Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WAviking24 View Post
    Europeans were likely here first. See The Solutrean Hypothesis.
    The Solutrean Hypothesis is regarded as rubbish by virtually everybody in the archaeological community except the guys who made it up. Oh and white supremacists who love it because they think it means that America has always belonged to white people and their ancestors were just taking back their land when they colonised it.

moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000) moksha16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ILLUSIONZ View Post
    Lol brb nations built by immigarnts
    Brb our ancestors moved to this land didn't give a flying faurk about local's or their culture
    Brb didn't "integrate" to the local way of life yet expect the new batch to do the same
    Brb wiped out 95% of the local population but now get mad when the new batch take our jobs

Seriously bro's what's up with that???

Don't you think that knowing what happened in the past and how that destroyed cultures might be a GOOD reason for the current inhabitants and culture to be worried?

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People and things and times are always changing. If you think countries will stay the same years from now culturally, that is silly.

America is what it is today and it will still change. Culture and all that is developing.

American culture has always been changing. What people like is always changing. The type of music and the type of values etc.

Immigrants have a part to play too. Don't be so stuck up and think only certain people have a say in the values.

Example in America, the different types of cuisine you find are a result of immigration. Sushi, indian food, middle eastern kebabs, chinese take out, ETC. It all makes it a part of America. It isn't just ONE thing.

I just woke up so I don't feel like elaborating. But everything changes over time and that is natural. Immigrants are people at the end of the day, look at history and see how things changed.

And to that EU guy, I was in europe a couple of months back. There were so many kebab stalls and doner stalls by people from the middle east and turkey etc. If they weren't there then there wouldn't be stuff like that. Are you telling me you never ate at a place that immigrants owned? Or used anything that were by immigrants or got services from immigrants for certain jobs?

Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't support immigration because it's deteriorating my quality of life!

Support for immigration has become an important status symbol for many intellectuals, a means of separating themselves from the general, less educated masses. It has become the ‘ideologically correct’ attitude. Criticism is taboo. The few people who have discussed the possible negative effects of immigration have been branded racists and ostracized by their peers. It is small wonder that questions on immigration have been remain unasked. The taboo has stifled public debate. High immigration is also a way of diluting the population of ordinary or ‘Ocker’ Australians whom the New Class despises. It is now common amongst the new class to argue that the Australian public ‘cannot be trusted’ to decide issues like immigration. Some even argue that the very fact that the Australian public disapproves of high immigration means that it must be subject to more of it, until the ‘myth’ of Australian identity has been multiculturalized out of existence. In general rather than opponents of high immigration having a hidden agenda, it is immigrants advocates who have a personal or institutional vested interest, whether they are ethnic ‘leaders’ seeking to increase their business opportunities, or New Class intellectuals expressing their moral superiority.

What water shortage? What power shortage? What infrastructure shortage? Our problem in Australia is overpopulation of a dry, inhospitable continent with finite resources. Yet the immigrants keep coming, so the problem can only get worse. It’s not rocket science, is it?

If we are really going to be serious about increasing our greenhouse emissions, water shortages, traffic congestion, transport overcrowding, shortages and housing costs, then increasing our immigration sure is the way to go about it! Rapid population growth drives land inflation, which also drives up the cost of everything else, since everything depends on land. If the land under the factory or shop rises in cost, so do rent and rates, and therefore the price of labour and the cost of goods.

Like another poster said I really admire the Japanese because at least they protect their country and culture. Unfortunately in Australia our Government sells us off to the highest bidder and lets anybody into our country- as long as they have money!
    Training Journal-
    http://www.adarq.org/progress-journals-experimental-routines/2013-journal-becoming-an-advanced-athlete/
    Adarq.org We Run This

100m- 11.37 FAT
    200m- 23.15 FAT

Eat Fast Food Everyday But I'm Still Lean Crew
    I have in me the blood of the oldest living civilisation on earth

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mutumbo000 View Post
    I don't support immigration because it's deteriorating my quality of life!

Support for immigration has become an important status symbol for many intellectuals, a means of separating themselves from the general, less educated masses. It has become the ‘ideologically correct’ attitude. Criticism is taboo. The few people who have discussed the possible negative effects of immigration have been branded racists and ostracized by their peers. It is small wonder that questions on immigration have been remain unasked. The taboo has stifled public debate. High immigration is also a way of diluting the population of ordinary or ‘Ocker’ Australians whom the New Class despises. It is now common amongst the new class to argue that the Australian public ‘cannot be trusted’ to decide issues like immigration. Some even argue that the very fact that the Australian public disapproves of high immigration means that it must be subject to more of it, until the ‘myth’ of Australian identity has been multiculturalized out of existence. In general rather than opponents of high immigration having a hidden agenda, it is immigrants advocates who have a personal or institutional vested interest, whether they are ethnic ‘leaders’ seeking to increase their business opportunities, or New Class intellectuals expressing their moral superiority.

What water shortage? What power shortage? What infrastructure shortage? Our problem in Australia is overpopulation of a dry, inhospitable continent with finite resources. Yet the immigrants keep coming, so the problem can only get worse. It’s not rocket science, is it?

If we are really going to be serious about increasing our greenhouse emissions, water shortages, traffic congestion, transport overcrowding, shortages and housing costs, then increasing our immigration sure is the way to go about it! Rapid population growth drives land inflation, which also drives up the cost of everything else, since everything depends on land. If the land under the factory or shop rises in cost, so do rent and rates, and therefore the price of labour and the cost of goods.

Like another poster said I really admire the Japanese because at least they protect their country and culture. Unfortunately in Australia our Government sells us off to the highest bidder and lets anybody into our country- as long as they have money!
    Delusional. I'm not intellectual. I am just not a xenophobe.

What is Australian identity? What or who defines this? Is it a certain race?

You better not be someone who uses services of immigrants because you are talking like you don't need them.

Eventually immigrant's and their children will be integrated into the country and be a part of it and contribute somehow. I doubt overpopulation is really a problem in australia.

Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chahn View Post

You better not be someone who uses services of immigrants because you are talking like you don't need them.

Eventually immigrant's and their children will be integrated into the country and be a part of it and contribute somehow. I doubt overpopulation is really a problem in australia.
    Just because you live in Singapore and have no culture doesn't mean everybody else wants to live in a country like that.
    China and Japan are xenophobic. Do I care? No. Good on them.

As far as overpopulation in Australia goes it will become a problem in the future because our Government, Big Business, and the people in power want to grow our country 100+ million people. Currently Australia has 23 million people. At current growth rates we'll have 40 million people within the next 30 years. People look at the map and see Australia as a huge continent; however, only 10% of our country has arable land, which is why everybody flocks to the coasts. In terms of your point of needing immigrants- we don't.

Singapore has a higher GDP per capita but we have a much better lifestyle than you guys. There's more to life than money!
    Training Journal-
    http://www.adarq.org/progress-journals-experimental-routines/2013-journal-becoming-an-advanced-athlete/
    Adarq.org We Run This

100m- 11.37 FAT
    200m- 23.15 FAT

Eat Fast Food Everyday But I'm Still Lean Crew
    I have in me the blood of the oldest living civilisation on earth

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lol what a delusional little punk. Australia is pretty much finished because of weak minded fools like you.

The answer is to shut down: feminism, religion, immigration from third world countries, genital mutilation, and kill and torture priests.

Originally Posted by Mutumbo000 View Post
    Just because you live in Singapore and have no culture doesn't mean everybody else wants to live in a country like that.
    China and Japan are xenophobic. Do I care? No. Good on them.

As far as overpopulation in Australia goes it will become a problem in the future because our Government, Big Business, and the people in power want to grow our country 100+ million people. Currently Australia has 23 million people. At current growth rates we'll have 40 million people within the next 30 years. People look at the map and see Australia as a huge continent; however, only 10% of our country has arable land, which is why everybody flocks to the coasts. In terms of your point of needing immigrants- we don't.

Singapore has a higher GDP per capita but we have a much better lifestyle than you guys. There's more to life than money!
    Thank you for proving your xenophobia.

And I pray that your leaders get what they want. 100 million Australian citizens by year 2050.

Originally Posted by WizardsOfAus View Post
    Lol what a delusional little punk. Australia is pretty much finished because of weak minded fools like you.

The answer is to shut down: feminism, religion, immigration from third world countries, genital mutilation, and kill and torture priests.
    Why shut down immigration from 3rd world countries?

Not sure whether you take it seriously when you say torture priests. 2% of priests are ****phile. Not 98%

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO at whoever posted that Ali video

That is 40 years ago when white people use to treat him like chit, of course he would think that way. But right now? he has mixed grandchildren for fuk sakes

Temporarily not banned Anondragon2012's Avatar
    Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100)

Its pretty clear that Australian identity are Australians.
    Aka those White people who came over there.

Just like Americans are the Whites who set up the USA.

But of course now this identity is changing.
    Because people INSIDE want it to change and because people OUTSIDE are coming in.

At the end of the day...Whether or not the original IDENTITY survives is up to the strength of the culture.
    Let's take 2 extremes:
    1. Japan = 100 on a rating of culture strength (max = 100)
    2. USA = 50
    3. Australia = I'd rate it at 70/80 (tougher to crack than USA. Australians are a pretty cohesive group).
    4. EU countries = 60.

hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughaware1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Skinnyphatkunt View Post
    repped for spreading the truth. sad how everyone knows about the nazis and jews but not what the japs did during WWII, which was 100x worse
    Dude, are we talking 1940s or the 21st century?

Originally Posted by Anondragon2012 View Post
    Its pretty clear that Australian identity are Australians.
    Aka those White people who came over there.
    Just like Americans are the Whites who set up the USA.

But of course now this identity is changing.
    Because people INSIDE want it to change and because people OUTSIDE are coming in.

At the end of the day...Whether or not the original IDENTITY survives is up to the strength of the culture.
    Let's take 2 extremes:
    1. Japan = 100 on a rating of culture strength (max = 100)
    2. USA = 50
    3. Australia = I'd rate it at 70/80 (tougher to crack than USA. Australians are a pretty cohesive group).
    4. EU countries = 60.
    The world will always be changing. If this were the 1700s America would be totally different. Just take any place in history. It has changed and it will keep changing. America has never been the same. It's always changing.

Immigrants are part of this natural process. Only silly people want to stop change and the natural order. Nothing stays the same even Japan. Their culture is changing. Example they have hikikomori's and high suicide rates compared to the past and sexual deviants etc. It's changed and it's not because of immigrants.

Your country will change too it's just the nature of things.

And immigrants played a part in the development in the past, and will continue to. The immigrants in the past in america happened to be mainly western. But the other ethnicites also contributed, but they were fewer in number. The world isn't over, America isn't complete, no country is complete, it's always developing and immigrants will play a part.

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vedj View Post
    Not saying op necessarily has theses views, but I never got why so many liberals bich about co2 emissions and global warming, but then want to increase the number of people in the top co2 producing countries.

Also there is something to be said for current immigration rates being too high for infrastructure to keep up. Most U.S. cities have major traffic issues and water supply worries.
    Finally someone who's not a moron.
    Last edited by Quibble; 11-11-2014 at 01:03 AM.
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100) Anondragon2012 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The world will always be changing. If this were the 1700s America would be totally different. Just take any place in history. It has changed and it will keep changing. America has never been the same. It's always changing.

Immigrants are part of this natural process. Only silly people want to stop change and the natural order. Nothing stays the same even Japan. Their culture is changing. Example they have hikikomori's and high suicide rates compared to the past and sexual deviants etc. It's changed and it's not because of immigrants.

Your country will change too it's just the nature of things.

And immigrants played a part in the development in the past, and will continue to. The immigrants in the past in america happened to be mainly western. But the other ethnicites also contributed, but they were fewer in number. The world isn't over, America isn't complete, no country is complete, it's always developing and immigrants will play a part.
    Europe hasn't really changed in over 2000 years in terms of ethnic makeup.
    So have most strong civilizations like Japan, China, etc.

Change does happen but not in the way you think.
    Europe has changed alot...politically but not ethnically.

The major ethnic changes to Europe only happened in the 1960s...A mere 50 years ago.
    And yet those 50 years have already massively changed Europe.

Change can happen. But the direction is uncertain.
    People like me want a certain direction. Others want another.
    But the multiracial multicultural world is not a certainty by any means.

If civilizational history is any measure....The strongest civilization will eventually rule the entire world. World will be monoracical and monocultural.
    But this will happen only in 500 or even a 1000 years. Even more.

Just look at the Neanderthals.
    They mostly disappeared from the gene pool except in Europe and parts of Asia.

pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    people here are just mad that those illiterate immigrants are stylin' on their failures of life

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lib logic: people who lived here 400 Yeats ago did it, so everyone should be able to.

hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000) hugeaiden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh right!! Like the Europeans legally migrated to the America's and killed of the natives?? I see your point now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    This lol. Possibly the dumbest **** I ever heard someone say to justify it. Sounds heaps legal killing of people
    Lifts at 101 KG BW
    Squat- 190 KG in comp
    Bench- 125 KG in comp, 135kg unofficial
    Deadlift 230 KG in comp

Need cutting motivation? check my thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158485273&pagenumber=

webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50) webtoad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We should reintroduce the White Australia Policy for the good of the nation.

Awares: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

Europe hasn't really changed in over 2000 years in terms of ethnic makeup.
    So have most strong civilizations like Japan, China, etc.

Change does happen but not in the way you think.
    Europe has changed alot...politically but not ethnically.

The major ethnic changes to Europe only happened in the 1960s...A mere 50 years ago.
    And yet those 50 years have already massively changed Europe.

Change can happen. But the direction is uncertain.
    People like me want a certain direction. Others want another.
    But the multiracial multicultural world is not a certainty by any means.

If civilizational history is any measure....The strongest civilization will eventually rule the entire world. World will be monoracical and monocultural.
    But this will happen only in 500 or even a 1000 years. Even more.

Just look at the Neanderthals.
    They mostly disappeared from the gene pool except in Europe and parts of Asia.
    There is still change in terms of ethnic makeup.

Change change change. I doubt anybody can stop it.

You guys want things to be what you are comfortable with. Well... I think you guys should get comfortable with more immigrants. It will happen.

Originally Posted by Cfitz717 View Post
    Lib logic: people who lived here 400 Yeats ago did it, so everyone should be able to.
    And why not? The question is why can't people do it. Btw immigration is not the same as colonization.

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He is simply fighting against this nauseous idea that you should be forced to mix.
    This.

I'm a Nazi racist because I want to be able to converse normally with everyone on my street, without having to learn Hindi, Arabic, Mandarin and Spanish.

Multiculturalism has a chilling effect on community interaction, since it becomes more difficult and more irritating.

Also, you guys are probably forgetting that the migrants from 3rd world are actually MORE racist than those in the host country that they try to colonize. This is due to education and the lack of migrants to their chithole country of origin.

Importing 3rd World = importing racism.

Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    This.

I'm a Nazi racist because I want to be able to converse normally with everyone on my street, without having to learn Hindi, Arabic, Mandarin and Spanish.

Multiculturalism has a chilling effect on community interaction, since it becomes more difficult and more irritating.

Also, you guys are probably forgetting that the migrants from 3rd world are actually MORE racist than those in the host country that they try to colonize. This is due to education and the lack of migrants to their chithole country of origin.

Importing 3rd World = importing racism.
    Do you know how unintelligent you sound? My goodness. I don't know if it's low IQ or lack of awareness or openness or education or what. Seriously. You are from australia not some place where they have no education for the people.

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you know how unintelligent you sound? My goodness. I don't know if it's low IQ or lack of awareness or openness or education or what. Seriously. You are from australia not some place where they have no education for the people.
    Sorry didn't realize this was a bread roll.

Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i don't have a problem with anyone moving to australia to work for a better life, we're drifting north atm so in a few million years we'll all be fukkin asian anyway. but the key word here is work

wooork

work

not collect dole checks because your so opressed or fukkin whatever
    never look a gift whore in the mouth

There is still change in terms of ethnic makeup.

Change change change. I doubt anybody can stop it.

You guys want things to be what you are comfortable with. Well... I think you guys should get comfortable with more immigrants. It will happen.
    How about when the Japanese invaded Singapore?
    How about if they won the war and colonized it?
    You're fine with that I guess? Japanese are immigrants after all.

Except they would have cleansed the entire town and replaced with Jap colonist lmao.
    This is the real world boy...

Originally Posted by webtoad View Post
    We should reintroduce the White Australia Policy for the good of the nation.

Awares: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
    Dont really understand why you gave up on that anyway.
    Have immigration...Respect for non-Australians...But keep Australia Australian.
    Common sense to me.

Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    Sorry didn't realize this was a bread roll.
    Stupid people do not realize they are stupid.

How about when the Japanese invaded Singapore?
    How about if they won the war and colonized it?
    You're fine with that I guess? Japanese are immigrants after all.

Except they would have cleansed the entire town and replaced with Jap colonist lmao.
    This is the real world boy...

Dont really understand why you gave up on that anyway.
    Have immigration...Respect for non-Australians...But keep Australia Australian.
    Common sense to me.
    Are you trolling? Colonization and immigration are 2 different things. America was colonized. Singaporeans immigrated to singapore from all over the world. China, India, Malaysia, Europe, etc! Please...

Stupid people do not realize they are stupid.

Are you trolling? Colonization and immigration are 2 different things. America was colonized. Singaporeans immigrated to singapore from all over the world. China, India, Malaysia, Europe, etc! Please...
    How come I can't go to Singapore now without a solid job offer and probably more?
    And even then Singaporeans will be given priority over my candidacy?

Your argument seems to be that there should be no borders and people could be citizens of any state regardless of where they are from.

You're delusional. Its not reality.
    Even in Singapore...To be an immigrant you are strictly controlled.

Thats btw why there isnt a million poor Africans coming to Singapore to the land of milk and honey.
    Because your government has a logical border policy.

You're completely confused about immigration and civilizations and other topics.
    Its not the reality of current laws.

Even Singaporean citizenship law is based on Jus Solis (law of blood) for the majority of cases. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapo...ationality_law

You dont live in the real world man.
    If there were free movement of humans anywhere, the world would be chaos.

T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pangaea Ultima will render all of your arguments invalid.

How come I can't go to Singapore now without a solid job offer and probably more?
    And even then Singaporeans will be given priority over my candidacy?

Your argument seems to be that there should be no borders and people could be citizens of any state regardless of where they are from.

You're delusional. Its not reality.
    Even in Singapore...To be an immigrant you are strictly controlled.

Thats btw why there isnt a million poor Africans coming to Singapore to the land of milk and honey.
    Because your government has a logical border policy.

You're completely confused about immigration and civilizations and other topics.
    Its not the reality of current laws.

Even Singaporean citizenship law is based on Jus Solis (law of blood) for the majority of cases. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapo...ationality_law

You dont live in the real world man.
    If there were free movement of humans anywhere, the world would be chaos.

Maybe because you aren't qualified for work? There are a lot of expats here by the way. Lot's of people from all over the world.

I didn't say there should be a world without borders. I said people should be allowed to migrate to any country if they meet the requirements. Whether they are educated or not. There are uneducated people who make it to America because of the cultural diversity programmes for example. They should be welcome in America, Australia etc but they have to go by the law.

Singapore doesn't have a cultural diversity programmes. Citizenship here is more than $2,000,000. It is smaller than Australia and America. So I guess it's justified. But permanent residency is a different issue. There are many guys from places like Indonesia who study here for years and eventually serve in the military (as I did, compulsory for all guys) for 2 years. And they become citizens afterwards.

I'm not confused. What is wrong with the Singapore nationality law? It makes perfect sense to me. If your dad is a Singaporean, naturally you will be a singaporean. If you are a male foreigner and you serve in the military, you can become a citizen. There are other ways to live here example as a permanent resident.

OK OK OK. We have drifted from the topic. It's about Americans and Australians being mad about immigrants.

I just find it silly. America is made of immigrants and their descendants.

Btw, nice red there. How did you become red?

Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol brb nations built by immigarnts
    Brb our ancestors moved to this land didn't give a flying faurk about local's or their culture
    Brb didn't "integrate" to the local way of life yet expect the new batch to do the same
    Brb wiped out 95% of the local population but now get mad when the new batch take our jobs

Seriously bro's what's up with that???
    "Built by immigrants" Fk you. They were built by British settlers. That they have the term 'immigrants' in common doesn't mean anything.
    The Golden One

High King of The Elves

Thor is my god, I am his Chosen, I pray through the Iron and the Gym is my temple.

******** for Optimal Testosterone and Giggles: www.********.com/TheLatsbrah

YouTube: The Golden One

Can I borrow a feeling? Dridant's Avatar
    Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000) Dridant is just really nice. (+1000)
    So what you're trying to say is that they aren't allowed to be mad about someone trying to usurp their positions. Solely because their ancestors did that too. Makes sense.