Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by leakypipe23 View Post
    Takes 5 examples, generalizes it to every police officer is a psychopath. Strong logic.
    Where in the world did he say "every cop is a psychopath"? This argument is a straw man.

It isn't a secret that a lot of psychopaths and sociopaths gravitate towards positions of authority. Cops, clergy, CEOs, politicians, etc. are positions of authority that would interest people with that mind set.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuark was going to go to downtown Baltimore to eat tomorrow. In lieu of recent events I may just keep my lilly white ass in Pennsyltucky.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Depth Before Dishonor hawkrock60's Avatar
    hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000) hawkrock60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by leakypipe23 View Post
    Takes 5 examples, generalizes it to every police officer is a psychopath. Strong logic.
    Isn't it funny how someone would use the word 'logic' while in the act of committing a logical fallacy? I also like how he acts as if I couldn't produce hundreds of cases like this. Sorry leaky, I forgot I have to link to every single act of police misconduct for you, in this very thread, because obviously only my Google is working today.

I've tried to be respectful here, but it seems like you'd rather straw man my argument and make demands for stats to prove obviously axiomatic statements. Yet you apply no such intellectual rigor to your observations of the state of policing in America. I really do not understand how adults can get to a place where they worship others adults with authority over them. Nobody questions whether politicians are corrupt, nobody questions that we have thousands of ridiculous and immoral laws, yet some people give the armed agents whose job is to enforce those laws a pass.

You would not accept this excuse from any other kind of job. If I were a bouncer at a club, and used way more force than is necessary on someone, perhaps even killing them, would you accept excuses like "I feared for my life" and "bouncer safety is our number one priority"? Would you accept a legal precedent for a "reasonable bouncer standard" whereby I could get away with murdering someone if I thought in my little bouncer mind that this was reasonable? Would you vehemently defend the idea that "bouncers keep club patrons safe!" as club patrons frequently were injured and even killed by bouncers, with no consequences from management whatsoever, and even failed to prevent club patrons from hurting each other? Would you accept my defense that "hurr durr I'm just doing my job"?

Do you accept asset forfeiture (a clear violation of the 5th Amendment) as a legitimate police tactic?
    What do you think of the Graham v. Connor decision, which basically set a lower standard for police to use violence than you or I have to meet? Do they have more of a right to defend themselves than you or I?

Check out:
    freedominourtime.blogspot.com, thefreethoughtproject.com, reason.com, policestateusa.com, and start reading. The problem isn't a few bad cops. The problem is a lack of accountability, which I've already mentioned. Remove accountability, and people act out. It's human nature for all but the most angelic among us.
    Last edited by hawkrock60; 11-07-2014 at 08:51 AM.
     /l、
    (゚、 。 7
     l、 ~ヽ
     じし_, )ノ

KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRB22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by QuickNutkus View Post
    You should be worried.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...eet-screaming/

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOYgJjuLkiU

White dude got attacked at a protester meeting, had his phone stolen and ended up in the hospital.

Now keep in mind this is a white guilted supporter, and they still attacked him.
    There has been a lot more black on white violence than even the most conservative media outlets have reported. I've seen at least 4 videos from downtown st. Louis to northern St.L county of white guys getting jumped. 2 protestors and 2 or 3 just random acts of violence. The one that really rustled my jimmies was of looters hitting a Dollar Tree store, and the camera woman "awwwww dey caught demselves a white boy!" And then he just gets mercilessly pummeled for a few minutes right in front of a security guard before he stumbles inside to safety. Really rustled my jimmies.

I know it's a minority of black people who are acting this way, I don't hold it against my black friends, coworkers or neighbors, but it's frustrating to see.
    *Kickboxing Crew* since '08
    *Muay Thai Crew* since '11
    *Chrohn's Disease Crew*
    *skinnyfgt tryna grow crew* starting weight 120
    *Pit Bull crew*

*St. Louis Representin' Crew*
    *Blues & Cards 4lyfe Crew*

*can't embed crew*
    *pee in the shower crew*

Registered User WhyAreYouMadTho's Avatar
    WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhyAreYouMadTho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    black ppl gonna black ppl

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How are there not CCW holders in STL? Any thugs who attack innocent people deserve a few holes in them.
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates

SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry

Oh stfu. I live in St. Louis too and it is unlikely it will reach that level. Believe it or not, most us(blacks) in St. Louis don't give a fuk enough to burn and loot the city for a black dude they never met. Suck my dick op.

Minister of Lowball Offer AgBrah's Avatar
    AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AgBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SavySave View Post
    Believe it or not, most us(blacks) in St. Louis don't give a fuk enough to burn and loot the city for a black dude they never met. Suck my dick op.
    The lazy stereotype wins again!

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh stfu. I live in St. Louis too and it is unlikely it will reach that level. Believe it or not, most us(blacks) in St. Louis don't give a fuk enough to burn and loot the city for a black dude they never met. Suck my dick op.
    Ok, first off, no need to start name calling. I'm not calling all black people bad and I'm not saying all black people are going to burn the city down. But, if you thing that this will go by peacefully you're naive. A lot of these people rioting/protesting (whatever you want to call it) aren't from here...they don't give a sht but to start trouble for their own agenda.
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavySave is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by velvetmudhole View Post
    Ok, first off, no need to start name calling. I'm not calling all black people bad and I'm not saying all black people are going to burn the city down. But, if you thing that this will go by peacefully you're naive. A lot of these people rioting/protesting (whatever you want to call it) aren't from here...they don't give a sht but to start trouble for their own agenda.
    I call it rioting when they are rioting and protesting when they are protesting. Why are miscers always talking about agendas. Why don't you just say what you mean. Black people from urban slums will use the verdict as an excuse to steal.
    As for the case, I think Mike Brown and the cop were probably both ******* who got into a heated argument were one of them ended up dead and I don't really care how the verdict ends up. You would be surprised by how many black really don't give a fuk. I'm sure the police are prepared for a few hundred idiots get upset about the verdict.

Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
    How are there not CCW holders in STL? Any thugs who attack innocent people deserve a few holes in them.
    I know a lot of CCW holders in ST. Louis. Many of them are black.

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I call it rioting when they are rioting and protesting when they are protesting. Why are miscers always talking about agendas. Why don't you just say what you mean. Black people from urban slums will use the verdict as an excuse to steal.
    As for the case, I think Mike Brown and the cop were probably both ******* who got into a heated argument were one of them ended up dead and I don't really care how the verdict ends up. You would be surprised by how many black really don't give a fuk. I'm sure the police are prepared for a few hundred idiots get upset about the verdict.
    You seem really angry over my concern for personal safety

So, it sounds like you're saying there's going to be a party where everyone is singing Kumba Ya after this decision
    I fap to your avi
    I love my family crew
    STL crew

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the fact that "violence and disorder" is the obvious reaction that people associate with the black community is in itself a problem

that stigma has to be removed, but its gotta be done by BOTH sides

swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swaptrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by digitalchi View Post
    makes sense they will announce it right before the weekend. Hopefully people can get everything out their system and go back to work on monday.
    lol repped

ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000) ComeAsUR is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is why we all should be segregated. Same race crime will always be different then interracial crime.

Originally Posted by velvetmudhole View Post
    You seem really angry over my concern for personal safety

So, it sounds like you're saying there's going to be a party where everyone is singing Kumba Ya after this decision
    I think no matter what I say, you'll take it as a disagreement. Yes, I think there will be more rioting but I think it will be handled by the police and hopefully innocent people will not get hurt. Concern is natural but I think your being melodramatic. But then again, I wont be in St. Louis when the rioting starts and my family doesn't live in Ferguson so I don't really care....

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think no matter what I say, you'll take it as a disagreement. Yes, I think there will be more rioting but I think it will be handled by the police and hopefully innocent people will not get hurt. Concern is natural but I think your being melodramatic. But then again, I wont be in St. Louis when the rioting starts and my family doesn't live in Ferguson so I don't really care....
    All of your posts ITT have been spot on. Going back to the "riots" most of the damage was caused by people from out of state. People will see this as an opportunity to take advantage of a community, its people, and its resources, and care nothing about the "agenda" or about the movement, but about their own personal agenda of "I'm gonna get me a new TV/couch/necklace/bag of cheetos"

It's also not a strictly black or urban phenomenon, so before anyone cries racist, I'll tell you about being in Milwaukee back when the teachers union went on strike in Madison and there were massive organized protests. I had a few friends who had a couple of other people over who were talking excitedly about going up to Madison for the prospect of making a ton of money. They were going to buy and sell drugs, since they had somehow connected with a community of people who were using their show of support for the movement as a front to buy and sell drugs. So, the concept of people using an event for underhanded personal gain is everywhere.

I really don't think it's going to "explode" or turn the city into a warzone. There will be events and small disturbances, but I doubt it turns into anything massive. My biggest concern ATM is how it might affect the housing market in the near future (been looking at houses in U-City, Dogtown, the Hill, etc.) I think you're right tho brah, I've talked to a number of black people in the city and out in the burbs and none of them really care that much and most of them are just as worried about the people who DO care. They don't want rioting and looting and **** just as much as anyone else. The fact that people are so quick to make this a black community vs white community thing are the ones perpetuating the problems. It's a matter of police vs. citizen, and a matter of systemic racism problems withing the police, but fighting racism by dividing into black vs. white is wrong. Although, it seems to me that only the white ppl want to make it white vs. black.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    I did see that Brown's parents are speaking to the UN sometime soon, the committee on torture...GTFO of here with that chit.
    fuking wot m8

why is anyone giving them an audience? or valuing their opinion at all? brb criminal son gets killed so you're important now.

pepper your guns Missouri brahs, if people go nuts you gotta be able to protect yourself and your home.
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*
    *Midwest Crew*

In other related Michael Brown news:

The mother of Michael Brown could be charged with felony armed robbery for allegedly attacking people in a Ferguson, Mo., parking lot

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/1989...-armed-robery/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...armed-robbery/

Totally not completely related to this case but ...
    I fap to your avi
    I love my family crew
    STL crew

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should be worried.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...eet-screaming/

White dude got attacked at a protester meeting, had his phone stolen and ended up in the hospital.

Now keep in mind this is a white guilted supporter, and they still attacked him.

Pastor who led the meeting reaction below.

Edited the post. The pastor who led the meeting actually endorsed the phone getting taken and footage erased. I'm sure the tweet has since been deleted.

WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Edited the post. The pastor who led the meeting actually endorsed the phone getting taken and footage erased. I'm sure the tweet has since been deleted.

SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    wtf is wrong with you? "The US is a boring place" yeah, so let's have people cause harm, injury, and damage to others and the surrounding area so that SigmundfukingFreud can be entertained while he scratches his balls from the safety of his computer chair.

tempted to neg you ******* fuk
    We all die in the end. Short exciting life > long boring one

You completely missed the point of the post. Those 'riots' were nothing but a few fools that wanted an excuse to cause trouble. The riots only exist on the media. If people really cared and wanted to riot for real they would do it for that black kid who as hanged for talking to white women, or the black guy who was shot for following the cop's orders.
    Last edited by SigmundFreud; 11-07-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    StL brah checking. Getting ready for lockdown if necessary.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPropo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From your link:
    Some of us already know that no live-streaming is allowed at the meeting and but when they told him to stop live streaming he probably didn’t hear or understand and when everbody just rushed him and told to stop live streaming and get the F××k out and then all of sudden he gets jumped and attacked. He is a student at UMSL college and he has been out there with us protesting on regular nights. Some of us know who he is, his name is Chris Schaefer, and NO, he’s not working with the police, he is on our side.
    WOW. That is seriously messed up! They attacked him because he was filming and live streaming, like he had been doing all along... It's quite ironic how "freedom" is perceived in different situations. It is completely legal to film in public, it is completely legal to film the cops- and ironically, I'm sure that is one of the main reasons he was there- to document police brutality. I wonder just who it was that "banned" completely legal filming in public? And for the pastor to agree==> mind blown.

reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reluctant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All evidence backs Wilson, exactly like all evidence backed Zimmerman. The protestors in Ferguson are just Astro turfers looking for an excuse.

Also LMAO at the protestors hypocritically suppressing filming.

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Obama will probably come out and tell his people to chill and tell the cops to stop being racis

This is getting more ironic and hypocritical by the hour.

And with a grand jury expected to soon deliver its decision on whether to indict the officer, a group that represents protesters says it wants 48-hours notice before the decision is announced so it can help prevent the St. Louis suburb from once again boiling over with anger, violence and confusion.

A group of community members calling themselves the Don't Shoot Coalition this week released 19 "Rules of Engagement" that touch on major points of contention between protesters and police since Brown's August 9 killing.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/06/us/fer...sts/index.html

Guess what rule #9 states?
    here you go:

9) Police or other government authorities will not interfere with the free flow of information through tactics such as limiting cell or internet access, interception of cell or other mobile conversations or unwarranted wiretaps.
    Good ol' pastor Renita Marie has been tweeting these rules of engagement out to her flock. What a complete joke of a woman.

OP, if they do give people 48 hr notice (which I doubt) it will be "leaked", and at least you can prepare. Your mayor is telling people to prepare for the worst.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoPropo View Post
    From your link:

WOW. That is seriously messed up! They attacked him because he was filming and live streaming, like he had been doing all along... It's quite ironic how "freedom" is perceived in different situations. It is completely legal to film in public, it is completely legal to film the cops- and ironically, I'm sure that is one of the main reasons he was there- to document police brutality. I wonder just who it was that "banned" completely legal filming in public? And for the pastor to agree==> mind blown.
    Yeah, I looked at some of his other vids after learning about this. Dude's a full blown liberal nut who drives down to Ferguson to fight da powa. The demeanor from his regular vids to when he's trembling in the hospital tells it all.

Wonder if they beat the white guilt out of him.

And now pastor marie has protected her tweets. Lol. What a gross woman.

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    buy a gun

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stereotypes are there for a reason.
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh