Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tonyq11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no contact OP! otherwise those feels will keep lingering

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeefJurky View Post
    We still talk though as friends and it's like there's something there / we smashed recently but like

****ing christ
    ^That is your problem right there *******. That's like trying to get off drugs but still doing a little bit of the drug every once in awhile and hanging out with people that do the drug every day.

You need to block anything that will let you see or think about her and completely cut her out of your life so you can actually move on.

Some brahs can actually remain friends with their exes and it doesn't bother them, other brahs can not. After 8 months still having feels, means that you can not handle still remaining in contact with your ex so you need to completely removed everything from your life that can link you to her.
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been ****ing girls and partying etc. like I'm single, but she's always in the back of my head

Last night I had a dream that really hit me hard
    Been 8 months here. Had a dream Monday that we reconnected and it went right back to the best part of our relationship. Woke up in a daze, saw snow on the ground and legitimately thought it was real (we were together last winter). Put me in a bad mood all day. All you can do is stay as busy as possible. I'm working full time with 4 classes and hardly have a social life right now, but it's what is helping me cope.

And definitely NC. I was doing well two months after my breakup due to NC, then reconnected. Right back to square one and it's taking longer this time.
    He that lives upon hope will die fasting. -Benjamin Franklin

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE* 06 Husqvarna SM610
    *VW/AUDI CREW* 03 A4 3.0 6MT; Air ride, interior, audio, and more

TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMac11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let the feels flow
    *IF Crew*

Cutting Mode

Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been with my gf for 5 years. Got in a fight and said fuk this. Been having problems tho. Haven't talked or hung out in a week. NC at the moment. Them feels. I don't want to be the first to initiate talking because I always am and I'm sick of it. If she cares she will call, if not then I know how she really feels.

After work all day, then gym, then martial arts class I'm Fuking drained mentally and physically. Ready for the weekend ASAP.

For *******s saying get over it, it's not that easy when someone is not just in your life but a big part of it.

Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Room119 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In.

It's been over two years for me. I've definitely moved on with my life but feels are powerful. There have been plenty of other girls but I always end up comparing them to her. I'm not gonna make it brahs.

KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We still talk though as friends and it's like there's something there / we smashed recently but like

****ing christ

This is your problem, you fkin potato. Dafuq are you thinking!? Deep down you know what you have to do. Man the fk up and do it!
    *Kickboxing Crew* since '08
    *Muay Thai Crew* since '11
    *Chrohn's Disease Crew*
    *skinnyfgt tryna grow crew* starting weight 120
    *Pit Bull crew*

*St. Louis Representin' Crew*
    *Blues & Cards 4lyfe Crew*

*can't embed crew*
    *pee in the shower crew*

Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superman Mk II is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Carson92 View Post
    Been 8 months here. Had a dream Monday that we reconnected and it went right back to the best part of our relationship. Woke up in a daze, saw snow on the ground and legitimately thought it was real (we were together last winter). Put me in a bad mood all day. All you can do is stay as busy as possible. I'm working full time with 4 classes and hardly have a social life right now, but it's what is helping me cope.

And definitely NC. I was doing well two months after my breakup due to NC, then reconnected. Right back to square one and it's taking longer this time.
    Damn, dem feels

CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't want these feels anymore

Had the worst ****ing dream last night too about her, like, man. That feel when I have feels, but don't want the feels no mo'
    the only way to get over it is to realize you will never forget it; you just have to move on and look forward to other things in your life. stop living in the past.

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just remember she has probably been tag teamed by Jamal and Tyrone several times since you sat around your basement fapping using your tears as lube.
    Career Mod Negs: 4

Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    (Only read the OP)

You just have to keep moving forward... it sucks but that's life.

We've all been there (if you've ever really loved someone and lost them) and in my experience someone comes along eventually and before you know it you realize your ex doesn't matter at all anymore.

You're gonna make it! Kill it in the gym tonight and just keep moving forward. You're gonna miss her, gonna have those dreams.... just disregard and keep going.

EDIT:

abort "friendship" with ex, this is holding you back from moving on. Misc talks about no contact and jokes around but in cases like this it really is the way forward. Tell her you need some time for yourself, and that maybe sometime in the future you can be friends (gonna be sad, like breaking up all over again....) it's necessary OP you need to move on from this girl...

Or just ****ing get back together. Either way, this "friendship" needs to end.

OF COURSE it is like losing a good friend, if you and this girl didn't connect on that friendship level why would you have been dating in the first place? You really care about this girl and she does as well but sometimes it doesn't work out.... Like I said maybe someday you guys can have a friendship but right now you both need space from each other to move on.

I've been there and yeah it sucks... it is like losing your best friend... but it's necessary sometimes....
    Last edited by Koop21; 11-06-2014 at 09:51 AM.

DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Perfect, turn around 360 degrees and reschedule whilst walking away

Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's like losing a good friend though man.

Keeping in touch with her will make you feel like this. If you go full NC, it will be as though if your best friend in the world has died.

Hear me out on the analogy for a bit - You will grieve heavily for a bit, accept that your relationship with your best friend / girlfriend will never exist again, and then you move on. On some odd days when you're alone at night, or drinking, you'll remember all the good times you guys had and get all teary, but the NC will reinforce the reality that the relationship is dead, and you won't **** yourself up with "what ifs" and catching more feels for her.

That's how I can describe my process of getting over my ex right now (3 months of NC now). It's in your best interest to let her go, brah.

You are preventing yourself from moving on by living in the past - you're not acting like yourself.

Best of luck, Brah. We're all gonna make it.

Caught some phucking feels writing all that, cot damn.

KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On a related not. I had a similar experience, though. I dated a girl for 6 years and dropped her. Was totally over her within a week, banged the chick who lived in the apartments next door for a while. Slayed a few other girls, but nothing serious. Started dating this girl around Halloween 2011 HBB redhead, in shape, extremely intelligent and into philosophy. Caught the feels fast and hard. Dated for a while, maybe 4 months. And it was awesome, but she had a kid and of course had to stay in contact with the father. Eventually she started being shady, and one day just didn't answer a text from me for like 3 days. I do not double text, period. So on day 4 I just called her, went to voice mail, and I said I didn't know wtf happened but it was obviously over and I thought it was ****ty and immature of her to end it that way. Eventually started dating a hotter IG fitness Sloot, to get over her, lasted a few months before I got tired of her attention whoring.

Ran through a few more before I met my wife and settled down. But, I never totally got her out of my head. Not long after my wife and I started dating, a year later, the redhead sent me a text asking if there was any chance I'd reconsider dating her. I'm too proud, so I ignored her message, she sent me a fb friend request the next day, I declined it. She sent me another text a few days later, but I maintained no contact. Any way, here it is, 3 years later, and the redhead still pops into my head every once in a while when certain songs come on.

All the poosay, partying, 8/10 fitness sloots, a wife, years of time... And that one (who I didn't even have that strong of a relationship with) still comes to mind occasionally. I blame it on a lack of closure, just not talking anymore is a terrible way to end things.
    *Kickboxing Crew* since '08
    *Muay Thai Crew* since '11
    *Chrohn's Disease Crew*
    *skinnyfgt tryna grow crew* starting weight 120
    *Pit Bull crew*

*St. Louis Representin' Crew*
    *Blues & Cards 4lyfe Crew*

*can't embed crew*
    *pee in the shower crew*

BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Djibouti360 View Post
    Keeping in touch with her will make you feel like this. If you go full NC, it will be as though if your best friend in the world has died.

Hear me out on the analogy for a bit - You will grieve heavily for a bit, accept that your relationship with your best friend / girlfriend will never exist again, and then you move on. On some odd days when you're alone at night, or drinking, you'll remember all the good times you guys had and get all teary, but the NC will reinforce the reality that the relationship is dead, and you won't **** yourself up with "what ifs" and catching more feels for her.

That's how I can describe my process of getting over my ex right now (3 months of NC now). It's in your best interest to let her go, brah.

You are preventing yourself from moving on by living in the past - you're not acting like yourself.

**** man, those are some feels. Makes complete sense too.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Men are the true romantics disguised as idealists and women are idealists disguised as romantics.

All yall need to focus on improving yourself, keep lifting hard, keep improving your mind, read as much as possible and realize that women view you as entirely disposable.

Women are not hard wired to love men the way men want to be loved, a woman's love is entirely based on how much she respects you and while she may respect your LMS, if you don't dominate her the way she needs you to, she'll drop your ass and never think about you again.

Fact:When it's over women can be as cold as if you had never existed.

This is just biologically hardwired since men would often be the one's to have an early death due to being involved with wars, building cities, working extremely strenuous jobs and hunting. If a woman couldn't get over a man and find someone else to provide resources for her and her offspring, there is a good chance they wouldn't survive. Not only that, but a woman's biological clock ticks away quicker than a man's, thus it is of the UTMOST importance that she gets over a man quick. These are the sort of women that passed on their genetics and survived, so today's women have literally been bred to be cold.

Back to the pedestalling though:

NO woman is special, IDGAF how special you think she is, take away her vagina and implant her characteristics into a man and THE BEST women will be that equivalent to a decent/good man. This is the relativity effect taking place where relative to other women she MAY be special, but relative to men....lol she's just a peon. She just has a vagina, thus the fact that men are biologically hardwired to pair bond (thus ensuring their offspring survive), so men tend to judge women in a subjective way which induces oneitis. Doesn't help that society is literally set out to induce this oneitis by having an Anti-Male Pro****Boi (weak bitch) attitude, this being done through sitcoms who portray men as nothing more than idiotic saps that are living/breathing ATM machines, meanwhile the women are made out to be ethereal Goddesses descended from the 5th dimension gracing humanity with their very presence. Even look at how ****ing pathetic mainstream music is to make men into grovelling/supplicating creatures:

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
    But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
    These nights never seem to go to plan
    I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?
    Oh, won't you stay with me?
    'Cause you're all I need
    This ain't love, it's clear to see
    But darling, stay with me
    Why am I so emotional?
    No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control
    And deep down I know this never works
    But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt
    ////
    Why you gotta be so rude?
    Don't you know I'm human too?
    I'm gonna marry her anyway
    Marry that girl
    Marry her anyway
    Marry that girl
    Yeah, no matter what you say
    Marry that girl
    And we'll be a family
    Why you gotta be so
    Rude
    ////
    I like to think that we had it all
    We drew a map to a better place
    But on that road I took a fall
    Oh baby why did you run away?
    I was there for you
    In your darkest times
    I was there for you
    In your darkest nights
    But I wonder where were you?
    When I was at my worst
    Down on my knees
    And you said you had my back
    So I wonder where were you?
    When all the roads you took came back to me
    So I’m following the map that leads to you
    The map that leads to you
    Ain't nothing I can do
    ////
    'Cause all of me
    Loves all of you
    Love your curves and all your edges
    All your perfect imperfections
    Give your all to me
    I'll give my all to you
    You're my end and my beginning
    Even when I lose I'm winning
    'Cause I give you all of me
    And you give me all of you, ohohHow many times do I have to tell you
    Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
    The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
    You're my downfall, you're my muse
    My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
    I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you
    ////
    Take me on a date
    I deserve a break
    And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
    'Cause if you'll treat me right
    I'll be the perfect wife
    Buying groceries
    Buy-buying what you need

You got that 9 to 5
    But, baby, so do I
    So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies
    I never learned to cook
    But I can find a hook
    Sing along with me
    Sing-sing along with me (hey)

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
    Even when I'm acting crazy
    Tell me everything's alright

Dear future husband,
    Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be
    My one and only all my life
    Dear future husband,
    If you wanna get that special lovin'
    Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night

After every fight
    Just apologize
    And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right
    Even if I was wrong
    You know I'm never wrong
    Why disagree?
    Why, why disagree?
    I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed (hey)
    Open doors for me and you might get some kisses
    Don't have a dirty mind
    Just be a classy guy
    Buy me a ring
    Buy-buy me a ring, babe
    Future husband, better love me right

Men need to understand the following:
    THE best love you'll get as a man is self love. No woman will EVER love you the way you want to be loved, so learn to love yourself.

The best way to learn to love yourself is to strive for more, strive to be better, strive to lift harder, strive to improve your understanding of the world, strive to make more cash, strive to be a GOD...a DOMINANT GOD

Self-improvement is exactly how it sounds. It is not evolving your outer shell. It is growing a
    pearl inside the shell. Self-improvement is just self-actualization. You are becoming who you
    are! You are unleashing your soul. You are not bottling your soul so you pretend to be an image.
    You don't work out to turn your flesh into a masculine dress. You work out because you love it
    and because you have goals. I LOVE working out. I love how it makes me feel. I love the
    testosterone surging through my veins. It makes me happier, smarter, more action oriented, and
    just all around a more pleasant person to be around. The LOSER is someone who works out for
    the appearance alone (in other words, most women and idiotic males).
    I hammered self-improvement on Sosuave because improving YOURSELF gave greater rewards
    than improving your GAME. With so much focus on manipulation strategies, you'd have a much
    more satisfying life and an automatic way to get women by improving yourself.
    Self-improvement was a way of saying: "Invest time in yourself rather than investing time in
    girls." Why? It is because girls come and go, but YOU are forever!

Cliffs:

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man I've been ****ing all kinds of broads but it doesn't do anything. It just makes me feel empty
    If your empty have a guy fuk you, then you will be full. Wait wot? No homo?

NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000) NinjaThat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Djibouti360 View Post

what anime? the art style looks like sword art online

Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feels OP... I know all these miscr's will say you're a pussy and to move on etc... Its really tough when you find a girl that is amazing but **** happens.... I broke up with my ex and had no sleep days etc and ended up getting back with her.
    Arnolds Modern Book of Bodybuilding... a must read for anyone into fitness --> http://amzn.to/1hjtHTq

BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KRB22 View Post
    On a related not. I had a similar experience, though. I dated a girl for 6 years and dropped her. Was totally over her within a week, banged the chick who lived in the apartments next door for a while. Slayed a few other girls, but nothing serious. Started dating this girl around Halloween 2011 HBB redhead, in shape, extremely intelligent and into philosophy. Caught the feels fast and hard. Dated for a while, maybe 4 months. And it was awesome, but she had a kid and of course had to stay in contact with the father. Eventually she started being shady, and one day just didn't answer a text from me for like 3 days. I do not double text, period. So on day 4 I just called her, went to voice mail, and I said I didn't know wtf happened but it was obviously over and I thought it was ****ty and immature of her to end it that way. Eventually started dating a hotter IG fitness Sloot, to get over her, lasted a few months before I got tired of her attention whoring.

Ran through a few more before I met my wife and settled down. But, I never totally got her out of my head. Not long after my wife and I started dating, a year later, the redhead sent me a text asking if there was any chance I'd reconsider dating her. I'm too proud, so I ignored her message, she sent me a fb friend request the next day, I declined it. She sent me another text a few days later, but I maintained no contact. Any way, here it is, 3 years later, and the redhead still pops into my head every once in a while when certain songs come on.

All the poosay, partying, 8/10 fitness sloots, a wife, years of time... And that one (who I didn't even have that strong of a relationship with) still comes to mind occasionally. I blame it on a lack of closure, just not talking anymore is a terrible way to end things.
    Damn man.

I like reading these, helps

tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tehgosu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took me about a year and 5 girls to get over my ex but it will happen no matter what believe me. Felt so liberated after a year of constant stress.

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Men are the true romantics disguised as idealists and women are idealists disguised as romantics.

All yall need to focus on improving yourself, keep lifting hard, keep improving your mind, read as much as possible and realize that women view you as entirely disposable.

Women are not hard wired to love men the way men want to be loved, a woman's love is entirely based on how much she respects you and while she may respect your LMS, if you don't dominate her the way she needs you to, she'll drop your ass and never think about you again.

This is just biologically hardwired since men would often be the one's to have an early death due to being involved with wars, building cities, working extremely strenuous jobs and hunting. If a woman couldn't get over a man and find someone else to provide resources for her and her offspring, there is a good chance they wouldn't survive. Not only that, but a woman's biological clock ticks away quicker than a man's, thus it is of the UTMOST importance that she gets over a man quick. These are the sort of women that passed on their genetics and survived, so today's women have literally been bred to be cold.

NO woman is special, IDGAF how special you think she is, take away her vagina and implant her characteristics into a man and THE BEST women will be that equivalent to a decent/good man. This is the relativity effect taking place where relative to other women she MAY be special, but relative to men....lol she's just a peon. She just has a vagina, thus the fact that men are biologically hardwired to pair bond (thus ensuring their offspring survive), so men tend to judge women in a subjective way which induces oneitis. Doesn't help that society is literally set out to induce this oneitis by having an Anti-Male Pro****Boi (weak bitch) attitude, this being done through sitcoms who portray men as nothing more than idiotic saps that are living/breathing ATM machines, meanwhile the women are made out to be ethereal Goddesses descended from the 5th dimension gracing humanity with their very presence. Even look at how ****ing pathetic mainstream music is to make men into grovelling/supplicating creatures:

'Cause you're all I need
    Why am I so emotional?
    ////
    Marry that girl
    Marry her anyway
    Marry that girl
    Marry that girl
    And we'll be a family
    Why you gotta be so
    Rude
    ////
    I was there for you
    In your darkest times
    I was there for you
    In your darkest nights
    When I was at my worst
    Down on my knees
    Ain't nothing I can do
    ////
    'Cause all of me
    Loves all of you
    Give your all to me
    I'll give my all to you
    ////
    Take me on a date
    I deserve a break
    I'll be the perfect wife
    Buying groceries
    Buy-buying what you need

You got that 9 to 5
    But, baby, so do I
    I never learned to cook
    But I can find a hook
    Sing along with me

Dear future husband,
    Dear future husband,

After every fight
    Just apologize
    Even if I was wrong
    You know I'm never wrong
    Why disagree?
    Why, why disagree?
    Don't have a dirty mind
    Just be a classy guy
    Buy me a ring
    Buy-buy me a ring, babe

THE best love you'll get as a man is self love. No woman will EVER love you the way you want to be loved, so learn to love yourself.

The best way to learn to love yourself is to strive for more, strive to be better, strive to lift harder, strive to improve your understanding of the world, strive to make more cash, strive to be a GOD...a DOMINANT GOD

Self-improvement is exactly how it sounds. It is not evolving your outer shell. It is growing a
    pearl inside the shell. Self-improvement is just self-actualization. You are becoming who you
    are! You are unleashing your soul. You are not bottling your soul so you pretend to be an image.
    You don't work out to turn your flesh into a masculine dress. You work out because you love it
    and because you have goals. I LOVE working out. I love how it makes me feel. I love the
    testosterone surging through my veins. It makes me happier, smarter, more action oriented, and
    just all around a more pleasant person to be around. The LOSER is someone who works out for
    I hammered self-improvement on Sosuave because improving YOURSELF gave greater rewards
    than improving your GAME. With so much focus on manipulation strategies, you'd have a much
    Self-improvement was a way of saying: "Invest time in yourself rather than investing time in

Cliffs:

Repped, that was great srs

TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000) TheArcadian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dear Miss-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans,
    this'll be the last package I ever send your ass
    It's been eight months and still no word - I don't deserve it?
    I know you got my last two letters;
    I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect
    So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
    I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
    Hey Sloot, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
    You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night"
    about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
    but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
    That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
    Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
    and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
    I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
    I love you Sloot, we coulda been together, think about it
    You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
    And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
    I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me
    See Sloot; [*screaming*] Shut up bitch! I'm trying to talk!
    Hey Sloot, that's my girlfriend screaming in the trunk
    but I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you
    cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too
    Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now
    Oh ****, I forgot, how'm I supposed to send this **** out?
    Look at my gay pink hat :)

"Robin Williams, what a concept!"
    -Billy Crystal

:')

Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zweihander is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't want these feels anymore

Had the worst ****ing dream last night too about her, like, man. That feel when I have feels, but don't want the feels no mo'
    Nothing like the smell of new pussy to cure a bad case of oneitis
    *I'm rich because the only thing I spend my money on is more money*

Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Turbobroccoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

'Cause you're all I need
    Why am I so emotional?
    ////
    Marry that girl
    Marry her anyway
    Marry that girl
    Marry that girl
    And we'll be a family
    Why you gotta be so
    Rude
    ////
    I was there for you
    In your darkest times
    I was there for you
    In your darkest nights
    When I was at my worst
    Down on my knees
    Ain't nothing I can do
    ////
    'Cause all of me
    Loves all of you
    Give your all to me
    I'll give my all to you
    ////
    Take me on a date
    I deserve a break
    I'll be the perfect wife
    Buying groceries
    Buy-buying what you need

You got that 9 to 5
    But, baby, so do I
    I never learned to cook
    But I can find a hook
    Sing along with me

Dear future husband,
    Dear future husband,

After every fight
    Just apologize
    Even if I was wrong
    You know I'm never wrong
    Why disagree?
    Why, why disagree?
    Don't have a dirty mind
    Just be a classy guy
    Buy me a ring
    Buy-buy me a ring, babe

Cliffs:

/thread

Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol I saw this big wall of text and assumed it would be BS, but this was great srs. repped.
    "Soft with the Ladies, Hard with the Men" - Emmanuel Frimpong

nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50) nivekov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LNSPLTBLVD | LEGION CYCLES

7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000) 7thbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    feels....

Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NinjaThat View Post
    what anime? the art style looks like sword art online
    Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Here's the scene in question - *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kQukPQDSag

musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    we all go through though times man, i go through same stuff. some days especially dreams where everything is so real fuarks up my day. best poison to a posion is another poison. try to find a nice girl and never compare the new one to the old one, or else its gonna very tough to get over it. keep urslef busy, if ur very depressive maybe see a therapist.
    235pounds to 168 in 4 months. 35% BF to 19% and counting lower every day. it is doable as long as you put your mind and soul into it and discipline. We all are going to make it.