bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Last pic of my quads I promise, just want to show what squatting 3x has done for me.

I wont take any more pics of my legs (I am sure most are getting tired of seeing them ) but I am just ecstatic on how well my legs have been responding this year.

My legs (quads/hams/calves) were my weakest point even before my accident, when IMO I was at my best. Even though I was pretty proportional symmetrically, my legs did not appear big at all. Here is where I thought I was at my best.

I took this quad shot last night and for my legs to be responding as skinny as they were after my accident and still at 50 years of age, you have to understand why I am so excited about my leg development.

So yeah sorry for all the quad pics of late (at least they are not bicep shots ) but I am really really excited on my leg development and where else can I share this enthusiasm but on a bodybuilding site where others can relate???

Last pic on legs I promise, until 2015.
    On the list for Bannukah

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep posting your pics. One, you enjoy posting them and that is enough reason all on it's own. Two, it gives credibility to your advice when folks can see the results.
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    From big to gigantic!

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    Keep posting your pics. One, you enjoy posting them and that is enough reason all on it's own. Two, it gives credibility to your advice when folks can see the results.
    This. It's a body building site, or at least it's supposed to be Post away. I know I use the workouts, vids and pics posted by others as motivation and drive to keep improving myself.

I'm still not sure why you don't compete BH. You seem to have expressed interest in it if I remember correctly. Looking huge anyway.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's working for you and impressive. It's a bbing site, so progress pics are just fine.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    I agree with the credibility in showing pics, I never say I did or can do something without showing a pic/video, thats just me.

Originally Posted by Northeasterner View Post
    From big to gigantic!
    Thanks for the props.

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    This. It's a body building site, or at least it's supposed to be Post away. I know I use the workouts, vids and pics posted by others as motivation and drive to keep improving myself.

I'm still not sure why you don't compete BH. You seem to have expressed interest in it if I remember correctly. Looking huge anyway.
    As I posted on another site, one of the things that held me back was the lack of my legs, I always wanted my legs to come up to par and if I can get my legs bigger (which I believe I will) by 2015 I would have no excuse NOT to compete.
    One year I went to watch a member of the OV35 compete and cheer him on but what stood out to me was the lack of size his legs displayed. Here is a pic I took of him on stage and his legs were just horrible.

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    It's working for you and impressive. It's a bbing site, so progress pics are just fine.
    Thanks man, appreciate the props.
    On the list for Bannukah

CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I wont take any more pics of my legs (I am sure most are getting tired of seeing them ) but I am just ecstatic on how well my legs have been responding this year.

My legs (quads/hams/calves) were my weakest point even before my accident, when IMO I was at my best. Even though I was pretty proportional symmetrically, my legs did not appear big at all. Here is where I thought I was at my best.

I took this quad shot last night and for my legs to be responding as skinny as they were after my accident and still at 50 years of age, you have to understand why I am so excited about my leg development.

So yeah sorry for all the quad pics of late (at least they are not bicep shots ) but I am really really excited on my leg development and where else can I share this enthusiasm but on a bodybuilding site where others can relate???

Last pic on legs I promise, until 2015.
    nice work, keep it up
    JESUS LIVES FOREVER!!!

Originally Posted by CHILDOFGO12 View Post
    nice work, keep it up
    LOL you pop up from time to time

Thanks for the props.
    On the list for Bannukah

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One year I went to watch a member of the OV35 compete and cheer him on but what stood out to me was the lack of size his legs displayed. Here is a pic I took of him on stage and his legs were just horrible.

Legs look good John, but this is pretty weak right here. IIRC Baldy was in his 70's competing in this pic? Cut the man a break. I doubt you'll find many 70+ year olds competing in bodybuilding, let alone sporting tree trunks. Respect for being able to bring your legs back up after your accident, but comparing your build to a senior citizen is soft as hell playa. I know you think you are going to live forever and always look young, but Father Time comes for us all sooner or later.
    Last edited by OutOfStep; 11-15-2014 at 05:44 AM.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

OS that is the wrong pic I was suppose to post a pic of Old Sup. I corrected my mistake at FLEX site and forgot to do so here. I have nothing but respect to Baldie and that pic was NOT the pic I was suppose to put up.
    On the list for Bannukah

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Legs look good John, but this is pretty weak right here. IIRC Baldy was in his 70's competing in this pic? Cut the man a break. I doubt you'll find many 70+ year olds competing in bodybuilding, let alone sporting tree trunks. Respect for being able to bring your legs back up after your accident, but comparing your build to a senior citizen is soft as hell playa. I know you think you are going to live forever and always look young, but Father Time comes for us all sooner or later.
    ^^^
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OS that is the wrong pic I was suppose to post a pic of Old Sup. I corrected my mistake at FLEX site and forgot to do so here. I have nothing but respect to Baldie and that pic was NOT the pic I was suppose to put up.
    That's cool John. I know it isn't like you to do something like that. I respect Baldy a great deal as well. I never liked Old Sup very much so no problem bashing his legs.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

That's cool John. I know it isn't like you to do something like that. I respect Baldy a great deal as well. I never liked Old Sup very much so no problem bashing his legs.
    Lol I am not trying to bash his legs but when I went to see him compete what stood out to me was his underdeveloped legs in comparison to his upper body. I honestly believe he did not take first because of it, yet he felt the judges did him dirty. But I seen him compete twice and both times I believe his legs were not in par with his upper body.
    On the list for Bannukah

But I seen him compete twice and both times I believe his legs were not in par with his upper body.
    This is pretty much the norm in every gym. It is very rare that I see a guy who has what I would consider impressive upper body development with legs that match. Most competitors at local shows are weak in the lower body. The natty shows are even worse.

This is pretty much the norm in every gym. It is very rare that I see a guy who has what I would consider impressive upper body development with legs that match. Most competitors at local shows are weak in the lower body. The natty shows are even worse.
    That is the reason I always was reluctant to compete, I just always felt my legs were not up to par with my upper body. I looked proportion, but knowing I had to cut down to go in shredded and conditioned I knew my legs would suffer.

I made it a point to myself to train my legs as hard as I can to get them as big as I can. And while I am extremely happy with my size thus far (considering how much size /mass I've lost) I know they still have to be bigger for me to compete successfully.
    On the list for Bannukah

That is the reason I always was reluctant to compete, I just always felt my legs were not up to par with my upper body. I looked proportion, but knowing I had to cut down to go in shredded and conditioned I knew my legs would suffer.

I made it a point to myself to train my legs as hard as I can to get them as big as I can. And while I am extremely happy with my size thus far (considering how much size /mass I've lost) I know they still have to be bigger for me to compete successfully.
    If you aren't already, start attending some local shows, especially ones that you might consider doing. I think you'd be more competitive than you realize. Might be just what you need to get your confidence. It's all about shape, especially when you are on stage. Good shape creates the illusion of size. Your shape will give you an advantage against men with more scale weight but less gifted shape and structure. Work with a posing coach too. Good posing will allow you to display your build in the best way, hiding flaws and accentuating strong points.

If you aren't already, start attending some local shows, especially ones that you might consider doing. I think you'd be more competitive than you realize. Might be just what you need to get your confidence. It's all about shape, especially when you are on stage. Good shape creates the illusion of size. Your shape will give you an advantage against men with more scale weight but less gifted shape and structure. Work with a posing coach too. Good posing will allow you to display your build in the best way, hiding flaws and accentuating strong points.
    Stupid question OS, but you have competed correct?

If so do you have any pics?
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good job BH
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Freaky good job! You have every right to be proud of those quads. I'd be over the Moon with even half of that.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome tree trunks, I'd be proud to show them off too!

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big difference between the two pics BH!
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job BH! Legs are hyooge, and calves at hyooge as well. Such an awesome comeback you have made.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking good man
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Stupid question OS, but you have competed correct?

If so do you have any pics?
    Nope. Zero interest in competing.

Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    good job BH
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Freaky good job! You have every right to be proud of those quads. I'd be over the Moon with even half of that.
    Thanks man, bu I think you are not giving yourself any credit.

Originally Posted by Fritter14 View Post
    Awesome tree trunks, I'd be proud to show them off too!
    Thanks man.

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Big difference between the two pics BH!
    Thank you.

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Great job BH! Legs are hyooge, and calves at hyooge as well. Such an awesome comeback you have made.
    Been a long haul man, thank you.

Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    looking good man
    Thank you.

Nope. Zero interest in competing.
    Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?
    On the list for Bannukah

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those are some SERIOUS wheels BH. If my legs looked like that, I'd never wear pants
    MFC

Why is that, if you don't mind me asking?
    It's a good question. I've considered competing many times. It's a tremendous amount of work prepping for a show. A great deal of sacrifice and time commitment. You really need to maintain an extremely high level of focus throughout the prep to carry this off and see this goal through to completion. The problem is, there really is no payoff other than a placing and a cheap trophy. I'd think the personal sense of accomplishment would be the greatest payoff from doing a competition. I can respect that. So far though, the end doesn't justify the means, at least from my perspective. I'm not excited enough about the prospect of competing to commit myself to it and if your heart isn't in it 100%, I can't imagine how you'd be able to will yourself through a prep and really stand a chance at doing well. Perhaps that will change. I have been considering the fact lately that at almost 41, I'm not getting any younger and if I'm ever going to do it, it should probably be soon. IDK, I'm conflicted I guess. I occasionally attend local shows just to see what guys are bringing to the stage and to motivate my own training but so far, I just haven't gotten "the bug" to get up there myself.

You've been training a long time as well. Have you considered competing in the past, or is this something you've only recently gotten the itch to do?
    Last edited by OutOfStep; 11-17-2014 at 04:59 AM.

It's a good question. I've considered competing many times. It's a tremendous amount of work prepping for a show. A great deal of sacrifice and time commitment. You really need to maintain an extremely high level of focus throughout the prep to carry this off and see this goal through to completion. The problem is, there really is no payoff other than a placing and a cheap trophy. I'd think the personal sense of accomplishment would be the greatest payoff from doing a competition. I can respect that. So far though, the end doesn't justify the means, at least from my perspective. I'm not excited enough about the prospect of competing to commit myself to it and if your heart isn't in it 100%, I can't imagine how you'd be able to will yourself through a prep and really stand a chance at doing well. Perhaps that will change. I have been considering the fact lately that at almost 41, I'm not getting any younger and if I'm ever going to do it, it should probably be soon. IDK, I'm conflicted I guess. I occasionally attend local shows just to see what guys are bringing to the stage and to motivate my own training but so far, I just haven't gotten "the bug" to get up there myself.

You've been training a long time as well. Have you considered competing in the past, or is this something you've only recently gotten the itch to do?
    I understand completely. I always thought about competing since the day I started and here I am 30 years or so later and still haven't. I guess it goes along the lines of the pay off as well as well as always feeling like i wasn't big enough or well proportioned (upper VS lower).
    On the list for Bannukah