Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Footballa_19 View Post
    Long story short: Met her at college, approached and got to talking, had a lot of common interests, went on several dates and eventually after a couple months dating got together. We both agreed on a plan 1 year dating, 1 year living together, 1 year engaged, then get married. It was hard as fuk, but I learned who she was as a person and loved her for it every day we progressed. She's my best friend and knows more about who I am than my own mother. Could t be happier, have our first kid on the way.
    You honestly sound like a complete pussy. (srs)

Did you also draft an agreement with her allowing you to keep your balls for a few days out of the week, or does she have those in her purse 24/7?

OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100)
    Once the sex bots start rolling then bye bye females

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 7thbrah View Post
    Tinder and online dating is ruining the future of relationships. People just meet up, have sex, and don't even connect on a deeper level. Its literally like following a fuking formula to get laid from tinder. Girls end up becoming sex addicts fueled by attention from men, and guys just become lazy *******s because getting laid is so easy. We're becoming a generation of lazy sex addicts addicted to social media and the internet. I fear for the divorce rate statistics in 20 years srs
    iv been saying this for the past 6 months tinder has ruined women and dating

its hilarious how many sloots are just willing to send nudes within 5 minutes of talking and then hook up

also the fad is mostly dead and now we have the leftovers from all those sloots

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    as a guy who barely gets any attractive matches (and basically none reply to my opener), i am jelly
    tinder is only easy to get laid on if you're good looking
    80/20 rule IRL, 95/5 rule on tinder

i can confirm, i am virgin
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HankScorp1o View Post

Did you also draft an agreement with her allowing you to keep your balls for a few days out of the week, or does she have those in her purse 24/7?

You mirin my happiness bro? GTFO with your alpha misc tough guy talk.
    "There is no one right way, everyone is different"

-B.S. Pre-Med/Biology from CMU and ex-CMU Wide Receiver
    -NASM CPT, PES, CES
    -Current trainer of elite athletes
    -Future Elite BowHunter and certified Lungcutter

Official 1st Phorm Ambassador

https://coachmatt.1stphorm.com/

πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ Ratfish's Avatar
    Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    met last 3 GFs on okcupid

there's a small percentage of nerdy girls who don't meet a lot of guys and have friends or something talk them into it

you better fukking pounce as soon as they join though
    Make Europe Germany Again

Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HankScorp1o View Post

I'm sure he'll work hard enough to get them 4 out of the 7 days of the week

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    iv been saying this for the past 6 months tinder has ruined women and dating

its hilarious how many sloots are just willing to send nudes within 5 minutes of talking and then hook up

also the fad is mostly dead and now we have the leftovers from all those sloots
    I literally had a girl come over and the second she came in the door, she face raped me without even knowing what my real name was(fake ******** crew for tinder) or even having a conversation once irl. A complete stranger, who knocks on my door, and then I'm fuking her. She literally just said hey 7thbrah as I opened the door, I closed the door and she was all over me.

Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100) Westminster10 is not very well liked. (-100)
    this is why people need religion in their lives

it is a known fact religion was promulgated to the masses because in ancient times men were savages and women were sloots, religion is what brought order and morals to such an uncivilised people

religious indoctrination is highly +ve correlated to moral behaviour

if you want to stop sloots and loose morals start preaching

IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I literally had a girl come over and the second she came in the door, she face raped me without even knowing what my real name was(fake ******** crew for tinder) or even having a conversation once irl. A complete stranger, who knocks on my door, and then I'm fuking her. She literally just said hey 7thbrah as I opened the door, I closed the door and she was all over me.
    I had the same exact experience with a girl off tinder, except i went to her apartment instead of her coming to mine. Thing is, not all women are like this.

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pics
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Westminster10 View Post

it is a known fact religion was promulgated to the masses because in ancient times men were savages and women were sloots, religion is what brought order and morals to such an uncivilised people

Mind providing some sources?

Kinkiest girls i've been with were the crazy religious type

brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tfw never get responses on tinder srs
    LUFC crew
    Texas crew
    Dallas Cowboys crew
    Rep fellow Texas brah on sight crew
    hehehe crew

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    same schit i just go to there place after tinder i almost dont care to talk to sloots anymore

Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Westminster10 View Post

It's true to a degree, but not just religion. It comes from having parents and other close people who are good role models and have strong ethics.

One girl I dated, parents together, grandparents lived with them, Christian church girl. Absolute ****ing angel, had strong work ethics, standards, had a goal in life, works as an accountant.

Another girl, parents divorced, family all hate each other. Sloot, always drinking, clubbing, didn't understand why things she did was considered rude, no motivation to do anything, works at a supermarket now.

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bulkytheboot View Post
    Mind providing some sources?

Kinkiest girls i've been with were the crazy religious type
    people who wiling lose their virginity while "being religious" is bullchit. you have to choose one
    go no contact NOW

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tinder and online dating is ruining the future of relationships. People just meet up, have sex, and don't even connect on a deeper level. Its literally like following a fuking formula to get laid from tinder. Girls end up becoming sex addicts fueled by attention from men, and guys just become lazy *******s because getting laid is so easy. We're becoming a generation of lazy sex addicts addicted to social media and the internet. I fear for the divorce rate statistics in 20 years srs
    I agree wholeheartedly, something in my heart breaks every morning when I wake up with a random girl srs, I don't know if they feel bad about random hook ups or no but bruh when it's 2 am and that vagina calls u gotta answer it.... :/
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

Originally Posted by letshavebabies View Post
    people who wiling lose their virginity while "being religious" is bullchit
    well so is religion so what do you expect?

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bulkytheboot View Post
    well so is religion so what do you expect?
    you're making the assumption that religion is false. while there is a possibility this is an entirely different topic. go to religion and philosophy.
    go no contact NOW

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deathcore View Post
    It's true to a degree, but not just religion. It comes from having parents and other close people who are good role models and have strong ethics.

One girl I dated, parents together, grandparents lived with them, Christian church girl. Absolute ****ing angel, had strong work ethics, standards, had a goal in life, works as an accountant.

Another girl, parents divorced, family all hate each other. Sloot, always drinking, clubbing, didn't understand why things she did was considered rude, no motivation to do anything, works at a supermarket now.
    Yep, freakiest girl I met from tinder was an absolute train wreck. She told me her father physically abused her repeatedly for not getting good enough SAT scores, etc.(she was asian with FOB parents), and was whipped when her parents found out she had a boyfriend in high school (srs)

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I deleted tinder because I feel like I'm desensitizing myself to romance srs
    fuk I might do the same
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

Originally Posted by letshavebabies View Post
    you're making the assumption that religion is false. while there is a possibility this is an entirely different topic. go to religion and philosophy.

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't believe people ITT are complaining about smashing different sloots, just lol.

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    America is soon to fall under the same plague that Western Europe is under. Even simple things like keeping the population rate stable will be a chore in the following years. Morals change, and there are consequences associated with it.

At least there is music

the best part is think of the aftermath to all this good luck finding a chick who hasnt been railed by half of tinder lol

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If someone finds out you're using tinder around my area (30,000 people or so) your reputation goes doooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn lol. Word travels like wild-fire here. I doubt it's like that in many other areas. The mentality is "wow she/he can't get any so they have to go to tinder...wow, pathetic" around here.

I personally don't have Tinder. Never have. I discovered in from the MISC and thought it was cool and read the topics but never got into it...then 4 months later people from my area finally find out about it and pretty much everyone made troll accounts...so any "serious" account around here...you don't really want people knowing you have one. Word spreads fast in my small town/city lol.

More power to all of you who use it successfully in your demograph!!
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post
    If someone finds out you're using tinder around my area (30,000 people or so) your reputation goes doooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn lol. Word travels like wild-fire here. I doubt it's like that in many other areas. The mentality is "wow she/he can't get any so they have to go to tinder...wow, pathetic" around here.

I personally don't have Tinder. Never have. I discovered in from the MISC and thought it was cool and read the topics but never got into it...then 4 months later people from my area finally find out about it and pretty much everyone made troll accounts...so any "serious" account around here...you don't really want people knowing you have one. Word spreads fast in my small town/city lol.

More power to all of you who use it successfully in your demograph!!
    you have to be in a large city for Tinder to be successful
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The divorce rate will go up, but the number of marriages will go down, so it seems like it balances out, but the divorce rate is based on divorces, not people who never get married and split up later
    This.

Unless staunchly religious, I think in future peeps are just going to cohabit.

The stats are already eye opening.

Stay safe engaged/married brahs
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree, and that rock n roll is gonna ruin the world, and those talkies are gonna ruin motion pictures, and those blacks are gonna want freedom. Madness I say!
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew

Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Biggar12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys think thats chit is bad?

Just wait till tinder comes out for kids.
    Brb some guy making a "finding friends" app for kids ages 12-16 since every kid over 10 years old has a smart phone now.
    Teens meeting other teens for sex
    dead srs I'm shocked someone hasn't already made an app for this, but put a twist on it making it into a game of sort to make it legal
    "Old" school miscer
    **Engineering Crew**
    **Positive Crew**