Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)

Why no training videos now?

I understand (though I don't agree) with the whole pre-Olympia silence. At least the pros have a lame excuse for not posting anything then, but what reason is there for not releasing anything now?

I know there are videos they are trying to sell, but being visible online with video presence would be way more financially viable than selling what I can only assume would be a fairly low number of DVDs.

Anyway, I expect to have people post giving excuses for the absence of material, but with the technology we have out right now, it is inexcusable.

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    lazy

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Regular gym goers have thousands of subscribers through youtube and many now make their living doing that. A pro could create a huge following by putting out video logs, training footage, etc. Editing videos is easy to learn. Its amazing how much income they could add by just filming what they already do. But, almost none of them do it. It really makes no sense from a self marketing perspective.
    YOU > Bladen

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been telling you guys this for years now, but finally these companies are starting to feel the pain when it comes to their own sheer incompetence and laziness.

MD just dropped Jose/Aaron and Jon and their magazine has gotten to be like a small pamphlet. They are going to keep losing money as people stop buying them, advertisers pull out and people stop buying ads even on their websites.

The good thing is that this will allow a smaller website that is properly run to like RX to take advantage and interview/do training videos/do lifestyle videos and provide REAL coverage and content for the fans. Even the athletes themselves will take things into their own hands (if they're smart) and start up their own YT/IG/FB and get to posting on them.

Glad to see that eventually their retardation gets punished.

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    I've been telling you guys this for years now, but finally these companies are starting to feel the pain when it comes to their own sheer incompetence and laziness.

MD just dropped Jose/Aaron and Jon and their magazine has gotten to be like a small pamphlet. They are going to keep losing money as people stop buying them, advertisers pull out and people stop buying ads even on their websites.

The good thing is that this will allow a smaller website that is properly run to like RX to take advantage and interview/do training videos/do lifestyle videos and provide REAL coverage and content for the fans. Even the athletes themselves will take things into their own hands (if they're smart) and start up their own YT/IG/FB and get to posting on them.

Glad to see that eventually their retardation gets punished.
    Agree 100%.

Didn't hear that MD dropped Jose - that sucks, his videos were some of the most entertaining.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    Agree 100%.

Didn't hear that MD dropped Jose - that sucks, his videos were some of the most entertaining.
    Awesome interview with him where he talks about what happened:

The future of training with pros/amateurs and top bbers is going to be channels like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeffsymi/videos

patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000) patsfan313 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pro bodybuilding is basically dead at this point due to the incompetence of the heads of the industry. It's mass appeal is long gone, but its to the point where they are starting to lose their niche fanbase
    "Bro, when you tack on mass you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact."-Mac

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my thoughts on why this is the case.

Pro bodybuilding isn't a particularly innovative industry. You have the IFBB as the biggest federation and they are well aware of this, and while it would be an exaggeration to think of employees sitting in a corporate office doing absolutely nothing at all, they certainly don't have a culture that breeds the sort of creativity and free thinking that drives innovation and ultimately advances the human race in more utility based fields. They sit on their current situation of relative dominance and their actions indicate that their plan is simply to profit from this while they can until it slips from their grasp due to their refusal to do all they can to accommodate themselves to a changing increasingly digital world. They keep trying to sell magazines and dvds with an emphasis that seems to neglect the online presence and potential outreach possible today. Its not incredibly surprising that they fell into this position. Differences in marketing methods in the past better half of a decade are relatively non-precedented, and this lazy outlook prompted by relative lack of change from how the IFBB conducts its business from the 1970s to the early 2000s proves an inadequate mentality when applied to a situation of currently exponential change.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Quote from a bber on MD:

Sorry you have no idea how the 80s were, maybe you was not there, everybody made **** loads of money, Amateur, Pro it did not matter. If you won a National Title for Example in Germany ( where you and I come from ) you would be picked up by a Protein company right away and you would probably have 1 Guestposing/Seminar every weekend ( I did ) When you won an International Title OH BOY, I had my own Manager ( He told me before the contest, if I wold win, he would manage me and we would make great money) Picked up 5 big company's sponsorship including Reebook, a full Guestposing/SEminar/Autograph calendar, I made 20k a month as a European Champion every weekend Friday/Saturday and Sunday booked, flew all over Europe, had my free Porsche Turbo from one of my sponsors, toured with Vince Taylor, and other Champions. Ask Shawn he was in Germany quiet often with Gentil, ask anybody from that time, it was heaven. You could Pose or compete in a regular disco and made money. Even the first German Chanel came to me and we made a documentary about my life, money on every corner to made. That was the golden time of BB. You alway have something to say about everthing but make sure you know what you are talking about, in this case you do not I know because I was there and I lived it !!!( I ws )

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The future of training with pros/amateurs and top bbers is going to be channels like this one:

Nice - appreciate it!!!
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Watching now.

Question for you guys. Who wins out of Bonac and Flex Lewis? I reckon that would be a damn close comparison.
    A pattern in the chaos.

cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Watching now.

Question for you guys. Who wins out of Bonac and Flex Lewis? I reckon that would be a damn close comparison.
    Flex.
    Bonac's got some CRAZY round bellies and sick conditioning. but his bone structure throws off his physique, maybe it's his posing but he looks really awkward in some shots

fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Back during Jay's run he used to post on YouTube all the time no matter what season it was
    IRISH-49ERS-WARRIORS-SF GIANTS

♦ Bay Area Crew (Hella-Hyphy) ♦

KCCO

Originally Posted by fitfinn89 View Post
    Back during Jay's run he used to post on YouTube all the time no matter what season it was
    don't remember it being that way, links?
    far as I know after Jay left Muscletech that's when he finally opened up and wasn't a drone and actually posted ****

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    far as I know after Jay left Muscletech that's when he finally opened up and wasn't a drone and actually posted ****
    A fair few old videos here: *****://www.youtube.com/user/JayCutlerTV/
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bodybuilding as an industry seems to think it's doing fine as it is and doesn't have to spoil us with content. They are raking in billions from the supplement industry and looking at what the Weider mags have become it seems the entire sport exists solely to prop up the supplement manufacturers.

There's enough new consumers and every month that they feel no need to offer us loyal fans much more than they already do.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."--Ronald Reagan

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”--Arnold Schwarzenegger

fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like what Bart pimpson posted , jay cutler tv YouTube channel go back to when he was posting in 2010, good vids too
    IRISH-49ERS-WARRIORS-SF GIANTS

♦ Bay Area Crew (Hella-Hyphy) ♦

KCCO

JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont know this for sure but Im betting that in the contracts all of these guys signed with there respective company's it says somewhere they cant outsource and create their own videos.

Which sucks because personally this year has been a huge flop. It was going downhill last year (content wise) but this year is laughable with how little content is out.

tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There were hardly producing videos 1-2 months before the Olympia so I don't see why they have any reasons to film any now.

TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with this thread. I expected to see a lot of training videos pop up after the Olympia. Very disappointed.

With that said, have you guys ever thought about what may happen if the sport of bodybuilding ever did become more mainstream? I personally don't think the results would be very favorable and here's why. More popularity means more attention and publicity from a lot of people outside the current niche following. I feel this will cause many in the mainstream media to focus on the heavy use of drugs in the sport as everyone knows their job is to stir up controversy. I'm sure you all have seen the news media demonize AAS use in other sports. I would like to see more coverage, bigger, better events, and more athlete exposure overall, however, I also feel we need to be careful what we ask for. I think it's in professional bodybuilding's best interest to stay right where they are as developing it into something bigger may stir up a hornet's nest.
    -Squattin' in the curl rack.

BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To answer the question: the old-school magazines are gradually going away, and so is their money.

Pros didn't do training videos for the fun of it: they were literally getting paid to do it. Without the sponsor money, their videos will be 1) less frequent, and 2), a lot less "pro", and a lot more "guerilla". A lot more grabbing random gym-goers and going "hey, can you film me do this next set on my phone?" instead of "kickass DVD-quality training videos with music and editing and lighting and..."

Some amateurs are putting together great videos. But most bodybuilders just can't do it. What can we expect? They're bodybuilders. They're not marketers. If they were good at marketing, they'd be doing that instead of bodybuilding.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    To answer the question: the old-school magazines are gradually going away, and so is their money.

Pros didn't do training videos for the fun of it: they were literally getting paid to do it. Without the sponsor money, their videos will be 1) less frequent, and 2), a lot less "pro", and a lot more "guerilla". A lot more grabbing random gym-goers and going "hey, can you film me do this next set on my phone?" instead of "kickass DVD-quality training videos with music and editing and lighting and..."

Some amateurs are putting together great videos. But most bodybuilders just can't do it. What can we expect? They're bodybuilders. They're not marketers. If they were good at marketing, they'd be doing that instead of bodybuilding.
    You're overstating the complexity of making videos.

If you're a professional bodybuilder, you have tons of friends at the gym and people obviously will know you're legit as far as not catching flack for filming. Literally ALL a bodybuilder would have to do would be get a small camera, have one of his friends film them and then voice it over, they could even just do q/as in the videos or if they're THAT lazy, just put music over it.

Getting people to film them is THE easiest aspect, they could even offer a fan on FB/IG the chance to train with them if they're willing to help them film the workout which is not only a great PR move, but also a great opportunity for fans.

It's not that most bodybuilders aren't marketers, it's that most of them are incredibly lazy which is why a C/D rate bodybuilder (Antoine) is one of the most popular names in bodybuilding in spite of not having any placings to speak of or even competing for the last little bit.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are spot on when it comes to it NVious. These guys are honestly just reinforcing the meat-head stereotype in my eyes or being not too intelligent and generally lacking any real life drive.

You're overstating the complexity of making videos.
    Mike Pulcinella did a video showing his creation process.

It's not exactly "solve Fermat's last theorem" hard, but it definitely takes time and effort to make a great video. I'd imagine most pros just want to get in, do a workout, and get out.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Mike Pulcinella did a video showing his creation process.
    utube]

It's not exactly "solve Fermat's last theorem" hard, but it definitely takes time and effort to make a great video. I'd imagine most pros just want to get in, do a workout, and get out.
    "Uploaded on Jun 17, 2008"

Take your iPhone to the gym, have someone record some sets. Talk into the camera at the end of the set.
    Go to youtube.com or youtube app and click upload.

Omg so hard.

Turn on iPhone, point camera at your face, talk for a few minutes.
    youtube app > upload.

Omg so hard.

Pulcinella is more documentary than vlog/training footage. It's INCREDIBLY easy to make quality content nowadays.

Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000) Masry3 is just really nice. (+1000)

Take your iPhone to the gym, have someone record some sets. Talk into the camera at the end of the set.

Omg so hard.

youtube app > upload.

Omg so hard.

Pulcinella is more documentary than vlog/training footage. It's INCREDIBLY easy to make quality content nowadays.
    You are a jackass
    I am a man of my word

Originally Posted by Masry3 View Post
    You are a jackass
    Except what he is saying is true.

I'm not saying making GREAT videos is easy, but making videos is INSANELY easy.

Decent videos>no videos

But let's be ****ing honest, these are ADULTS aka grown ass men, if Matt Ogus, Nick Wright, Matt Chewning, Chris Jones who are in their early mid 20s can make FANTASTIC quality...DAILY, why can't these guys?

Omg so hard.

youtube app > upload.

Omg so hard.
    Then everyone would be complaining that training videos are crappy and amateurish these days.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Originally Posted by Masry3 View Post
    You are a jackass

Neg Comment: "I don't know who you think you are, but you need to take it easy"

Get off your high horse champ, I don't know who you think you are telling you don't know who you think I am.

Then everyone would be complaining that training videos are crappy and amateurish these days.
    iPhone's these days are just as good if not better for quick and quality content. Especially the 5's and 6's, they record in superb quality, you record some training footage, talk to the camera, go on youtube app and upload.

Literally will take 5 mins of work in total, in between sets. And vlogs are even easier, talk to the camera than press upload.

You don't need a camera crew or editing team, it's 2014.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Neg Comment: "I don't know who you think you are, but you need to take it easy"

Get off your high horse champ, I don't know who you think you are telling you don't know who you think I am.
    Do you think that thinking that you think you know who he is, will make him think about him thinking who he is? Think about it, if you think about thinking that you think that he thinks that he's thinking about thinking about who you are, then he'd be thinking to think about who you are, so, he's thinking about who he thinks you think he's thinking he is and who he's thinking about thinking who you are, don't you think?