Thread: Omnibolic

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Omnibolic

Omnibolic

What you will get when taking omnibolic!
    Lean Muscle Mass*
    •Increased Strength*
    •Increased Endurance*
    •Enhanced Muscle Definition and Hardness*
    •Non-Hormonal
    •Non-Toxic

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...omnibolic.html

What is omnibolic?

Omnibolic has been clinically proven to increase protein synthesis at the cellular level while increasing nitrogen retention, promoting lean muscle tissue growth and drastic increases in strength and endurance.* Omnibolic features Ecdybolan™, an extremely powerful and highly unique Ecdysterone extract, containing high levels of the biologically active Ecdysteroid compounds responsible for producing an anabolic effect.* Omnibolic is the ULTIMATE Non-Hormonal Anabolic!

The Absolute Anabolic Power of Ecdybolan™

Ecdybolan™ is a full spectrum Ecdysterone extract, containing the scientifically proven ratios of Ecdysteroids, 60% 20-Hydroxyecdysone, 40% Ecdysones, including 20-Hydroxyecdysone, Turkesterone, Cyasterone, and Ponasterone. This extract will promote a substantial anabolic effect, without having any effect on the body's natural hormone production.* Ecdysterone has been tested for its effects on work capacity, immune function, lean body mass and fat loss, among other variables in a number of scientific studies.* The scientififc research surmises that Ecdysterone supplementation promotes increased muscle mass and athletic performance!* Results were further improved when ecdysterone was consumed with protein.*

Increase Protein Synthesis

Studies conducted in the Soviet Union in 1988 suggested ecdysterone helps "increase hepatic protein synthesis and subsequently promote positive nitrogen balance".* How does this lead to more muscle mass? Simply: "the more nitrogen your body maintains and the greater rate of protein synthesis, the more mass, period."* How, exactly, does ecdysterone do this? V. Smetanin, researcher of the Smolenk State Medical Institute in Russia speculates that ecdysterone decreases urea concentration in the body and increases hemoglobin levels by increasing a process called erythropoiesis.* Erythropoiesis is the development of mature red blood cells. This leads to a stimulation of the anabolic process in protein metabolism, which in turn leads to a positive nitrogen balance in the body.

Support Increased Lean Muscle While Reducing Body Fat:

The most often quoted ecdysterone scientific study was published in Scientific Sports Bulletin by S. Simakin in 1988. The objective of Simakin's famous study was to determine the effect of ecdysterone on muscle tissue mass and fat mass, while testing for hormonal changes in the subjects. For the study, three control factors were used: a placebo, protein, and ecdysterone with protein. The results were significantly in favor of the third factor. Of the 78 highly trained male and female athletes who consumed just protein, they suggested only a slight increase in muscle mass.

Those who used a placebo lost a slight amount of lean muscle, while those who used protein plus ecdysterone saw an increase in lean muscle tissue with a reduction in fat!* Let me say that again: A reduction in fat and an increase in lean muscle tissue.* Safety testing was conducted during the same time period which saw no difference in hormonal balance. Wow, if ecdysterone plus protein can do this for highly trained athletes, just think what it can do for the average person!*

Increase Stamina, Endurance, And Energy:

Ecdysterone was tested in another study performed in 1986 by B.Ya Smetanin. For this research, 117 highly trained speed skaters between the ages of 18 and 28 were tested for work capacity, body weight, lung capacity and VO2 max. The results speak for themselves: all of the said parameters increased as well as an increase in the O2 pulse max and an increase in the exhalation of CO2.* Basically, they received more oxygen to their cells!* This supports decreasing recovery time, optimizing performance, permitting optimal muscle anabolism and fat reduction.* It also means the athletes using ecdysterone compared to those on a placebo experienced increased stamina, endurance and energy.*

That's not all! A study conducted using 112 athletes performed by B.G. Fadeev in Russia suggested some very impressive overall results. However, by this time, the results should come as no surprise. 89% of those who supplemented with ecdysterone versus a placebo reported less fatigue, greater performance, more motivation, greater speed, and improved strength.* How long did it take before these athletes reported these effects? Months? Weeks? No, five days. To make matters even better, no adverse side effects were reported.

Ecdybolan™:

The Ecdybolan™ extract contained in Omnibolic is the most powerful and effective form of Ecdysterone. Ecdybolan™ contains the scientifically proven ratios of Ecdysteroids, 60% 20-Hydroxyecdysone, 40% Ecdysones. Ecdysteroids derived from Russian Rhaponticum Carthamoides can produce an anabolic effect.* It is important to note that in the scientific studies conducted, it was the mixture of specific Ecdysteroids that was found to be responsible for enhancement of muscle protein synthesis. The research indicated that the whole extract of Rhaponticum carthamoides containing a mixture of Ecdysteroids possess a much superior physiological activity compared with the activity of purified individual constituents (Seifulla 1999).* Ecdysterone extracted from the Russian herb Rhaponticum Carthamoides may yield the full spectrum of Ecdysteroid content necessary to produce an anabolic effect.* All of the scientific data is based on the studies conducted on Rhaponticum Carthamoides. Thus, any Ecdysterone product derived from the Chinese Cyanotis Vaga or any other plant is completely useless for bodybuilding purposes. Even if you standardized the extract for 99% Ecdysterone, Cyanotis Vaga lacks the OTHER very powerful and biologically active ecdysteroids, so the extract will not yield the proper Ecdysteroid content; we are not extracting for ONE compound, we are extracting for a spectrum of Ecdysteroid compounds: "More recent research has identified 8 ecdysterones, and has confirmed synergy in their combined usage (Baltaev and Abubakirov 1987; Gorovits et al 1974; 1977)

WIll start using tomorrow!
    Last edited by showjo1josh; 11-05-2014 at 04:52 AM.

zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excited to see the rsults on this log. Subbed and repped. Good luck brah!

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Day 1

Day 1
    Sumo deadlift-4 sets of 8 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Cable Row-4 sets of 8 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Split Squat-4 sets of 8 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Dumbbell one arm press-4 sets of 8 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Barbell Curl-4 sets of 8 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets

Supplements
    1 serving, 2 caps, of Omnibolic in the morning
    1 serving, 2 caps, of Omnibolic pre workout
    1 serving multi
    1 serving Betaine
    1 serving whey protein post workout

Great first impression. Really easy to take. Pills arent hard to swallow or anything. I will have to wait and see how it goes over the next few days and give more thorough feedback
    Last edited by showjo1josh; 11-07-2014 at 04:53 AM.

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    VERY PSYCHED! I smell GAINS!!
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In for this josh! Got my bottle of Omnibolic yesterday, I'll be interested to see how you like it and the gains you make!

Ross,

Any problems stacking this with Betaine pills?
    Review / Log Compilation Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165947981
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165340091

Originally Posted by robert5891 View Post
    In for this josh! Got my bottle of Omnibolic yesterday, I'll be interested to see how you like it and the gains you make!

Ross,

Any problems stacking this with Betaine pills?
    I've been taking Betaine pills for the past two or three weeks so i want to keep taking them with omnibolic so i can tell if omnibolic works. If i stop taking betaine and start taking omnibolic and lose gains i dont want to blame it on omnibolic haha

Day 3

Day 2
    Rest

Day 3
    Rest

Supplements
    1 serving, 2 caps, of Omnibolic in the evening
    1 serving multi in the morning
    2 serving Betaine in the morning and evening
    1 serving whey protein in the morning

yesterday and today were rest days for me! I'm pretty busy during the week cause i have work and class! But will definitley hit it hard this weekend! No weird side effects or feelings yet. I'm eatting pretty clean and i drink a lot of skim milk which will help when takin omnibolic. I'm hoping to see some good lean mass gains in acouple weeks!

robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) robert5891 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by showjo1josh View Post
    I've been taking Betaine pills for the past two or three weeks so i want to keep taking them with omnibolic so i can tell if omnibolic works. If i stop taking betaine and start taking omnibolic and lose gains i dont want to blame it on omnibolic haha
    Thanks Josh! Just took my first serving of Omnibolic this morning before my workout and will take my 2nd dose tonight with dinner probably. looking forward to seeing how it works for us!
    Review / Log Compilation Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165947981

Day 5

Day 4
    Squat- 4 sets of 4 reps-3 mins rest inbetween sets
    Deadlift-4 sets of 4 reps-3 mins rest inbetween sets
    Stiff legged Deadlift-3 sets of 10 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Box Squats-3 sets of 10 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Calf Raises-3 sets of 10 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets

Day 5
    Cardio

Supplements
    1 serving pre workout
    1 serving Betaine

Awesome workout yesterday and hitting alittle cardio this morning was awesome! After i week i feel like omnibolic is kicking in. Feeling good. Overall feeling stronger and recovery seems to be faster. I dont wake up as sore in the mornings. ha

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)

Day 4
    Squat- 4 sets of 4 reps-3 mins rest inbetween sets
    Deadlift-4 sets of 4 reps-3 mins rest inbetween sets
    Stiff legged Deadlift-3 sets of 10 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Box Squats-3 sets of 10 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Calf Raises-3 sets of 10 reps-60 seconds rest inbetween sets

Day 5
    Cardio

Supplements
    1 serving pre workout
    1 serving Betaine

Awesome workout yesterday and hitting alittle cardio this morning was awesome! After i week i feel like omnibolic is kicking in. Feeling good. Overall feeling stronger and recovery seems to be faster. I dont wake up as sore in the mornings. ha
    RECOVERY INCREASED: check

BETTER STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE: check

I like so far!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

www.SSEnhancements.com

Day 7

Day 6
    Squat-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Barbell Row-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Deadlift-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Push ups-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Overhead Tricep Extensions-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets

Day 7
    Cardio

Supplements
    1 serving multi
    1 serving Betaine

For sure check and check on recovery and strength and endurance. Already feeling the effect with just a short period of time in. It really shows its a great product when you can feel changes in your workouts and recovery time. And its great cause it works really good and doesnt have the harmful effects to a younger person like PH's do.

solid logging so far Josh, what workout routine are you doing?

Originally Posted by robert5891 View Post
    solid logging so far Josh, what workout routine are you doing?
    Marc Megna's program.

Day 9

Day 8
    Sumo deadlift-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Cable Row-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Split Squat-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Dumbbell one arm press-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets
    Barbell Curl-4 sets of 8 reps-90 seconds rest inbetween sets

Day 9
    Rest

Supplements
    1 serving multi
    1 serving Betaine

Great workout yesterday. Needed rest today after pulling 455 sumo. Omnibolic is great on recovery so i have another rest day tomorrow and then getting back in the weight room. Sometimes resting two days in a row is too much because i think with a product like omnibolic it will help you recover faster so maybe i should swtich up Marcs program and just take one rest day or i might do an active rest day and hit up a few open gym basketball games or something. All in all omnibolic seems to be working. Endurance i think is up and muscle fullness seems to be increased(barbell curls)

Day 11

Day 10
    Rest

Day 11
    Barbell Deadlift- 4 sets of 4 reps
    Barbell Squat- 4 sets of 4 reps
    Stiff legged Barbell deadlift- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Single Leg box squat- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Leg curls- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Calf raises- 3 sets of 10 reps

Supplements
    1 serving pre workout
    1 serving Betaine

Rested yesterday and had a good workout today! legs are gunna be feeling it tomorrow! strength is going up with omnibolic and i think im gaining some muscle. Looking fuller and smashing workouts!

Day 13

Day 12
    Barbell Bench press- 4 sets of 4 reps
    Barbell Shoulder press- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Inverted Row- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Barbell Incline Bench press- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Hammer Curls- 3 sets of 10 reps

Day 13
    Cardio

Supplements
    1 serving multi
    1 serving Betaine

Great morning cardio session! Did it fasted today. I like rolling out of bed and hitting the treadmill at my house. Having cardio equipment at home is essential to me becasue im a morning cardio guy and dont want to hit the gym early in the morning then go to work. But omnibolic is still getting the job done!

Day 12

Day 13
    Cardio

Supplements
    1 serving multi
    1 serving Betaine

Great morning cardio session! Did it fasted today. I like rolling out of bed and hitting the treadmill at my house. Having cardio equipment at home is essential to me becasue im a morning cardio guy and dont want to hit the gym early in the morning then go to work. But omnibolic is still getting the job done!
    Solid LOG and SUPER SOLID GAINS!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Day 15

Day 14
    Barbell Deadlift- 4 sets of 4 reps
    Barbell Squat- 4 sets of 4 reps
    Split Squat- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Barbell Hip Thrust- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Calf Raises- 3 sets of 10 reps

Day 15
    Barbell Bench Press- 4 sets of 4 reps
    Chin up- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Push up- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bent over two dumbbell row- 3 sets of 10 reps
    Tricep pushdown- 3 sets of 10 reps

Supplements
    1 serving multi
    1 serving Betaine

Two solid workouts with omnibolic under my belt. i really think this product is going to become a staple in my supplement stack. for the benefits you get from this products, without the harmful effects of lets say a PH. Omnibolic is worth it and a safe product to use.

Day 17

Day 34
    Rest

Day 35
    Rest

Supplements
    1 serving multi
    1 serving Betaine

Two needed rest days to recover with my omnibolic! I probably dont even need two days of rest while taking this supplement because it helps me recover faster than normal but with work and stuff i like to take two rest days and then get back with it on the weekends.

Day 34
    Rest

Day 35
    Rest

Supplements
    1 serving multi
    1 serving Betaine

Two needed rest days to recover with my omnibolic! I probably dont even need two days of rest while taking this supplement because it helps me recover faster than normal but with work and stuff i like to take two rest days and then get back with it on the weekends.
    Glad you're loving it, EVERYONE does!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Day 20

Day 20

Supplements
    1 serving multi
    1 serving Betaine

Great workout today! i will probably wrap this log up here this week and right a final review over it. I think i feel like i have an understanding of what the results are and have a feel for omnibolic!

Omnibolic final thoughts

Omnibolic
    I really thought this product put some mass on me! Its not toxic and works. Any time i find a product like that its a keeper. This stacked with the other basic supps like creatine and whey protein will get you some solid resutls! I relaly recommend this prouct!

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice log bro.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

SICK log and AWESOME GAINS!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com