EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EctoPow3r is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Ridiculous article about nutrition and GH??!!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/49...rowth-hormone/

Is this fkin legit and another piece of broscience shyt!??

Broscience of legit?

Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gymdayeveryday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Broscience as far as I can tell. Didn't even read the article, just looked at their sources. The only credible one was dictating WHAT GH did, and had nothing to do with sleep or carbs. Will snoop around online to see what I find, but I would just disregard it.
    First in attendance at the School of Hardknocks.

"I didn't know what or when, but I knew I'd know it when I knew it!" -King Bumi

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's live strong dude.

Seriously?

bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearsfan91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nutrient timing is beyond outdated.. The only thing that will hinder fat loss is a calorie surplus