Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm a janitor, ask me anything.

title.
    ****Treat life as a video game crew****
    INSTANTLOSER is gonna make it crew.
    Habit builder crew

Day 2/5 of no fa threads or posts.

Hello....How are you? TelephoneLines's Avatar
    TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you ever find yourself in classrooms with impossible mathematical equations on the chalkboard and solve those equations?
    -bullfrog

*Always Pick #7 Crew*

BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurroLoco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TelephoneLines View Post
    Do you ever find yourself in classrooms with impossible mathematical equations on the chalkboard and solve those equations?
    Good Will Hunting is one of my favorite movies, but it's nothing like that.

...At best, I know that our company loses a ton of revenue just turning down customers because we don't have x item in stock.
    Habit builder crew

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much do you make a year?

Any hot female janitors?

Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where do you buy the sawdust for the vomit accidents ?
    .Bonecrshr #3

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them

v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) v2sanchez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whats the dirtiest thing you cleaned?

NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NonTrendy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Every day I come by your threads and I have a look. And we get yucky. We have a few reps, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the Misc to when I hover over your thread, cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll enter the thread and you won't be there. No goodbye. No banned camp. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You treat life as a video game, so what are you leveling up when you work as a janitor?
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    How much do you make a year?

Any hot female janitors?
    I make poverty wages since I'm not a union worker. There are no female coworkers of any kind that I know of.
    Habit builder crew

ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ohsnaps88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How can you like your job?
    *Accountant Crew*
    *Niketalk crew*
    Always Pick 3 Crew
    ►► 5'9" Crew ◄◄
    *Misc #TwitterCrew* ---> @JHoule88--------*In love with @MessyFingers Crew*

Originally Posted by Ayudha View Post
    I'm not the manager, so I dunno.
    Habit builder crew

Originally Posted by v2sanchez View Post
    Whats the dirtiest thing you cleaned?
    I scrub **** off toilets. Often times, my coworkers from the previous shift don't do their jobs and that **** kind of sticks and needs a good scrubbing. Oh and period blood. I'm the guy that has to take care of "disposed feminine products" and ****.
    Habit builder crew

Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BurroLoco View Post
    I scrub **** off toilets. Often times, my coworkers from the previous shift don't do their jobs and that **** kind of sticks and needs a good scrubbing. Oh and period blood. I'm the guy that has to take care of "disposed feminine products" and ****.

Dude. you might think that you are a loser, you are right but on a certain level I admire you for pushing on through your mediocre existence.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

Originally Posted by Dpezy View Post
    You treat life as a video game, so what are you leveling up when you work as a janitor?
    My guess is patience. Doing this menial job just sort of numbs your life to the point where only a few things are worth being physically angry about.
    Habit builder crew

Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you fear death but also long for it ?
    Disclaimer: Most of my posts aren't serious.
    Boy: I'm having a penis transplant tomorrow
    Girl: I know
    Boy wakes up and only mum is there
    Boy: Where's my girlfriend
    Mum: who do you think gave you the penis
    I once strangled a rock in a fit of religious excitement.

My guess is patience. Doing this menial job just sort of numbs your life to the point where only a few things are worth being physically angry about.
    Just don't snap one day and start throwing turds at people.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ManInTheMoon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Nothing shameful with working as a janitor brah as long as you have other goals and are actively working to make them happen.

Originally Posted by ohsnaps88 View Post
    How can you like your job?
    I just tolerate it, because I need the money and I have no skills. It's a disgusting and tough job, but somebody has got to do it. Most people don't like it, to the point where I have to do their job for them since the store has to be clean for the next day (I work until closing)
    Habit builder crew

Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shiden11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You ever disrespect the Misc again, I will end you. Got that chief?
    *Never posts anything worth reading crew*
    *Kills threads with weak posts crew*
    *Always the last post in a thread crew*
    *Bumps threads hoping someone else will post crew*
    *Ends up having the last two posts in thread crew*

7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ayudha View Post
    YEAH IT DOESN'T GROW ON TREES HAHAHAHaHAHAHAHA

ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuarkkkkk

wanted to be a college janitor for so long (srs)

applied to like 150 colleges and heard nothing back

they do pretty well and get dat dere education if they want it

plus u get to fuk freshmen pussies with the mop pole

OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100)
    wouldnt mind being a union janitor making 20 an hour

Dude. you might think that you are a loser, you are right but on a certain level I admire you for pushing on through your mediocre existence.
    I have realized that I ****ed my life up.

If you have ever read "Bartleby, The Scrivener" by Herman Neville or the story of Atlas and His Burden, you will know what I am talking about.
    Habit builder crew

Just don't snap one day and start throwing turds at people.
    I think I have enough patience not to do that.
    Habit builder crew

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was a janitor for a year, just make sure you are actively pursuing better opportunities
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

Originally Posted by ImDangerous View Post
    fuarkkkkk

wanted to be a college janitor for so long (srs)

applied to like 150 colleges and heard nothing back

they do pretty well and get dat dere education if they want it

plus u get to fuk freshmen pussies with the mop pole
    I'm a retail janitor. Doing pretty well is a myth. Most of the time, the closest you get to a female is some fat bish complaining that she needs to use the restroom while it's closed for cleaning.
    Habit builder crew

Originally Posted by OniichanJoe View Post
    wouldnt mind being a union janitor making 20 an hour
    I'm not union, I make 7.50 after taxes, and hours are capped at 29. FML.
    Habit builder crew

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I make poverty wages since I'm not a union worker. There are no female coworkers of any kind that I know of.
    are you full time? 40 hrs a week?

SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SpankDaMonkey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I think I'm going to drop out of college for this.

Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    I was a janitor for a year, just make sure you are actively pursuing better opportunities
    Currently searching for a better day job.

EDIT: I also want to go back to school, after saving up for a car n ****.
    Habit builder crew