture likes the thin, waif type look to their women ( no hate), but as far as I am concerend they are a outlier compared to most other cultures. IMOE, men that ONLY dated thin chicks were A. very skinny themselves and objectivly feminine in appearance, manner or both, OR B. very well off and more concerend with social norms than personal happiness. Thats not to say thats ONLY why guys date skinny chicks, but its the majority for the peeps I chilled with. Hell, I dated a Korean dancer ( still had a larger ass than you guys would like) but she was skinny as fuk and was fun to throw around. I get it, I really do.

But would I EVER want her genes in my kids. NO WAY. It comes down to advantages, and big asses is an advantage whether you agree or not.

The main issue you guys run into is how fukked things are now. Obese chicks calling themselves "thick" etc, all the way down the totem pole until you have guys afraid of touching anything over 80 lbs for fear of what might happen if she eats ice cream 10 years in the future lmao.

I ve bagged just about every type of girl sans BBWs and sub 90lbsers. The sex gets better with the weight, assuming the weight is predominatly in the muscles and not the fat (obviosuly)

This is getting to be long winded, and as I have mention, this is my own understanding of the matter.

TLDR

big asses are unevolved and primitive- true, and this is a very good thing due to inherent aura

small asses denote feminie qualities- false, they imply undeveloped attributes.

the more you lift and improve YOUR OWN aspects (faith in ones own strength, virility, and, the more attractive thicker women become, excluding imposed social norms, since rich peeps seem to try to limit their "baser" instincts

also, cuz their fuk as fukkk to grab, slapp and illustrate your own ability to "catch" a real womanly woman when out in public with.....go enjoy my brothers, for the ass is not to be feared!!!!

just my 5 cents.

Hnnnnnng SPOT ON. Big ASS with nice proportion is just so soft and motherly. In my best opinion, A woman can find Arnold Schwarzanegger and Christiano Ronaldo both attractive. Same way I feel about woman. Given the choice I like slightly more meat on the bones though. Sex is great and she can provide good genes to your kids.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you had a chance to phuck this and you declined, I am pretty sure that is a bannable offense here.

wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfLarson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    glad to see some of the newer responses. restores my faith in my fellow kindred lifters
    Pec stretches Pec Stretches Pec Stretches

I am only here to help

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big ass crew, all day everyday. Child bearing hips of peace and prosperity.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't like big asses because they smell and are less hygienic. Dead srs. Big cheeks trap sweat, fecal matter, and all sorts of bacterial soup. When you spread them cheeks to go doggystyle and catch whiff of that stank ass, no thanks. I can't be the only one. Then again lots of miscers lap that chit up (literally).

XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AdamOm View Post
    I thought it was a learned taste because obviously the small white ass is preferable to everyone.
    stopped reading here LOL U WOT M8?

almost every guy i know doesnt prefer small ass or tits wtf? LOL

not sure if srs brah.. not sure if srs at all

Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gingerbruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How about..

das it mane

ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are you red? IIRC you're alright
    Because I was bashing the cops and how they treat us black people wrongful in a thread. Got about 25 negs from my 6 posts in that thread ; apparently the misc loves the police lol
    *** Los Angeles MISC Crew ***
    **Amazon lover crew**
    **Pittsburg Steelers/Raiders crew**
    ***Psychology major crew***
    **Lakers crew**
    **Always spitting game crew**
    *** Every time pick 4 crew ***
    **Nofap crew**
    **Double major crew**
    ***Had a dream about Jimmy Butler crew ***
    ♡Yoona Krew ♡

andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have a small dick (well smaller than average but not a micropenis or anything) but that's not why i like smaller asses you dumb *******s.
    ~socal 4 life~
    *Twist body hair into knots crew*
    *Sniff hard as fuk when walking past a hot woman crew*
    *Contemplate suicide on a daily basis cuz I'm not gonna make it crew*

ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mrcarlpedal View Post
    lol at all the chubby chasers ITT.

moar

Why is that skinny non lifting guy bending over? You gay bro?
    *** Los Angeles MISC Crew ***
    **Amazon lover crew**
    **Pittsburg Steelers/Raiders crew**
    ***Psychology major crew***
    **Lakers crew**
    **Always spitting game crew**
    *** Every time pick 4 crew ***
    **Nofap crew**
    **Double major crew**
    ***Had a dream about Jimmy Butler crew ***
    ♡Yoona Krew ♡

Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

***Misc Lean Bulk Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownRice123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ocill88 View Post
    Why is that skinny non lifting guy bending over? You gay bro?
    lol this guy...

fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500)
    I appreciate both types. You gotta admit it's fun to dominate a petite girl
    *Florida State crew*

**Ethering Kings Crew**

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Before I die I want an ass like that on my face.

Hope you don't mind smellz.

Originally Posted by fsujoseph View Post
    I appreciate both types. You gotta admit it's fun to dominate a petite girl

Yeah guys. Slap hands! Bags of sand and what not! I'm totally not a virgin.

Teen misc ---->