BeFerFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting An Online Training Business

I am an ISSA CFT looking to begin my own online training business. I feel that I am ready to start, but I am not familiar with all the legal aspects of starting my own business. If someone could please give me step by step advice to get my business started and be completely legal, I would seriously appreciate it. Thanks.

jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmc210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would speak to a Lawyer or at least an accountant.

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeFerFit View Post
    I am an ISSA CFT looking to begin my own online training business. I feel that I am ready to start, but I am not familiar with all the legal aspects of starting my own business. If someone could please give me step by step advice to get my business started and be completely legal, I would seriously appreciate it. Thanks.
    Start by getting incorporated, then once that is taking care of ask the lawyer to help you write a disclosure for people to sign that you work with
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mpjennings25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    After getting incorporated and figuring out the legal aspect of the business, you can check out coachseeker.com as an easy way to start getting clients. I created the site to help coaches and trainers easily advertise to clients, and I would love any feedback you have about the site since it is relatively new

FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FyrFytr998 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mpjennings25 View Post
    After getting incorporated and figuring out the legal aspect of the business, you can check out coachseeker.com as an easy way to start getting clients. I created the site to help coaches and trainers easily advertise to clients, and I would love any feedback you have about the site since it is relatively new
    Hey, just added our facility to your site. Thanks.

LiftNostalgia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi BeFetFit, I do a little bit of this myself, PM me if you wish.