Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why in god's name wouldn't you just call in sick?

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    I really do think he is out to get me. I had a meeting with him the week prior and he was concerned about how I was cold and aloof with him. I told him he was looking too far into it and that wasn't the case. He described me as aggressive and very defensive in the meeting when in reality I was just trying to be professional. Brb I'm working at a bank and this guy is talking to me about how I'm not "warm" with him. Tbh the guy really creeps me out, and everyone thinks he's gay.. he says things like "oh that's a cute tie, is it European." Anyway's I think the fact that I'm still on probation hurts my case and I'll be fired this week; however, I do think he's bluffing and the whole having this on my record is complete bs as I've done nothing illegal and there is no evidence I was intoxicated.
    im not trying to tell you what to do either way, i wish nothing but the best for misc bros. i just find it funny in a forum full of people that sit on their high horse in every thread that this just seems so acceptable. From the outside looking in (so take this with a grain of salt), he might have been out to get you, or maybe youre just the type of guy who shows up smashed to work at 25 years old, either way, multiple people noticed you smelt like chit and you indeed did do something extremely unprofessional so idk how you can sit there and say that he is out to get you in this scenario.

either way you choose fukkit, worst case scenario even if there possibly was a way to find out how you were fired, youve only worked there 3 months its not a big loss on your resume. just highly doubt youll get unemployment.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have a finance degree... I've worked there for 3 months and am on probation ....probably fuked tbh lol
    3 months... on probation... yet you felt the need to party all night long & getting wasted the night before work?

The fuq OP... you aren't 19 anymore... it's time to grown up a bit. Hand in your resignation and take this lesson to your next job.

flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys do realize that even if his branch manager doesnt end up firing OP for this, He'll find a reason to let him go down the road, be it 2 weeks, 2 months, or 1 year later, OP is done a his current job.

Also, can't believe its been three pages and this hasn't been said but OP, you are 1 stupid Kunt. Should have just called in instead of going to work after a night of getting yucky with only 30 minutes of sleep.
    "If you come at the king, you best not miss"
    -Omar Little

Prime Minister of da misc Douche100's Avatar
    Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think you worked enough hours to collect unemployment.
    My name is cheryl and I am your daughter.

LECTER neg counter: 16 times! /negs I win! He mad.

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OregonBBinc View Post
    im not trying to tell you what to do either way, i wish nothing but the best for misc bros. i just find it funny in a forum full of people that sit on their high horse in every thread that this just seems so acceptable. From the outside looking in (so take this with a grain of salt), he might have been out to get you, or maybe youre just the type of guy who shows up smashed to work at 25 years old, either way, multiple people noticed you smelt like chit and you indeed did do something extremely unprofessional so idk how you can sit there and say that he is out to get you in this scenario.

either way you choose fukkit, worst case scenario even if there possibly was a way to find out how you were fired, youve only worked there 3 months its not a big loss on your resume. just highly doubt youll get unemployment.
    Yeah I accept the consequences of my actions. The fact was I smelled like booze so I'll deal with it. Was more concerned with him threatening me that if I don't resign this will be on my record which looks bad, which is bs because I've worked there for 3 months and don't even have to list this job on my resume. Gap in employment I'll say I was working for the family business.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    3 months... on probation... yet you felt the need to party all night long & getting wasted the night before work?

The fuq OP... you aren't 19 anymore... it's time to grown up a bit. Hand in your resignation and take this lesson to your next job.
    I like having a good time. Got caught up in the moment, had a lot of drinks, was with a girl I really liked and that was that. Plus it was Halloween. If anything I'll learn to hide the fact I was drinking the night before.

Originally Posted by flexnation View Post
    You guys do realize that even if his branch manager doesnt end up firing OP for this, He'll find a reason to let him go down the road, be it 2 weeks, 2 months, or 1 year later, OP is done a his current job.

Also, can't believe its been three pages and this hasn't been said but OP, you are 1 stupid Kunt. Should have just called in instead of going to work after a night of getting yucky with only 30 minutes of sleep.
    Yeah this guy is getting rid of me for sure. Would just like to maximize the time I have left.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're on probation they don't need a reason to fire you

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HammZ View Post
    This, your on probation too and showing up to work intoxicated?

I'm all for having some drinks and even occasionally getting wasted but take your unemployment and get your ****ing **** together it sounds like you need to.
    What if i fire the kid that I know smokes pot tomorrow, regardless of weather or not he's stoned or smells like pot at the time??

It's so easy to tell who smokes pot, I could and do get at least 99/100 correct...would that be ok?

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong misc logic.

brb go to work drunk
    brb he's out to get you

you dun goofed and yet you are too proud to admit it
    and you are on a probation. 3 months into the job and you can't even do things right.
    go no contact NOW

FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let us know what you end up doing OP
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a tarp. Definitely you need to be working somewhere else, so start looking, whether it's internal or external is up to you. You probably need to move on, but don't let one boss that doesn't like you bully you into signing out from a job on his schedule. Also, get ready to fight this, not because you want to stay but because he may escalate...record information and build a case for HR that you have been pressured into resigning.

EDIT

You treat your job like a business, do you want to work for a guy that wants you to resign? Hell no. But you leave on your terms not his.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessJake View Post
    Let us know what you end up doing OP
    I have less then 8 hours lol

FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have less then 8 hours lol
    Strong stats btw
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraPicante will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely don't resign. As others have stated, all previous employer can say is the position held length of employment and if you quit or were fired.
    I used to work at Wells Fargo and was involved in the firing process of several people. It legit takes months to get someone out the door so they just try to get you to quit. If they fire you then you get unemployment. The bank pays half of the unemployment and taxpayer money pays the other half. Ie its much cheaper to get people to quit.

I used to pull the same **** all of the time OP. It's a special occasion, life has to be lived. Just keep showing up every day and get ur **** done. After a few more months you may grow on your boss especially if you start making him bonuses etc for all the accounts you seal
    Smash n dash till I'm in my 80s crew

HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Come at me bro View Post
    What if i fire the kid that I know smokes pot tomorrow, regardless of weather or not he's stoned or smells like pot at the time??

It's so easy to tell who smokes pot, I could and do get at least 99/100 correct...would that be ok?
    How is showing up to work while intoxicated (you only burn off a drink and hour and considering this dude was probably ****faced and drinking past midnight) the same as somebody smoking pot recreationally?

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How is showing up to work while intoxicated (you only burn off a drink and hour and considering this dude was probably ****faced and drinking past midnight) the same as somebody smoking pot recreationally?
    90% of the people I know that smoke pot don't do it recreationally

Having drinks on a Friday night is recreational

Smoking pot and getting high multiple times a day every day is called being a drug addict

If your not high and people can tell you do a certain drug then that's not recreational

Let's not even mention that that every other sentence out a potheads mouth is about weed or getting high

But op is gonna get fired or forced to quit because he had a hangover yeah that's cool

HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Come at me bro View Post
    90% of the people I know that smoke pot don't do it recreationally

Having drinks on a Friday night is recreational

Smoking pot and getting high multiple times a day every day is called being a drug addict

If your not high and people can tell you do a certain drug then that's not recreational

Let's not even mention that that every other sentence out a potheads mouth is about weed or getting high
    so if the dude shows up high to work than fire him lmao, and if it's a company policy that you have to be drug free and he fails a test fire him lol... alcohol is one of the worst drugs in the world, weed is basically harmless lol. Again I don't have a problem with people drinking or smoking just everything in moderation and not before work rofl

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP you sound like a *******. I'd fire you in a heartbeat. Moreover, i'd hire someone who isn't a moron.
    BRB coming to work looking and smelling like chit
    BRB dealing with customers (probably scaring them away)
    BRB start talking chit about your boss when this is 350% your fault
    BRB talking about unemployment benefits when you are a chit employee
    BRB trying to screw a man out of his job.
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bignate65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just claim your an alcoholic, congrats you have a disability and are entitled for Employee assistance programs and they can't fire you....yet

so if the dude shows up high to work than fire him lmao, and if it's a company policy that you have to be drug free and he fails a test fire him lol... alcohol is one of the worst drugs in the world, weed is basically harmless lol. Again I don't have a problem with people drinking or smoking just everything in moderation and not before work rofl
    Weed is harmless lmfao

And it's the magical medical wonder that everyone should smoke because it has some medical qualities that don't apply when it's smoked

Let's leave it at that

Originally Posted by LazyStarfish View Post
    OP you sound like a *******. I'd fire you in a heartbeat. Moreover, i'd hire someone who isn't a moron.
    BRB coming to work looking and smelling like chit
    BRB dealing with customers (probably scaring them away)
    BRB start talking chit about your boss when this is 350% your fault
    BRB talking about unemployment benefits when you are a chit employee
    BRB trying to screw a man out of his job.
    bro clients love me legit.... I'm not trying to screw anyone out of a job, I'm trying to do the most logical and beneficial thing for myself regardless of whether I am in the wrong as this is irrelevant at this point

FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FacetheMusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I work at a bank as one of those *******s who opens up bank accounts,sets up mortgages and tries to sell you term investments and mutual funds. 35k a year and 40k with some experience.

Anyway's Friday night was quite the night.... got absolutely destroyed Halloween and didn't sleep. I showed up to work the next day and apparently I wreaked of booze, had blood shot eyes and all of that even though I used visene and had some gum.

The branch manager is saying that I can resign tomorrow with nothing on my record or he files the report to human resources and I will be terminated for being intoxicated at work; however, I think he may be bluffing because he told me he interviewed 4 other employees today even though they weren't even at the branch today. Wondering if I should roll the dice and not resign and let it go to HR in hopes he is lying or if I should just hand in my letter tomorrow.

I work for a bank as well.

What proof do they have?

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bro clients love me legit.... I'm not trying to screw anyone out of a job, I'm trying to do the most logical and beneficial thing for myself regardless of whether I am in the wrong as this is irrelevant at this point
    the "most logical and beneficial" thing you should do is stop being a *******.
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000) bubbletea9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you goofed

ps: fsr @ td?

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    If they didn't breathalyze you, they can't prove you were drunk.

He can go to HR but I doubt anything will happen. Him going to HR may actually make it harder to fire you.

Originally Posted by RobertoLulongo View Post
    Why wouldn't you just call in sick...?
    Thought I was fine lol

TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500)
    He asked me if I was intoxicated and I said absolutely not. He then said he had 4 people that claim I smelled like booze and I said, that's bizarre because I did not have a single drink.
    ur boss hates u anyway
    look for a new job and dont resign

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mickey_finn View Post
    see, what you do is, show up to work hungover as **** on your first day. and then every day after that. then, people will think that's just normal for you, and you'll never get fired.
    This man is a genius.
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Loserbait has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    Fight for your right.......... to partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Lawl. This.
    50% chance of being serious.

*Always brutally honest crew*
    *Negged by neckbeard crew*
    *Negged by angry internet virgins crew*
    *Negged by butthurt FAs crew*

"hahaha just from this post i can tel youre a pathetic beta pushover dyel irl loooooooool" - Albert Einstein

Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    40k salary? What do you do for the other 361 days of the year?
    *misc lawyer crew*

Stats: 6'6", 250lb

D: 420 / B: 253 / S: 310