Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why is nearly everyone [I know] over 35 so freaking out of shape?

Once I hit 30 I began noticing my friends were complaining that they [we] are "Getting old". Hmm, the day after we were born we were a day older than before......

Many of these same people have a row of medications they take daily because they "Need" them. I wonder how much of that perceived need is symptoms caused by lack of exercise?

Anyway, I wonder why people get like this? Is it because they are married and no longer trying to impress anyone? Is it because they are working too hard [stress] and do not have time to eat right? Is it because they are getting lazy? Could it be that they have acquiesced to a soft physiche because "Everyone else" is soft?

Maybe it is a bit of all of the above, along with other things I have not thought of.

So, who else has noticed this?

Age is real, but frailty is in the mind, for the most part.

Matt

soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because they don't make their health a priority. It is not age it is the "compound effect" of eating like garbage and not exercising. This is what happened to me. I am in better shape now at 44 years of age than I was at 21 when I was a Division 1 soccer player. Yeah, I can't run 6 miles a game but my physique and strength is better now than it was then. Age is just a number.
    Originally Posted by Recumpence View Post
    Once I hit 30 I began noticing my friends were complaining that they [we] are "Getting old". Hmm, the day after we were born we were a day older than before......

Many of these same people have a row of medications they take daily because they "Need" them. I wonder how much of that perceived need is symptoms caused by lack of exercise?

Anyway, I wonder why people get like this? Is it because they are married and no longer trying to impress anyone? Is it because they are working too hard [stress] and do not have time to eat right? Is it because they are getting lazy? Could it be that they have acquiesced to a soft physiche because "Everyone else" is soft?

Maybe it is a bit of all of the above, along with other things I have not thought of.

So, who else has noticed this?

Age is real, but frailty is in the mind, for the most part.

Matt
    Bodybuilding Is The Closest Thing We Have To The Fountain Of Youth. Lee Labrada

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do you give a sh!t what other people do?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most if not all of my friends are in pretty bad shape. My old school friends the ones my age are in horrible shape, my younger friends almost all of my friends are in their late 20 early 30's, smoke weed, drink, hang out everyday.

As sad as this may sound I am the best built guy of everyone I know including family.
    On the list for Bannukah

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Willpower and desire, basically. Sure they would want to like fit, but aren't willing to put in the investment (time/effort). Speaking of that, they probably don't have time. Neither do we.... We make time for it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

derrickkendall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Willpower and desire, basically. Sure they would want to like fit, but aren't willing to put in the investment (time/effort). Speaking of that, they probably don't have time. Neither do we.... We make time for it.
    This!!

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Threads like this remind me why I've never had any friends who are gym rats. As much as I love training and nutrition, I ****ing despise the fitness community.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jktx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well in your other post you noted that a few years ago you were a chubby 206. Think you can find an answer to your question there?

Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Recumpence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jktx View Post
    Well in your other post you noted that a few years ago you were a chubby 206. Think you can find an answer to your question there?
    You are absolutely correct.

That is what got me back into the game to begin with. That being said, I have never complained about getting old. Nor have I resorted to a bunch of medications to mask symptoms of poor lifestyle. I got super busy with life and realized, even at 206 and soft, I was in better shape than 90% of my friends. That is truly sad considering I was out of shape at the time.

Funny thing about this; in my 20s it was hard standing out from the crowd from a fitness standpoint. However, in my 40s with everyone around me so out of shape, it is easy to really stand out!

Is that narcissistic? ;-)

Matt

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everything goes back to how we were conditioned MENTALLY as kids. It's not our parents' fault. The people who loved and raised us did not know what they did not know.

We were told from the beginning to go to school, get good grades, get a college education, get a good job, etc... and you'd be set for life.

We did just that. But many became part of the rat race. 40 plus hours a week at work, marriage, kids, career, bills to pay.

For many people who followed the rules growing up, they live their lives based on obligations and not priorities. Their health is put in the backburner in order to continue to make a living, their relationships with their spouse deteriorates, stresses from their obligations take a toll physically and mentally. While these things are going on, they start to pile the weight. They start to believe that the privileges the have are for their pleasure, instead of their purpose. Their worldview on money and material things get twisted, and as a result, stress level increase, and they pile more weight.

They were told a big fat lie all along.

This is why most O35 are out of shape. It all began with the wrong information. Many, many, wrong information.

And before somebody accuse me of being judgemental, I'm not. I was really talking about myself when I said 'we.' But I know many people in this world can relate.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Registered User GentlemanLifter's Avatar
    GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000) GentlemanLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    By the time someone is 35, they're probably married.

Which leads to a changing of priorities, more often than not.

Of course, there are exceptions.
    I say good day to you, sir.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Everything goes back to how we were conditioned MENTALLY as kids. It's not our parents' fault. The people who loved and raised us did not know what they did not know.

We were told from the beginning to go to school, get good grades, get a college education, get a good job, etc... and you'd be set for life.

We did just that. But many became part of the rat race. 40 plus hours a week at work, marriage, kids, career, bills to pay.

For many people who followed the rules growing up, they live their lives based on obligations and not priorities. Their health is put in the backburner in order to continue to make a living, their relationships with their spouse deteriorates, stresses from their obligations take a toll physically and mentally. While these things are going on, they start to pile the weight. They start to believe that the privileges the have are for their pleasure, instead of their purpose. Their worldview on money and material things get twisted, and as a result, stress level increase, and they pile more weight.

This is why most O35 are out of shape. It all began with the wrong information. Many, many, wrong information.

And before somebody accuse me of being judgemental, I'm not. I was really talking about myself when I said 'we.' But I know many people in this world can relate.
    Very well said. Everything we do goes back to our Axiom (world view). What we value, we work at.

I value relationships more than most anything else. In fact, my relationship with my 16 year old son is what got me into the gym. I was training (Cardio) at home with only very limited success other than 45 pound weight loss. My son's interest in weight training got me back into hard lifting.

We are relational beings.

Matt

Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000)
    People over 35 are busy working and raising kids. It doesn't leave a lot of time to exercise.

Couple that with a slower metabolism and muscle tissue loss. That makes gaining fat easier.

chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Representin over forty-too-under forty-four club

I noticed this too OP and it makes me feel good in a tragic way. I know, I know...you think I'm evil. You have my assurance that I am in fact not evil...just that I feel good that I'm staying in shape, looking better, being looked up to (75 mutha fuking inches bro...come at me); that I make weaklings envious, I command respect (cops respect me and are also intimidated...once a cop pleaded with me nervously..
    "Please can you not stand so close to me"
    Me- "what? What's wrong"
    "Move over there, you're making me nervous"

So I move away. And the guy Whose car I hit in parking lot was a big black brutha who is not getting any spooky vibes from the copper....but he knows them feelz, happens to him all the time...but not today...he knows a more alpha male has stepped in his space....he's all nice now...a perfect gentleman. That's RESPECT, a healthy amount of FEAR. ADMIRATION, GOD STATUS. Yes, they will do as you say. Go ahead, bark some orders around...watch how fast they scurry about to please you. It's a great feeling. It's like you have super powers. Not a fictitious power but a REAL power. Please use this power for good. Don't be an a##hole

Cops have also held the door open for me. Of course I know they don't want this bada## following them into the door...because the gun...the gun. I'm very polite "thank you officer. I could be a jerk and give them a cold menacing death stare...but that would be abusing the POWER.

Sorry, I got off track. Working out is great for the ego. I'm in it for life. One thought I always have in mind is why, WHY do people let themselves go. They know they aren't healthy. So they don't have time because they're making money and supporting the big family. But what about the likely end result. An early death. Ok, so ya got five lovely children and a wife who still gives oral, but dead at 55.

I had a few drinks. I'm not totally responsible for above content.

Edit: I'd like to announce that I intend on starting a body blog or journal thing. That is, If I ever figure out this damn website. I'm so confused.
    Last edited by chitown70; 11-15-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    Team Kelei

da bears, cubs, bulls

MAGA

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmm? Dieting is hard. Getting gainz takes years. So much bad info out there, even folks that try to get going many times cant stick with unrealistic programs or expectations.

Those are the ones that bother me. People working at but getting crap results for too long.

Age is a weaksauce excuse, has nothing to do with anything.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4Biz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Everything goes back to how we were conditioned MENTALLY as kids. It's not our parents' fault. The people who loved and raised us did not know what they did not know.

And before somebody accuse me of being judgemental, I'm not. I was really talking about myself when I said 'we.' But I know many people in this world can relate."

Agree & well stated

People just get lazy with life, job, kids etc.. ALL good things but a priority to GET ot STAY in shape is a must
    We all have 24 hours in a day - how you spend yours is up to you but then that day is gone

I too know of no others around my family/friends/etc... that is in shape or strong as I am at 51

It IS a priority to me and I make time to work out - PERIOD
    BP Max: 350
    (315x4, 275x8, 11x250)

51 yrs - 6' 1" - 228

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's simply lack of education.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fat, outta shape, ugly friends....

make me look better.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

make me look better.
    Absolutely. I feel the same way. ;-)

I just feel bad for those who don't know what they are missing being fit and strong.

Matt

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

make me look better.
    This. ^^. Idc what others look like, or do with their lives. If I found myself doing that, I'd wonder what in my own life was not working.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmmm, another thinly veiled "we are better than them" thread.

If you played the guitar, would you compare your guitar playing to somebody that didn't play? If you want to compare yourself to other people, compare yourself to other people that are "hardcore", but oh, wait, you might not compare so favourably if you did........
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

This was not meant to be a "We are better than them". It is more of a "Why are we as a society so unconcerned about our fitness?" thread.

Matt

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Why do you give a sh!t what other people do?
    Sorry OP but I gotta agree with Karl on this one.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This was not meant to be a "We are better than them". It is more of a "Why are we as a society so unconcerned about our fitness?" thread.

Matt
    The majority of people that go to gyms couldn't give a flying fk about their fitness; they do it purely for image purposes.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    The majority of people that go to gyms couldn't give a flying fk about their fitness; they do it purely for image purposes.
    Now you are judging.

How do you know that?

Matt

Now you are judging.

How do you know that?

Matt
    I can't decide whether you are ignorant or stupid.

Lets just do a quick vox populi check shall we. How many threads on this board are about lowering blood pressure, increasing VO2max etc and how many are about losing fat (which isn't the same thing as being fit) or growing biceps.

I can't decide whether you are ignorant or stupid.

Lets just do a quick vox populi check shall we. How many threads on this board are about lowering blood pressure, increasing VO2max etc and how many are about losing fat (which isn't the same thing as being fit) or growing biceps.
    I cannot decide if you are rude or just a Jerk overall.

This is a bodybuilding forum. Of course it is about biceps.

You really have an attitude.

Matt

I cannot decide if you are rude or just a Jerk overall.

This is a bodybuilding forum. Of course it is about biceps.

You really have an attitude.

Matt

The demonstrable ignorance just keeps on getting better. Stipulating that your assertion bolded above is correct, wtf did you create this thread, when by your own logic your audience won't care.

Try posting on whyarentpeoplehealthy.com or imawhineybish.com

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think there's some truth to that. My main goal is to look better but I also want to get stronger which plays into the being healthier side of things. I perform better at work by being stronger with a somewhat physically demanding career. At the same time the last good run I had was chasing down the ice cream truck for my son. Needless to say my cardiovascular health likely sucks but I don't think much about it.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now you are judging.

How do you know that?

Matt
    Experience.