anonymous

SRS rare Moral Question Thread (Silverback1996) neverb4seen ecept over 35 section

Is there a moral obligation to help the less fortunate? If so, what is it? How much should you help? How much should our country help its own poor citizens versus the poor citizens of other countries? or should we even help the other countries of the world

and should we force our moral beliefs on other nations? i.e. lets say mass genocide was happening in a 3rd world country, and we view genocide as wrong, should we force our morals on them and help their citizens?
    srs

Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Imo, country has to help its own citizens first before even considering other countries. And well, trying to force our morals there would also cause alot of chaos and misery also. There's not much we can do.
    CGBP: 275 x5
    OHP: 180 x4
    Squat 405 x8
    DL: 405 5x7
    Incline DB: 100 x10

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Vunhirzen View Post
    Imo, country has to help its own citizens first before even considering other countries. And well, trying to force our morals there would also cause alot of chaos and misery also. There's not much we can do.
    So if something like the halaucost happened again would u say we shouldn't intervene then?

TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TechPhenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    So if something like the halaucost happened again would u say we shouldn't intervene then?
    lol @ spelling

But the Holocaust was an aberration recognised worldwide as genocide. 99.9% of people believed they should be stopped so in my eyes intervening would be the right thing to do. But if it is somethin very controversial then intervening would probably do more harm than leaving it alone

Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kaiokenx100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think we should help the less fortunate when it comes to people losing family members and not being able to pay the bills or peoples house getting destroyed, like in hurricane Katrina. However if we give money to people who are lazy af and just want money for beer, then whats the point? I guess what I'm saying is the rich should donate some of their earnings to charity, but at the end of the day they earned their money and can do whatever they want with it.

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for starters, we should NOT be helping other poor citizens of other countries. If their government is not capable of running an efficient country and reduce the amount of poverty, then it shouldn't be a country in the first place and instead combine with others.
    For the less fortunate in the US, hell yeah because (not to sound anti-patriotic) but how does one call Merica greatest country when there's increasing poverty all around, middle class shrinking, income gap is increasing, and inflation rate going up compared to minimum wage?
    The moral of the thread is to help yourself before helping onto other people. I'm not selfish as phuck but if one bites more than he can chew, he will choke and die.
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Should we help other countries? Yes.
    Why? Because we're America and we're the biggest super power in the world, and there is not one other country in this world who has the ability to stretch it's influence and military prowess across the globe like we do.

"Ya but, but it's not our problem. Let their own country government handle it!"
    - Unfortunately, the world is interconnected globally these days. Meaning that something that happens in Germany is going to affect the world, and something that happens in Canada is going to affect the world. If something happens in Saudi Arabia, it affects the world because of its oil influence and the Saudi Oil Trade.

America's foreign policy has always been this: To do whatever necessary to acquire resources and necessary materials in order to further sustain and advance the ability of this nation and it's people to succeed.
    " You're either motivated by a dream or a nightmare."

*USC Trojans - New York Giants*

anonymous
    Originally Posted by WhiskeyDavid View Post
    Should we help other countries? Yes.
    Why? Because we're America and we're the biggest super power in the world, and there is not one other country in this world who has the ability to stretch it's influence and military prowess across the globe like we do.

"Ya but, but it's not our problem. Let their own country government handle it!"
    - Unfortunately, the world is interconnected globally these days. Meaning that something that happens in Germany is going to affect the world, and something that happens in Canada is going to affect the world. If something happens in Saudi Arabia, it affects the world because of its oil influence and the Saudi Oil Trade.

America's foreign policy has always been this: To do whatever necessary to acquire resources and necessary materials in order to further sustain and advance the ability of this nation and it's people to succeed.
    Saying we should force our morals on the rest of the world just because we're the most powerful nation is like saying you can rape a woman if you're horny just because you're more powerful than her

anonymous
    Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    for starters, we should NOT be helping other poor citizens of other countries. If their government is not capable of running an efficient country and reduce the amount of poverty, then it shouldn't be a country in the first place and instead combine with others.
    For the less fortunate in the US, hell yeah because (not to sound anti-patriotic) but how does one call Merica greatest country when there's increasing poverty all around, middle class shrinking, income gap is increasing, and inflation rate going up compared to minimum wage?
    The moral of the thread is to help yourself before helping onto other people. I'm not selfish as phuck but if one bites more than he can chew, he will choke and die.
    Ngl this is a pretty quality post. Will rep if not on spread

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    didnt read thread but putting rare and your username in the title is bent

ive already said this

but its so bent m8

anonymous
    Originally Posted by 2am View Post
    didnt read thread but putting rare and your username in the title is bent

ive already said this

but its so bent m8
    Don't know what bent means besides your mum over ur kitchen table when I was fookin her goose

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't know what bent means besides your mum over ur kitchen table when I was fookin her goose
    common british slang for homosexual.

What a nice, mature response.

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    common british slang for homosexual.

What a nice, mature response.
    ^What a british response... taking the moral high ground.

Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    ^What a british response... taking the moral high ground.
    I was just letting him know that calling his own threads rare is ****gy as fuk

anonymous
    I was just letting him know that calling his own threads rare is ****gy as fuk
    But who was revolutionary war?
    Who was war of 1812?
    US: 2
    Britian: 0
    Why don't u take ur redcoat and shut the **** up

But who was revolutionary war?
    Who was war of 1812?
    US: 2
    Britian: 0
    Why don't u take ur redcoat and shut the **** up
    What the fuk?

Have you even read what I've been saying?

Historical events that occurred before either of us were conceived have absolutely nothing to do with what I am saying. Can you not justify your need to title your threads as you have so you resort to completely unrelated ad hominem? I don't really mind and I didn't really want this to blow up as it has but man, srsly, you sound like a retard when you try to insult people.

And P.S, most people don't give a fuk about those wars, especially when they are brought up as a retaliation or 'insult'.

Have a good day.

WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhiskeyDavid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Saying we should force our morals on the rest of the world just because we're the most powerful nation is like saying you can rape a woman if you're horny just because you're more powerful than her
    Not what I'm saying. I'm just speaking in terms of if we HAD to, as opposed to wanting to. If it really came down to it....

It's either our morals...or their morals.

Would much rather have the world have morals similar to ours then to ISIS's.

We don't have to go around spreading our influence. But you can sure as hell bet on it that given the chance, Groups like ISIS will have no issue forcing their morals on others if given the chance.

But in retrospect, I believe in letting people be as they please. I personally,for example, don't like it when someone knocks on my door asking for a minute of my time(really 15-20 minutes) so that he can talk to me about Jesus. But I let that person be because it's not really affecting me
    Last edited by WhiskeyDavid; 10-31-2014 at 05:14 PM.
    " You're either motivated by a dream or a nightmare."

*USC Trojans - New York Giants*

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should we help other countries if less fortunate? I think so, but we need to prioritize ourselves first. Though as far as forcing our morals upon others, yes and no. America's mission in the world is to spread peace and freedom throughout the world. But that doesn't mean that we should force everything upon other nations. Germany tried to force their "morals" if you will upon other nations in Europe and everyone knows what happened there.
    You can't look the same as someone else, but you can be the best of yourself.
    Frank Zane

therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We should help the poor that are willing to put in hard-work. The people like us should just pitch in a couple dollars to beggers that we see outside man. You never know why they are there. They each have a story and we humans quickly stereotype homeless as "f**ktards that fked up and don't need help". On the other hand, government should provide the poor with a job that is good enough to live a decent live.
    But they should not just give them handouts by taxing the **** out of the middle class and rich. God damn I hate free loaders that sit on their ass all day and just live off government welfare programs like EBT and child support etc. But at the end of the day man, poverty will never be eradicated. And to answer your latter question, I believe we should first focus on closing the poverty levels in our country first before we jump into other countries. But then again, I would only advise that our country helps other countries only when the country is at a budget homeostasis or surplus; not when we're already in debt like right now.
    "Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them"

anonymous
    What the fuk?

Have you even read what I've been saying?

Historical events that occurred before either of us were conceived have absolutely nothing to do with what I am saying. Can you not justify your need to title your threads as you have so you resort to completely unrelated ad hominem? I don't really mind and I didn't really want this to blow up as it has but man, srsly, you sound like a retard when you try to insult people.

And P.S, most people don't give a fuk about those wars, especially when they are brought up as a retaliation or 'insult'.

Have a good day.
    rofl dude are you legit retarded? Clearly I put all that **** on my title to troll.
    And I'll respond to the rest of U Brahs later Cus im on mobile and no multi quotes