Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BurroLoco View Post
    I'm a retail janitor. Doing pretty well is a myth. Most of the time, the closest you get to a female is some fat bish complaining that she needs to use the restroom while it's closed for cleaning.
    Yeah retail sucks. When I was a manager at a department store the sad fuks would come in from the hired company and just look miserable for their entire shift.

BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SpankDaMonkey View Post
    I think I'm going to drop out of college for this.
    DO NOT DO THIS. Stay in school. I wish I had better grades in high school after this experience. Scrubbing urinals and ****ters for a living is not worth video game time you get by not doing your homework/studying.
    ****Treat life as a video game crew****
    INSTANTLOSER is gonna make it crew.
    Habit builder crew

Day 2/5 of no fa threads or posts.

Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eshlad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you the complete opposite of Good Will hunting? You fa loser neckbeard *******

BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BusterBluth View Post
    Ohhh, bet you read a lotta Gordon Wood, huh? You read your Gordon Wood and you regurgitate it from a textbook and you think you're wicked awesome doin' that, and how 'bout 'dem apples? And all that Gordon Wood business.

Most janitors aren't MIT level, srs.
    Habit builder crew

Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fourceps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Otis is a typical janitor name, is that ur name sir?

Originally Posted by Eshlad View Post
    Are you the complete opposite of Good Will hunting? You fa loser neckbeard *******
    Pretty much, at least Will was able to hook up with some chick.
    Habit builder crew

theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theanimal50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do u work the night shift?
    Work Hustle Kill!

Originally Posted by theanimal50 View Post
    Do u work the night shift?
    Yea, I work past closing, FML.
    Habit builder crew

Originally Posted by Fourceps View Post
    Otis is a typical janitor name, is that ur name sir?
    Name is Ivan, brah.
    Habit builder crew

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you plan on being a janitor for the rest of your life?

Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Coolhwip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you ride to work on a crazy donkey?

Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    Do you plan on being a janitor for the rest of your life?
    Not at all.
    Habit builder crew

caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you don't like what you are doing, change it. I'm serious brah.

It's never to late to change.

You say don't have any skills, develop some. Extend your circle of friends, meet people.

Don't turn around and be 30 doing the same thing.

What do you enjoy doing? How can you make money doing it?

You got this man, it just takes time. You have to start now though.
    🔱Akilleez Athletic Apparel®🔱

WWW.AKILLEEZAPPAREL.COM
    🔱All Hail The Aesthetic Elite™🔱
    @akilleez_apparel
    @case_akilleez

Originally Posted by Coolhwip View Post
    do you ride to work on a crazy donkey?
    They are called bicycles, brah. Sometimes I ride the bus.
    Habit builder crew

opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) opfraudin12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shiden11 View Post
    You ever disrespect the Misc again, I will end you. Got that chief?

have some respect he's dead

Originally Posted by caso81 View Post
    If you don't like what you are doing, change it. I'm serious brah.

It's never to late to change.

You say don't have any skills, develop some. Extend your circle of friends, meet people.

Don't turn around and be 30 doing the same thing.

What do you enjoy doing? How can you make money doing it?

You got this man, it just takes time. You have to start now though.
    I want to break into the banking industry. Start working in the bank as a teller, (I've seen some gigs being offered for 30 a week) while getting a second night time job, possibly in mcdonalds or some ****. Work 60 hours a week and save for a car and save for a year's worth of expenses. In the mean time, lose weight and become shredded, and find some social hobbies that I like. After than I want to go back to community college and retake all the classes that I failed, so that I could have a shot at getting into uni again. After that, grad school.
    Habit builder crew

Registered Fiend MartialArtist06's Avatar
    MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On occasion at my job as security I have gone into a residents unit and the toilet is clogged and unclogged it to prevent a flood/water damage the women residents are ALWAYS worse than the men. Ever unclogged any toilets in the women bathroom?
    **Weak ass stats**
    Parallel Squat - 315lbs, 1 rep
    Bench Press - 262.5lbs, 1 rep
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    [NO FAP: Month] = Failure 19/30 days
    <^>(-_-)<^> the mods.

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    I was a janitor for a year, just make sure you are actively pursuing better opportunities
    Yep this is what I do. But I'm a "custodian" for a school district and make $11/hour with 8 hours a 40 hours a week. I'm a sub so i work when i want.

Honestly can't imagine doing this chit everyday for 15 years like some guys do. I would go insane and kill my phucking back.

There's a difference between custodian and janitors. Janitors mainly deal with cleaning chitters while custodians do a bit more. We're glorified security guards with a little bit more skill set such as shampooing carpets and waxing floors and chit and changing lights and chit and dealing with alarms and chit. yeah we still take trash out and clean bathrooms.

i like my job when i work at certain schools. some guys have it hard as phuck with cleaning up 20+ classrooms and like 12 bathrooms. Vacuuming 20 classrooms is killer.

still very much pursuing college degree. i just want some cash and work experience mane
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Originally Posted by MartialArtist06 View Post
    On occasion at my job as security I have gone into a residents unit and the toilet is clogged and unclogged it to prevent a flood/water damage the women residents are ALWAYS worse than the men. Ever unclogged any toilets in the women bathroom?
    Yea, womens bathrooms are the worst. Take the longest to sweep, scrub, mop, etc. Oh, and women never flush for some reason, wtf is this? Women are truly disgusting creatures in public restrooms.

...That said, I'm still an FA dreaming of hugging a woman.
    Habit builder crew

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is it true that female toilets are 2X dirtier than males?
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

Originally Posted by awwchit View Post
    Yep this is what I do. But I'm a "custodian" for a school district and make $11/hour with 8 hours a 40 hours a week. I'm a sub so i work when i want.

Honestly can't imagine doing this chit everyday for 15 years like some guys do. I would go insane and kill my phucking back.

There's a difference between custodian and janitors. Janitors mainly deal with cleaning chitters while custodians do a bit more. We're glorified security guards with a little bit more skill set such as shampooing carpets and waxing floors and chit and changing lights and chit and dealing with alarms and chit. yeah we still take trash out and clean bathrooms.

i like my job when i work at certain schools. some guys have it hard as phuck with cleaning up 20+ classrooms and like 12 bathrooms. Vacuuming 20 classrooms is killer.
    Yea, I wash the floors with a machine, along with doing basic maintenance for the machine such as set up, filling, and draining. No carpet so no vacuuming, but, still.
    Habit builder crew

mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjayg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not srs if fraudin. gonna need a spoon pic of your keys

GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GodJJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Fake... all miscers are CEO10k/day

Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    Is it true that female toilets are 2X dirtier than males?
    More like 5x dirtier. In the mens bathroom there is probably some piss I have to wash that's on the floor and maybe a few paper towels to sweep up.

In the female bathroom, there are entire wads of wet, dirty pieces of paper on the floor, sometimes tampons, scrubbing period blood is a daily occurrence, half of the women don't flush (women's bathroom smell like piss much more than men's bathroom), oh and they always manage to litter the paper towels everywhere.
    Habit builder crew

Originally Posted by mjayg View Post
    not srs if fraudin. gonna need a spoon pic of your keys
    Well my building is unique in the sense that none of the janitor equipments needs a key, srs. Hell, even the keys to the cleaning machines are taped to the machines, srs.
    Habit builder crew

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BurroLoco View Post
    Yea, I wash the floors with a machine, along with doing basic maintenance for the machine such as set up, filling, and draining. No carpet so no vacuuming, but, still.
    lol so basically you prep the floor machine for use? since i don't deal with the cafeteria i don't use it. ive used the floor scrubber in a classroom once. it's quite nice. would love a smaller one for my home srs

idk man i like the job and not many places in CA pay as much as i make with 8 hours a day guaranteed. I know in n out pays almost 11 but i doubt they're full time and groce fast food and groce dealing with the public. so i took what i could get and the paychecks are nice.

but sometimes i have it so easy. literally finish 2-4 hours early and herp derp around and take long lunches. on my phone. walk around. i have it good a lot of the times.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koganstyle1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    admire your commitment to grinding and not giving up op
    I represent no companies and have no affiliations, loyal to meritocracy only

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

*Doe-eyed Females make me run my ship run aground crew*

Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000) Bigcarllittlewi is just really nice. (+1000)
    What advice do u have for primary students?

Originally Posted by awwchit View Post
    lol so basically you prep the floor machine for use? since i don't deal with the cafeteria i don't use it. ive used the floor scrubber in a classroom once. it's quite nice. would love a smaller one for my home srs

idk man i like the job and not many places in CA pay as much as i make with 8 hours a day guaranteed. I know in n out pays almost 11 but i doubt they're full time and groce fast food and groce dealing with the public. so i took what i could get and the paychecks are nice.

but sometimes i have it so easy. literally finish 2-4 hours early and herp derp around and take long lunches. on my phone. walk around. i have it good a lot of the times.
    I also use the machine.

But living in cali must be nice, save for high rent/taxes/etc.

That said, I don't have the luxury of slacking around, I'm the last shift and people from the previous shifts don't do their jobs, so there is kind of no time to be easygoing for me, most of the time.
    Habit builder crew

Originally Posted by Bigcarllittlewi View Post
    What advice do u have for primary students?
    Less video games, more homework.

Math:

Do practice problems

English:

Learn grammar and vocab and reading skills

Everything else:

Learn definition and read the damn passages and ****.
    Habit builder crew