horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10) horseriderrrr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I compete again?

So long story short, I have competed three times within the past year. However, I think I just used competing as a band-aid approach to heal an underlying eating disorder. I have yo-yoed between borderline anorexia and binge eating disorder. I'm currently seeing a psychologist about it, and it's definitely helping. I feel much better and am stating to get the itch to compete again. I am going to run this by my psychologist tomorrow, but I also wanted to get all of your opinions. What are your thoughts on me competing? Has anyone else overcome an eating disorder and successfully competed? Also, would it help to use an iifym coach? My previous coach had a clean eating approach and I definitely don't want to do that again. Thanks in advance!

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you have an eating disorder, then you need to stay away from the competitions and work on healing yourself. You said it, you are doing nothing but using the contests as a band aid, and to hide your eating disorder as a "healthy" outlet.

Maybe you need to work with your therapist to decide why you "feel the itch" and what this means to you overall in the form of eating and body image.

Just because you "feel better" at this moment does not make you recovered, and it does not mean that you are ready for the stage.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mackallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You should concentrate on the treatment as eating disorder can further cause many other health problems.
    Corrective Chiropractic & Wellness

gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000)
    competition during this time in your life would most likely not allow you to treat the disorder since during contest prep you are voluntarily taking in less and less calories.
    *Team All American EFX Sports.
    *Registered Nurse/Trauma Certified.
    *NPC National Men's Physique Competitor, Top 10 Jr. USA's 2015.

Web: http://www.aaefx.com/
    ********:  http://www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @efxsports 

*My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of
    All American EFX Sports as they are my own*

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It seems like competitions can foster near disorder behaviour in people. The pressure as well as the extreme dieting beforehand and the release afterwards. Competitions can trigger an unhealthy relationship with food if your aren't in the right mental space to prepare for it. The extremes can also damage your metabolism if the buildup and post competition aren't handled very carefully and that in turn could really trigger some unhealthy behaviour and thinking. Focus on being clear mentally first... be confident and certain that you are ready.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified