samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

distal bicep tendon inflammation

anyone ever experience this? bicep hurts in certain bicep excercises, its been going on for few months now but iv tried limited excercises that makes it hurt but i dont want to stop training biceps. its only the left one. hurts mainly with hammers and pronated grips in general. might be brachialis not sure .

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by samyaa View Post
    anyone ever experience this? bicep hurts in certain bicep excercises, its been going on for few months now but iv tried limited excercises that makes it hurt but i dont want to stop training biceps. its only the left one. hurts mainly with hammers and pronated grips in general. might be brachialis not sure .
    yeah I've had issues associated with bicep flexion for years, friggen sucks. have it right now actually, in my right arm. only thing that works for me is avoiding pronation and gripping using suicide grip. this prevents me from moving the bar or dumbbell too far towards me (requiring me to flex my forearm), as it would fall to the ground. if that makes sense lol, i'm pretty bad at explaining things. i still some pain, but it's reduced when I perform the exercises like this
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pridehurtsform View Post
    yeah I've had issues associated with bicep flexion for years, friggen sucks. have it right now actually, in my right arm. only thing that works for me is avoiding pronation and gripping using suicide grip. this prevents me from moving the bar or dumbbell too far towards me (requiring me to flex my forearm), as it would fall to the ground. if that makes sense lol, i'm pretty bad at explaining things. i still some pain, but it's reduced when I perform the exercises like this
    so its never gona go away in my left bicep? any thing doctor can do with medication or injection in to the tendon?

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by samyaa View Post
    so its never gona go away in my left bicep? any thing doctor can do with medication or injection in to the tendon?
    when I said years I meant off and on. I've been pretty inconsistent with my lifting and the injury usually is when I start back up. I tend to start lifting too much weight and I think that's the major cause. NSAIDs work for me for the most part. but that's just masking the problem. your doctor would likely tell you to stop and let it recover. I usually (and am currently) attempting to perform the exercises to reduce the pressure I feel while medicating slightly an hour or so before my workout. ironically, many of my injuries have done wonders for strengthening my mind-muscle coordination. largely due to the fact you can remove the injured muscles from the equation, helping you to isolate the primary mover:

in short
    doctor will say stop
    I (much less qualified and considerably less informed on your specific case)say; work around the pain. in my experience it will go away.
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Originally Posted by Pridehurtsform View Post
    when I said years I meant off and on. I've been pretty inconsistent with my lifting and the injury usually is when I start back up. I tend to start lifting too much weight and I think that's the major cause. NSAIDs work for me for the most part. but that's just masking the problem. your doctor would likely tell you to stop and let it recover. I usually (and am currently) attempting to perform the exercises to reduce the pressure I feel while medicating slightly an hour or so before my workout. ironically, many of my injuries have done wonders for strengthening my mind-muscle coordination. largely due to the fact you can remove the injured muscles from the equation, helping you to isolate the primary mover:

in short
    doctor will say stop
    I (much less qualified and considerably less informed on your specific case)say; work around the pain. in my experience it will go away.
    alright thanks man considering im young too. hopefully itl go away eventually