Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mike0808 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FlaviusStilicho View Post

Ey yo wus good mami?

thas a thousand dollahs right there

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mike0808 View Post
    Ey yo wus good mami?

thas a thousand dollahs right there
    aware

God bless u mami
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000) anthonymilkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is one of the best pieces I've read on it.

Let’s be clear: Kids sexually experiment, and sometimes with each other. Almost no one criticizing Dunham thinks she should be locked up for what she did. But to write about what she did as if it’s a harmless and entertaining story to tell, let alone one that’s told as a means of selling books and furthering the career of everyone’s favorite transgressive millennial manqué? That’s not OK. If you’ve seen Dunham’s film Tiny Furniture or her breakout HBO show Girls, you might have walked away with the impression that Dunham, whose semi-autobiographical characters are constantly naked and having the kind of sexual relationships that leave them confused and damaged, may not have a clear idea of what healthy sexual relationships look like in real life. Dunham has tried to portray her own graphic descriptions of her molesting her sister in her book as a “right wing news story.” However, the personal politics of National Review’s Kevin Williamson, who first questioned Dunham’s admission, have no relevance here. Interestingly enough, Dunham has found a number of fans on the right. New York Times columnist Ross Douthat wrote earlier this month “I Love Lena,” noting that Dunham “has a number of reactionary admirers.” Why? Well, because whether Dunham realizes it or not, she’s exposing exactly how hollow the self-defined morality of the Left really is:

Like most television shows about young urbanites making their way in the world, “Girls” is a depiction of a culture whose controlling philosophy is what the late Robert Bellah called “expressive individualism” — the view that the key to the good life lies almost exclusively in self-discovery, self-actualization, the cultivation of the unique and holy You.

This is a perspective with religious and political corollaries: It implies a God-as-life-coach theology, the kind that pulses through Oprah Winfrey’s current revival tour, and a politics in which the state is effectively a therapeutic agent, protecting the questing self from shocks and deprivation.

And to be a cultural conservative today means, above all, regarding expressive individualism as an idea desperately in need of correction and critique.

If you assume that Dunham has a glimmer of self-awareness, Girls may as well be propaganda produced by the Family Research Council to convince America’s college-age women that the way to happiness is marrying young and attending church. But when you’re yukking it up on social media about “that time I dressed my 5 year-old sister as a Hell’s Angel sex property” while laboring under the impression this is harmless and normal, assuming self-awareness on Dunham’s part is a pretty risky assumption. Now Lena’s own sister Grace has, presumably out of familial concern, come to her sister’s defense by equating self-actualization with objective morality: *twitter pic of Grace's response*

Deciding you’re not going to revel in victimhood is admirable, but it doesn’t make the crime any less objectionable. And Grace Dunham’s dismissal of what happened is more than a little ironic, considering that Lena launches a semi-anonymous rape accusation against a “Republican” she went to college with elsewhere in her book. (It’s telling that prior to Williamson’s National Review feature, nearly every review of Dunham’s book managed to mention this story without noting the molestation.) Once you argue that people are allowed to determine for themselves “what has and has not been harmful,” that logic tends to be applied by both the perpetrator and the victim. It’s bound to create, well, exactly the kind of sexual assault crises you see on today’s college campuses.

More than that, I suppose it never occurred to the Dunham sisters that they ought to, uh, “check their sexual privilege”? It’s a lot easier to narrate your own experiences when wealth and status insulate you from the consequences of your actions. The Dunham family and the rest of the urban creative class have some really, really messed-up ideas about sexual behavior because they can afford to. These people don’t have to wait a month to get treatment for an STD because they can’t find a doctor who takes Medicaid. Guilt is a relative concept, because those killjoy Levitical injunctions against bad behavior don’t apply to people that can easily afford to lawyer up should they hurt someone or run afoul of the law. They send their kids to America’s finest educational institutions, where they have instructional “sex workshops.″ They hire abortion doulas.

It’s probably never occurred to Lena Dunham she may not have a normal perspective on sexual behavior. Indeed, “normal” is not typically what happens to children raised in a $6 million Manhattan apartment who are given a “homework therapist.” It might be worth noting that Lena Dunham’s father was a famous and extremely wealthy artist (note that I did not say “talented”), who in many ways embodies the decadent art scene. Indeed, if you want to know how you raise an otherwise high-functioning daughter who has zero idea of why sexual abuse is wrong some NSFW pictures are worth a thousand words. I sincerely hope that Lena Dunham comes to terms with how what she did to her sister is wrong, but all she’s ever known is abundant wealth, early success, and “the cultivation of the unique and holy You.”

When it comes to understanding right from wrong, she never had a chance.
    http://thefederalist.com/2014/11/04/...e-lena-dunham/

FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by anthonymilkins View Post

Killer. It's unbelievable that people like this exist.
    Benedictus Dominus fortis meus qui docet manus meas ad proelium digitos meos ad bellum.

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by counterfit_hero View Post
    What gets me most about this is that she is the poster child for the fake rape victim culture. But as soon as she is on the other end of an accusation her comments all basically say "I'll decide who is and isn't a victim".

This is the same person who is also on record accusing a guy of rape (didn't give his name but said something along the lines of, he was the popular guy with the mustache at whatever university in 2002).

Her "rape" was when she decided on **** a guy to get more popular so she headed to a party and picked him up, asked him back to her apartment, talked dirty to him on the way, ****ed him, threw him out of her apartment and then decided it was "rape" because she shouldn't be made to feel like she needs to **** a guy to be popular.

So now this guy is branded a rapist for that incident but she is mad that people think molesting your sister and writing about it is a little off.
    can't make this chit up
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anthonymilkins View Post

http://thefederalist.com/2014/11/04/...e-lena-dunham/
    So, the argument of this article is that the "molestation" didn't emotionally phuck up her younger sister because they're rich. Apparently money gives you some magical shield from all mental anguish lol.

Anyways, carry on with your lynching and overreacting misc.

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This chick is pretty much everything wrong with the modern world. I despised her before I read this chit, and now I truly think shes scum of the earth.

I truly hope her sister grew up semi normal after suffering that abomination of a big sister through childhood.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000) ckmiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate Lena Dunham more than probably anyone in the world.

Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wtffffffffffffff?

i think feminism officially crosses the line

Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Kimmel is a scumbag **** himself. Making two little brothers on the show kiss on the lips when they clearly didn't want to. Disturbing.
    wtf man?

I actually watch kimmel every now and then, i like his bit where he goes on the street and trolls ppl

hollywood must be the worst place on earth, wtf is going on over there?

Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    here come all the feminists to the rescue to babble on about nonsense... im thankful 1/1000 of girls arent as retarded as the feminists examples that are posted on this forum.

Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ya dirty fat kunt.

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    God damn time for misc to twitter attack lena and sister.

I like Kimmel and I really think he's doing that for the sake of political correctness.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimthegiant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by awwchit View Post
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche
    www.youtube.com/channel/UC5SZNPridefchQmc6xcQ35w
    **HEMA Crew**
    Actually lifts

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so what direction is it going to go? Is molesting your sister going to be the cool new liberal thing to do now?

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit View Post
    And Kimmel, fcuk that ******* **** acceptance lover

Normally Im against the misc going on their full blown attacks, but this is a time where literally everyone should bust out all their extra troll accounts, team up with reddit and 4chan(not sure how they feel about it) and just go after them non-stop for days
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "I told a story about being a weird 7 year old. I bet you have some too, old men, that I'd rather not hear. And yes, this is a rage spiral." I like how she doesn't mention the 17 year old part, as a lesbian attracted to girls pretty much the same as a big brother doing it at 17 with their little sister in bed which we all know would be prison time. Funny how she still tries to bring men into it with that tweet.
    "Frosty the Snowman had a **** of snow he could only **** a **** if her ***** was real cold"
    -Afroman

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wonder how she feels that she's the reason her sister is queer, lol.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000) Aaron645 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If she was a man this thread would be 19 pages long. Strong double standard yourselves *******s.

FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FlaviusStilicho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ms. Dunham is not amused:

Dear Mr. Horowitz, General Counsel, Editor-in-Chief, and Mr. Thomas:

This law firm is litigation counsel for Lena Dunham in connection with her substantial claims against each of you (collectively, “you” and “your”) regarding your story dated October 29, 2014, bearing the headline “Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister”, which alleges that my client states in her book Not That Kind of Girl that she supposedly:

1. “experiment[ed] sexually with her younger sister Grace”;;
    2. “experimented with her six-year younger sister’s vagina”;; and
    3. “use[d] her little sister at times essentially as a sexual outlet”.
    (collectively herein, the “Story”)....

In light of the malicious and hurtful nature of this Story, our client intends to vigorously pursue all possible legal remedies available to her, should you fail to immediately comply with the foregoing demands.

Please confirm within twenty-four (24) hours that you will comply with the foregoing demands.
    Benedictus Dominus fortis meus qui docet manus meas ad proelium digitos meos ad bellum.

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FlaviusStilicho View Post
    Ms. Dunham is not amused:
    "supposedly".

it is my understanding the author of the piece they're trying to sue, gave his opinion on the statements Lena "the whale" Dunham wrote about in said book and didnt make some chit up out of the blue or try to defame her in any way.

1. “experiment[ed] sexually with her younger sister Grace”;;
    2. “experimented with her six-year younger sister’s vagina”;; and
    3. “use[d] her little sister at times essentially as a sexual outlet”.
    (collectively herein, the “Story”)....
    the funny thing is she didn't supposedly do these things, but as evidenced by Grace's twitter timeline, she confirms it happened while Lena is the one that dun goof'd and catching flack for it, basically asked in a broad sense she's surprised everyone hasn't done it before
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MaximumFischer View Post
    She didn't stop there.

I have literally been sat here for about a minute with my jaw dropped.

Can't be real tea.

A male celebrity would be lunched by feminists for that chit.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50) uwotplate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For once, I don't think simply saying u wot m8 cuts it.

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    her tweets:

Lena Dunham@lenadunham Follow
    The right wing news story that I molested my little sister isn't just LOL- it's really ****ing upsetting and disgusting.

11:24 AM - 01 Nov 14
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    And by the way, if you were a little kid and never looked at another little kid's vagina, well, congrats to you.

11:24 AM - 01 Nov 14
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    Usually this is stuff I can ignore but don't demean sufferers, don't twist my words, back the **** up bros.

11:25 AM - 01 Nov 14
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    I told a story about being a weird 7 year old. I bet you have some too, old men, that I'd rather not hear. And yes, this is a rage spiral.
    I guess you can be an unintelligent weird fuk for so long until people start catching on

I think the weirdest part is that she thinks people actually want to hear about her stupid life.
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000) VictorJustice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lena Dunham should be in jail.

2inches of destruction mrcolorblind's Avatar
    mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ಠ_ಠ

DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DynaFXD03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My Query... Do adult women still put rocks in their vagina? Ladies, please weigh in.
    The Bag stays on until the belly comes off. *** let myself go CREW

"... . In many ways, her story is directly analogous to the broader issue of leftism in America. She freely wrote a disturbing account of her behavior with her little sister, one which could easily destroy the most vital thing for a rabbit – her reputation and status...

Leftists are identical. They cannot map out the long-term consequences of their actions. So they seek the pleasure of the moment, avoid any hardships – even those which might yield benefit later if endured now. Eventually they collapse the very governing structures they need to hide behind, to shield themselves from reality. It is no surprise Dunham is a leftist rabbit.

Suddenly, normal behavior becomes “heteronormative,” while bizarre becomes another flavor of normal, and no cause for anxiety. The leftist brain is so fragile that everything from perception, to logic, to vocabulary becomes a giant construct designed to shield them from a clear perception of reality. Of course their defense explains your best attack, as David notes..."

http://www.anonymousconservative.com...gdala-hijacks/

4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4thdimension is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Her mom seems weird too, what kind of reaction is that to "finding six or seven pebbles in there".

This sloot is seriously messed up:

One such lesson involves Grace coming out as a lesbian to Dunham during Grace’s senior year of high school. Though Grace wasn’t quite ready to tell their parents, Dunham was unable to contain herself and came out to them for her. “Basically, it’s like I can’t keep any of my own secrets,” Dunham said. “And I consider Grace to be an extension of me, and therefore I couldn’t handle the fact that she’s a very private person with her own value system and her own aesthetic and that we do different things.”

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is deplorable.

Sexual curiosities are one thing when you are a child

but behavior like that at 17 is just abuse.

I never liked her, I hope her career takes a huge hit.

Her and Woody Allen should hook up.
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break