Registered User getfitwithmegan's Avatar
    getfitwithmegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

goal of obtaining my pro card in women's physique

I just competed in my first physique competition and I know I am going to have to put on some serious muscle. I went through a crazy transformation over the last year, lost 50lbs and a crazy amount of fat. I will post my competition photos as soon as I get them

Now my question is this, is it possible to get my pro card without juicing? If so, what would the diet look like? would I stick with my clean diet with additional protein shakes for after my workouts? Would I try and keep my calorie intake around my calorie burn so I can keep my body fat down? Is that even possible?

Here is what I take for supplements:
    multivitamin
    Vit C
    B-complex
    Vit D3
    MRM Smart Blend (CLA and EFA combo)
    Potassium
    Probiotic/Digestive Enzyme combo
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Whey Protein

Thank you for your advise.

Megan

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrong forum but best of luck. You stand a pretty decent chance of getting it. Women's physique is a pretty thin division.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Unless you are genetically superior it would be hard to turn pro without the help of "supplements"
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wrong forum yeh, but wow, excellent transformation from where you where leads than a year ago, outstanding!
    IG: waldronconstruction

modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    God bless U mami

01001000 01101001 CyberneticDude's Avatar
    CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by modernsuperman View Post
    God bless U mami
    lol. aware.
    Anti-Feminazi crew

Post-human and Cybernetics crew..

Send me a private message, if I do not reply to your post in a thread.

:-)

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck on getting your pro card.