Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Certified Glute Spreader zdream's Avatar
    zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is there even fuking recoil in this game? lmao

i watch twitch streams for 2 mins and looks like gun has no fuking recoil.

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Noname95 View Post
    Google the ARMA series by far the best war game. You can make literally any scenario or mission and theres so many mods and the community. Ive played COD but once I started playing ARMA: armed assault i never stopped. Best game ever (srs) spent so much time creating things in it and is a lot of fun.

- first person and third person view
    - tanks, drones all kinds of pilotable vehicles (srs) and new mods come out every day
    - HUGE MAPS - the first game had a detailed 400 square KM map
    - Much more realistic and challenging
    - The editor allows you to create missions and campaigns
    - community releases all kinds of mods and addons

Made by the same company that supplies the VBS series of military simulators to NATO armies.
    Used to play COD and other games but once I switched to ARMA never wanted to play COD again (srs0

Armaholic.com
    ArmA community developer here ... Can confirm. Just checked, about 300 people currently mil-siming on my scenarios somewhere in the world at this moment.

A3 has lots of shortcomings, but it's pretty much alone in its market.

Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    ArmA community developer here ... Can confirm. Just checked, about 300 people currently mil-siming on my scenarios somewhere in the world at this moment.

A3 has lots of shortcomings, but it's pretty much alone in its market.
    I havent played A3. OR A2 for that matter.. My laptop could only handle ARMA repped bruh

YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kingHanley View Post
    Yes zombies are coming in the 1st DLC
    So everyone paid $50 for a chitty incomplete game? Phuck future gamng
    *Lone Star Crew*
    Texas A&M Engineering

Reps fellow Aggies on sight
    If you change mine, I'll change yours...nomisayian?
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Number of times banned: 3

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by onestep View Post
    Let me start by saying, hate COD. But I just watched someone play this ARMA game (ARMA III) on twitch. And if this is the game you're recommending, then u must be an autistic fgt. The guy I watched literally ran around aimlessly for 30 mins on essentially ps2 graphics around a large map wielding a rifle and not interacting with any other player for the whole duration. Killed 1 dog. he was looking for scrap metal for his base. He didn't even know the backstory about why he was "spawned" with just jocks, and the purpose of the game. So essentially a military dayz / minecraft mix for autistic players, please go
    You're the perfect target market for CoD Want action within 30 seconds or get bored. That is fine, to each his own!

NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotTheSame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've liked every Cod i've played besides this one. Everyone hates on ghosts but i had fun with the multilayer. This game just really sucks imo. Can't get into it, there's not a single thing i like about it.

bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bitchslayr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    never played cod after MW2 the GOAT

Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by onestep View Post
    Let me start by saying, hate COD. But I just watched someone play this ARMA game (ARMA III) on twitch. And if this is the game you're recommending, then u must be an autistic fgt. The guy I watched literally ran around aimlessly for 30 mins on essentially ps2 graphics around a large map wielding a rifle and not interacting with any other player for the whole duration. Killed 1 dog. he was looking for scrap metal for his base. He didn't even know the backstory about why he was "spawned" with just jocks, and the purpose of the game. So essentially a military dayz / minecraft mix for autistic players, please go
    Play online *******

Brb start off in military base and make a vehicle convoy and drive out to mission

Brb take off in aerial convoy

Brb get to fighting area and have the most hnnnnggg firefights in game

Or my personal favorite fly off in little bird and get dropped off so u can sniple like a boss arma is a great game *******

cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10) cutanddry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StillFat53 View Post
    -Same lag
    -Same respawns
    -Same killstreaks
    -Same gun perks
    -Same ****ty futuristic setting but somehow they're is still red dot site like there was in te 1960s

Oh you can jump, big whoop IS THAT IT, LIKE 3 YEARS THE CHOPPA GUNNER IS A SPACE SHIP LOLOLOL. People fanboying over this please...tell me what am I missing? I am LVL 40 it blows. I am 28 think I might be done with video games now.
    Your are 28 and still don't know the difference between site and sight. That's what you are missing from all those years of COD

Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Thiiisguy View Post
    Play online *******
    Brb start off in military base and make a vehicle convoy and drive out to mission
    Brb take off in aerial convoy
    Brb get to fighting area and have the most hnnnnggg firefights in game
    Or my personal favorite fly off in little bird and get dropped off so u can sniple like a boss arma is a great game *******
    Arma is what you make of it.
    -created a huge military base (was very fun)
    - created chitloads of fun missions... a HUGE battle ( 400 + AI, 2 helos, 7 tanks) singleplayer mission with loads of music. I still play this mission over and over again because its so much fun. Also randomised it in the editor, in the desert, was very fun. My laptop maxed out or could have been a larger battle.
    There have been 2000 plus AI battles with vehicles.
    - downloading and playing some of the user made campaigns and missions.
    - still remember that feeling of taking out t 72s from a kilometer out in rahmadi island.
    - flying gunships
    - FREEDOM! You can choose whatever you want to do in missions (unless there are fail trigger conditions) ie your approach is not limited. I remember crossing small towns all over while being chased by tanks and chit.
    - laying satchels waiting in cover for enemy vehicles to pass by...time it well and boom hnnnggggg
    - night insertions from dinghy
    - The mods..soviet army, british army, afghanistan mod, old WW2 MOD! Zombies etc etc. sound effect mods hnnnngg
    - huge maps
    - literally all kinds of vehicles
    - Sniping is realistic and difficult. Brb shoot at a convoy 1 k out and theyll disembark and come towards you.. scariest in game feeling ever. Was never able to hit anyone 500 + meters away.
    - A range of weapons you name it its there or been released as an addon by the community.
    - ARMA 3 HAS UNDERWATER SWIMMING and shooting. It has also has the SDV.
    - Airborne insertions with battles going on below.
    - ARMA 2 and 3 have 3d editors.
    Srs

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you just mad you aren't good in multiplayer or something? lets be real here

aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000) aPexBulker is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Lol @ *******s who played any other cod beside BLack Ops 2, Modern Warfare 2, World at War, and cod 4.

Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000)
    Re-release Mw2 or WaW for Xbox one. Instead of making new shty pointless versions.
    "Don't ****in talk to me I'm here to train"- Piano man

UK Brah

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol theres countless zombie mods for ARMA
    No one gives a **** about arma, nerd. Go advertise it somewhere else

I've watched a guy on twitch named lirik play it and it looks ****ty. Bad graphics of peace . The only thing that makes it look somewhat fun is the random people you encounter
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) assman22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mw2>mw
    stop trying to be edgy and saying the game with ****ter graphics and ****ter gameplay was better

DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I feel like this is a catch 22. Create something different and people complain it's not really CoD. Create something similar and people complain that it's the same old CoD. I feel there isn't much they can do outside of new maps, new features, and incorporating new styles of play really. With the amount of ill contempt people have towards the CoD series it shows that there's a market for something new. The option is always there to create that something new.

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been playing Destiny since day one, and I thoroughly enjoy it. But I'll be picking up Advanced Warfare this weekend because I miss running and gunning COD style.
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by Deezenutz View Post
    No one gives a **** about arma, nerd. Go advertise it somewhere else

I've watched a guy on twitch named lirik play it and it looks ****ty. Bad graphics of peace . The only thing that makes it look somewhat fun is the random people you encounter

U fuking ******* its a pc game the graphics can be altered in the settings at the max settings AND HIGH RES arma is legit one of the best looking games ******* you ******* you. And fuk twich. Keep playing your poverty COD ****.

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    lol at anyone who bought a CoD game after MW2. even that one was exactly the same as CoD4
    I have to disagree doe for BOps. it was different than the IW Cod series. but BOps > BOps2

ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000) ggMoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol is it that time of year again? Frogot that there was even supposed to be a "new" cod game

Sticking to MW2 crew
    +Positive Crew+
    Cant spell defiantly crew

Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000) Marly21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zak2210 View Post
    been playing the campaign on pc, it's pretty good imo
    campaigns are for people without friends
    *Arsenal FC Crew*
    *I'm from Northern Ireland not Ireland Crew*
    *Misc makes me laugh at work, people look at me weird crew*

My fierce 5 log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164600671

Fat to Fit Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164664681&p=1304031191#post1304031191

BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will be trading it in for the Halo collection.. Halo 2 multiplayer was the GOAT of all FPS games

zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000) zak2210 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Marly21 View Post
    campaigns are for people without friends
    do you even CODEX brah
    Bench: 225
    Deadlift: 360
    Squat: TBD

DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You younguns are spoiled. This was my first 1st person shooter. No Lag though.

The Bag stays on until the belly comes off. *** let myself go CREW

7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Buys COD

Annoyed when it sucks

Fuking lol

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by C2BL View Post
    Call of duty the original

mp_harbor camping up in top PB
    mp_carentan upper cellars
    mp_dawnville back church

MP44, Kar98K, German Awp, Springfield

come in me
    Fuking this.

WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree with OP, fukkking hate this game. Its Modern warfare 3 only you can double jump. Maps are way too big.

spawn, get killed
    come out of building, get killed
    try to camp, get killed
    kill someone, instantly get killed

BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CannibalJester View Post
    lol no
    Probably because you couldn't get past a 35 without bridging so it wasn't fun for you.

MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't get why people buy this trash every year COD comes out with the same gameplay just another reskinned call of duty trash game.

Registered User ImportantPerson's Avatar
    ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000) ImportantPerson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't played and enjoyed a CoD since Black Ops 1. Ive played the newer ones at my friends and they were chit. Said fuk it and bought AW and I'm actually having a lot of fun. Game is actually really good Jeff.