ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000) ProGains is a complete loser! (-2000)

Arrow Some quick fat-loss tips people forget

Protein takes a lot of calories to digest. 30% to be exact. Eating 100 calorie's worth of protein means you only have to burn 70 calories from that portion. Also, protein keeps you feeling full, so you're gonna be happier in that regard. Also, protein builds muscle. Isn't protein awesome? Eat more of it.

Drink coffee. Coffee is loaded with antioxidants and caffeine, a great fat-burner and appetite-suppressor. Caffeine speeds you up, literally. Your heart rate goes up (faster beating heart=more motion=more calories being burnt), you move around more, fidget more, etc. Speeding a person up requires calories to maintain, and that's exactly what your body does on caffeine. It's no mystery why caffeine helps you burn calories, the proof is right there inside you: your body is moving more. It cannot be more obvious

Eat more fiber to feel full longer. Sweet potato (especially the skin) is great for this. Combine it with cinnamon and you've got yourself a great food combo to enjoy. Cinnamon is also loaded with fiber, and has been shown to have thermogenic effects (it makes your body burn calories). I don't fully know if that's true or not, but hey, it doesn't matter. Cinnamon still is full of fiber and important minerals.

I'll add more/ edit this post since I'm tired and probably wrote some gibberish somewhere. Good luck all

JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeyR93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good advice. May I add Cold water to this list? I find it's great for suppressing appetite and I've heard it slightly raises metabolic rate too!

AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10) AgentCooper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    'I have to track my intake' 'I have to eat in deficit' repeat...
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    add to this IF, water, low cal fibrous veggies, diet soda, EC stack, nicotine gum

Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    add to this IF, water, low cal fibrous veggies, diet soda, EC stack, nicotine gum
    Skip the diet soda. The artificial sweetner stimulates your appetite and diet soda has no nutritional value. Stick with water or unsweetened ice tea.

rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rarog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The coffee tip isn't for me. I had a serious caffeine addiction and would get horrible withdrawal headaches if I didn't have any for a day, maybe even half a day. I quit caffeine at the beginning of the year, and haven't had any since then other than a cup of green tea every month or so.

But some other good tips in here.

TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheEmperor1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Edman316 View Post
    Skip the diet soda. The artificial sweetner stimulates your appetite and diet soda has no nutritional value. Stick with water or unsweetened ice tea.
    Meh I'm a fan of diet soda during a cut. Carbonated drinks always help me feel much fuller during a meal.

Also another tip. Do Brisk Walking cardio. How many people are motivated enough to go on 4-6 Mile jogs 4-5 times a week. Probably not many (plus many people physically can't).

I can't even jog 2 miles straight (though I should work on this) but I do brisk walks 3-5 times a week. 5-6 miles each time. Takes about 1.5 hours (time-consuming but not terribly difficult).

Each session burns about 400-500 cal. Thats 1600-2000 Cal a week just there.

Listen to your favorite music, or listen to an audiobook, I'm telling you, time flies! Jogging a mile will generally only burn 1.2x the Calories of briskwalking a mile.

For me, thats about 100 Cal per jogged mile or 80 Calories per Brisk walked mile. I can jog 2 miles or 200 Cal (and be demoralized/hate it) or brisk walk 5 Miles 400 Calories, and be ready to do this multiple times a week

ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ann2009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ProGains View Post
    Protein takes a lot of calories to digest. 30% to be exact. Eating 100 calorie's worth of protein means you only have to burn 70 calories from that portion. Also, protein keeps you feeling full, so you're gonna be happier in that regard. Also, protein builds muscle. Isn't protein awesome? Eat more of it.

Drink coffee. Coffee is loaded with antioxidants and caffeine, a great fat-burner and appetite-suppressor. Caffeine speeds you up, literally. Your heart rate goes up (faster beating heart=more motion=more calories being burnt), you move around more, fidget more, etc. Speeding a person up requires calories to maintain, and that's exactly what your body does on caffeine. It's no mystery why caffeine helps you burn calories, the proof is right there inside you: your body is moving more. It cannot be more obvious

Eat more fiber to feel full longer. Sweet potato (especially the skin) is great for this. Combine it with cinnamon and you've got yourself a great food combo to enjoy. Cinnamon is also loaded with fiber, and has been shown to have thermogenic effects (it makes your body burn calories). I don't fully know if that's true or not, but hey, it doesn't matter. Cinnamon still is full of fiber and important minerals.

I'll add more/ edit this post since I'm tired and probably wrote some gibberish somewhere. Good luck all

It's worth mentioning that the variety of foods beneficial to your health is individual. And therefore there are little if any dietary recommendations that can suit everyone.
    We all are what we eat, but as we all are different - dietary recommendations can't be universal and beneficial to everyone.

I've been on a "Sensible Diet" (for more go to sdiet4u.com) for quite a while now and it helped me to get to know the needs of my body better.

jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcfullbr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A lot of good tips in this post. Even the contradicting stuff (diet soda vs. not) doesn't matter too much in the grand scheme of things. About finding what is right for you.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This varies by person. Diet soda had no negative effect on my appetite, and since it tastes good and had no calories, it only helps me.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

Location: Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
    LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    This varies by person. Diet soda had no negative effect on my appetite, and since it tastes good and had no calories, it only helps me.
    ^^^^^ This well said.
    - Journey Started January 2014 -

Bulking Mode [] Goal from 0 to 0
    Cutting Mode [x] Goal from 200 to 170

-=G O A L S=- âšâ–ˆâ•â•â–ˆâš

-LOG-
    1.Cut from 190 to 170===Jan190-Jun169 [Done]
    2.Cut from 170 to 160===Jul169-Sep164 [Failed]
    3.Bulk from 164 to 200===Sep164-Aug200 [Done]
    4.Bulk from 200 to 220===Aug200-Dec185 [Failed] Got really sick.

-2021-
    Cut from 200 to 170===Aug200-Dec000 [In Progress]

)X( Natrulinalol Crew )X( - @wolfvander33

4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4one has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AgentCooper View Post
    'I have to track my intake' 'I have to eat in deficit' repeat...
    ^^^Sad but true.....

When I'm cutting tracking and weighing every single thing....Scale decreases

When I'm cutting and don't bother to do that...Scale increases or stays the same

mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000) mavajo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    Yup, exactly this. Some people it stimulates appetite; others it doesn't. It's also questionable whether the "artificial sweetener" is the culprit. I consume many other things with artificial sweetener - they don't make me hungry. It only happens with diet soda.
    Started in April, 2013 at 212 lbs. Completely inactive at the time. Fat with zero muscle mass.
    Before/After Thread at the end of my first cut (April '13 - October '13 - 6 mos): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157820563

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mavajo View Post
    Yup, exactly this. Some people it stimulates appetite; others it doesn't. It's also questionable whether the "artificial sweetener" is the culprit. I consume many other things with artificial sweetener - they don't make me hungry. It only happens with diet soda.
    In my case, it isn't an increased appetite that makes diet soda a problem. It's the fact that when I drink diet soda, I end up drinking too much of it. All of the sodium in a large amount of soda makes me retain water, almost like those using "That dere cell tech". When I abstain from soda for a few days, I will drop 5 pounds, and my face almost literally "shrinks".

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    30% TEF for protein may be a bit high but it is valuable to understand that it does make a difference macro wise. It's one reason why in a deficit higher amounts of protein are beneficial. More satiety and more automatic calorie burning. When you get really low in cals these are both very important factors
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you really like to hate on diet soda eh? or pop as we call it up here lol..maybe start adding "in my opinion" before you say it like fact..personally i love few cans a week of diet pop, with no adverse effects to speak of