Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by E90335i View Post
    There isn't one near me and I want to open a franchise. It would do well in my area, but would have to work late for the cash because of how late the bars are open.
    The little Ceasers by my old place threw away the pizza after a certain time. The owner told me 1 hour to ensure "freshness". I gave him $5 once for 3 pizzas he was going to throw away. Was definitely worth it for me!
    Idk if this is true or not, it's word of mouth from someone that I've known since I was a kid. She had worked there from day 1 of opening and said that back in the day when the pizza "expired" and had to be thrown out the owner would let the employees eat it/take it home.

Apparently he sued or threatened to sue a kid for "taking home too many" over the course of his employment. They claimed he was stealing from them by doing this. And ever since that day we weren't allowed to take the pizza home or eat it when it expired.

Not sure why you bought it expired anyway.. That's usually like an hour or so of sitting out under best lamps.. It's really raunchy imo. I've had one that was just about to expire (new guy hired gave it to me, we hadn't worked together so he didn't know me) and after a few bites I went back in and told him to make me a new one. The dough, sauce, pepperoni, cheese.. It all just gets a different taste after an hour of being heated
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WellHungOver View Post
    I believe this is the truth. Also, have you tried their pretzel pizza? It's totally nauseating but I can't stop eating it.
    Pretzel pizza is fcking delicious.
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pizza + breadsticks with 2 cheezy jalapeno packets, hnnnnnnnnnnng
    Former FA rotter Crew
    Only posts positive things now Crew
    Wants us all to make it Crew

Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    poverty pizza. chit fuks my stomach up

Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Little Caesar's is the pizza version of that girl you smash, even though she could be considered white trash and has a kid...but still, she's good looking, wild in the sack and even likes it in the butt. I mean, she's not a keeper but she's certainly worth killing time with until the right one comes along.

I forget where I'm going with this, but I could totally go for some pizza right now.

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's good af when you're faded

meh when you're sober
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hesher View Post
    Little Caesar's is the pizza version of that girl you smash, even though she could be considered white trash and has a kid...but still, she's good looking, wild in the sack and even likes it in the butt. I mean, she's not a keeper but she's certainly worth killing time with until the right one comes along.

I forget where I'm going with this, but I could totally go for some pizza right now.
    strong username to post content ratio

hesher:
    Reebock-wearing, mulleted person in acid-washed jeans and a Judas Priest T-shirt who, at the age of 28, still lives in his/her parents' basement and swears that he/she can really rock out on his/her Ibanez Stratocaster copy guitar and probably owns a Nova that hasn't run in 5 years but you just wait, that ****er is gonna smoke those ****in Japanese rice burners once I put a new head gasket on it.
    When are those heshers going to realize that it's not 1989 anymore?

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SolidOakie View Post
    I worked there back when they started doing Hot N Readied but back then it was THREE dollars on Monday and was called MONDAY MADNESS and let me tell you, it was nuts that day of the week. The oven only moves so fast and we would have to cram them in there to fill orders. Football season was total anarchy. My friends soon got jobs at LC too and every Monday at school we would express our inner most displeasures.

When I was 19 I was a driver and every night after dishes, I would walk out of there with around 40 dollars in my pocket (cash tips) and all the pizza and italian cheese bread people phoned in and never picked up. I ate LC nearly every night for the entire year of 2002 and never grew tired of it. Phuck I miss being young and having that baller ass job, making a paycheck AND tips AND rolling out with pizza every night. I also had a blonde college graduate GF who was 5 years older than me that I would go home to. What a good youth I had

All cold pizza is nasty and if you are one of those LYING MOTHER FUKKERS WHO SAY YOU LIKE PIZZA BETTER WHEN IT'S COLD FUK YOU
    What in the actual fuk bro, do you own stock in LC or something?
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I worked there literally 10 years ago, was my first job in high school....some false info in here, pizzas are not pre -made (at least when I worked there) dough is made fresh every day .

I haven't had little Cesar's pizza in years though so can't comment on taste... For high school it's the best job,

brb make some crazy pizzas with co-workers (pizzas with two layers of cheese or any crazy **** we can think off)
    brb free food ,
    brb brb

993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 993.M41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just realized recently they are in Canada and haven't looked back since. They got the recipe: cheap, tastes decent and is always ready.
    LOL!

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    I worked there literally 10 years ago, was my first job in high school....some false info in here, pizzas are not pre -made (at least when I worked there) dough is made fresh every day .

I haven't had little Cesar's pizza in years though so can't comment on taste... For high school it's the best job,

brb make some crazy pizzas with co-workers (pizzas with two layers of cheese or any crazy **** we can think off)
    brb free food ,
    brb brb
    Maybe different per location. I was the sole dough maker for almost two years. I was in charge of making all the dough for our store.

I only worked there Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I would make 6-8 batches of dough per shift - highest I ever made was 14 batches iirc. Each batch would make roughly 55-60 pizza dough balls or 85-90 crazy bread dough balls depending which I was making.

If I made a lot and it was a slow week it wasn't unusual to see dough from Tuesday still being used on Friday. It ALWAYS had to last until my next shift though so going on a Wednesday, Friday or Sunday was the time for the freshest dough most weeks.
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hesher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bulldognation99 View Post
    strong username to post content ratio

hesher:
    Reebock-wearing, mulleted person in acid-washed jeans and a Judas Priest T-shirt who, at the age of 28, still lives in his/her parents' basement and swears that he/she can really rock out on his/her Ibanez Stratocaster copy guitar and probably owns a Nova that hasn't run in 5 years but you just wait, that ****er is gonna smoke those ****in Japanese rice burners once I put a new head gasket on it.
    When are those heshers going to realize that it's not 1989 anymore?
    Ibanez? No thanks, Jeff.

SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hesher View Post
    Ibanez? No thanks, Jeff.
    Pearl, brah.

There was one time a guy called and complained about not getting garlic parmesan crust on his pizza. It was a free option and all we did was brush garlic butter on the crust and then sprinkle parmesan on top. Anyway, he didn't get his FREE option so he called a whined and our manager wrote his name down for a free pizza. A week later he called and we realized who it was, and before we put the sauce on the pizza EVERYONE WORKING THAT DAY hacked a loogie on the crust. Then we sauced it, made it and baked it. I felt bad when he sent his 12 year old in to pick it up.

Dont neg me, it was 13 years ago.
    "That's the cool thing about lifting weights, man. They get older, I stay the same age." - David Wooderson

NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Pearl, brah.

There was one time a guy called and complained about not getting garlic parmesan crust on his pizza. It was a free option and all we did was brush garlic butter on the crust and then sprinkle parmesan on top. Anyway, he didn't get his FREE option so he called a whined and our manager wrote his name down for a free pizza. A week later he called and we realized who it was, and before we put the sauce on the pizza EVERYONE WORKING THAT DAY hacked a loogie on the crust. Then we sauced it, made it and baked it. I felt bad when he sent his 12 year old in to pick it up.

You guys are despicable.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cause its cardboard and ketchup

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i just noticed they put the peperonnis on in a spiral.

which is better than randomly placing them everywhere.
    goat $5 pizza, cant complain about that. Tastes great with an ultra cold cocacola.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i read an article about a year ago that lc cost of making a $5 pizza is exactly 2.50. so they make 100% markup (not sure if cost of rent is included in that cost, but the labor and ingredients were).

DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrDescartes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eats Little Caesar's 1-2 times a week crew checking in

Caesar's commercial actually came on while I was reading this thread. It was great at first, but it's wearing on me and becoming more cardboardish every time.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the pretzel pizza is GOAT
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Donatos>Pizza Hut>Little Caesars>Domino's>Frozen Digorno/Freschetta>Papa John's

LC is awesome for the price, but if I want something better I'll go to a local place

ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    What in the actual fuk bro, do you own stock in LC or something?
    Fukin lold

Brb investing in lcc

matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wait till you see the new pizzas a certain chain is coming out with

MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DaveSlays View Post
    Because they use really cheap ingredients it probably cost 2 dollars to make one of those
    i think most chain pizzas were just gouging.....look at what the popularity of $5 dollar pizzas has inspired, domminoes poppa johns and pizza hut all have 5-7 dollar 1 topping large.......makes you wonder
    See you, Space Cowboy.........

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    reading this thread post by post eating my bacon pepperoni onion 34$ 2 for 1 pizza from a poverty pizza place in bumfuk nowhere

i think my favorite post is post 29. the first picture. yup

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because little caesars is literally the worst pizza on the planet
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    They had amazing crazy bread, but the pizza is meh.

pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Born2Roam View Post
    thread needs pics

hnnnggggg

$8 deep dish pepperoni at caesars crew at least once a week checking in

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    because little caesars is literally the worst pizza on the planet
    but who was papa murphy's?
    Former fatty Crew
    Tanning bed Crew
    Never getting married Crew
    Shave my head because I'm balding crew

SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And if you have never awared your taste buds with their wings, you are doing them a disservice. The GOAT wing sauce of all time is their mustard one. The wings are ALWAYS tender and juicy. I have NEVER had bad wings from LC and I am dead serious
    "That's the cool thing about lifting weights, man. They get older, I stay the same age." - David Wooderson

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pearl, brah.

ahahahhaha lol
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.